xcitephoto

Naperville, IL 60563 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Irbaz Photography
  • Good Omen Photography
  • Megan Saul Photography
  • Niko menko photography

5 Reviews for xcitephoto

1 User photo

• Sheenamarie'

Sheena · Married on 09/06/2019

Cant wait to see my pics

Andrew and his team did an awesome job. I believe we got a lot of great shots and video footage. My guest was really impressed with their professionalism and the photo booth set up.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle R. · Married on 05/26/2019

What an amazing photographer!

Andrew with Xcite Photography is an amazing photographer. You will not be disappointed! When we started planning the wedding, the photographer was one of my most stressful decisions. I generally hate how I look in all pictures, and I knew I would need to hire an incredible photographer to capture the beauty of the day in a way that I wouldn’t hate. Even leading up to the wedding, I was filled with anxiety over how my wedding photos would turn out. I was afraid I would hate them. But I didn’t need to worry - Andrew had it all under control! We chose the package that included engagement photos and a photobooth, and we were incredibly happy with our decision! Our engagement photos turned out fabulous and we were able to use them for our save the dates. Andrew is fun and he has a great personality that makes him enjoyable to work with. The photobooth at the wedding was one of our favorite decisions. We are so thrilled with the photobooth! We upgraded to the picture guestbook, and we now have a book filled with photo strips from our friends. Seriously - what a great add-on for the reception! We highly recommend you opt into the photobooth. And now that we’ve gotten our pictures back, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Andrew is truly a remarkable photographer. All of our photos are perfect. He found a way to bring out the beauty of the day while hiding any imperfections. I can’t stop smiling - he provided us with thousands of images from our wedding that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. He didn’t miss a moment, everything was perfectly documented. From our guests to surprises on the dance floor to intimate moments between husband and wife and parents, Andrew captured it all beautifully. Do not think twice about hiring Andrew. You will not be disappointed!

Andrew - thank you so much for your patience through endless emails and my anxiety. Thank you for working with us to make our day special, and for giving us beautiful memories that we’ll look back on for the rest of our lives and even into the future. I am so grateful to you and for everything that you did for us. You are truly a wonderful human and we thank you so much for your service!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Ebggoblue

Ebggoblue · Married on 05/18/2019

Beyond excellent!

I can honestly say that Andrew and his team were amazing. From start to finish, they worked their butts off. We first met Andrew and agreed on a package where he was our lead photographer and 2 assistants. They worked a 12 hour day, from doing pre-wedding shots at my hotel with my girlfriends, to all the family shots, capturing the ceremony, candid shots all night, video of toasts, dances - truly everything was captured. Our guests enjoyed Andrew and the team, but more importantly, they were such a source of calm and peace on a hectic super fun day. It has been less than 2 weeks and we already have our pictures to go through. All in all, we loved them and I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 05/30/2019