Boston, MA 02111 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 58
  • Real Weddings 1

About Without A Hitch

You spent months (maybe years, even decades) planning your wedding, and making sure every detail is in place.  You've planned, you've tasted and tested, you've booked, and you're ready.  Too often, couples rely on friends and family to carry out the plans.  Leave it to the professionals!

After hundreds of weddings coordinated across New England over the past five years, we have perfected our single package which includes the components that our clients need. Our simple Day Of Coordination offering covers two key pieces of event planning: the day-of and the support leading up to the wedding.

Service includes:

• Pre-wedding planning sessions, including consulting, meetings, and timeline creation
  • Vendor coordination (caterer, band/DJ, venue)
  • Ceremony supervision
  • Reception management

Reach out now to find out our availability!

Follow Without A Hitch on

alyssalisaslide0014
hco 100717 172132 buzzard
lordritchieweddingreception0009
Without A Hitch
pjn photography tom and jabe wedding the overbrook
93a0252

Videos 3 Videos

135 Reviews for Without A Hitch

Stephanie Guidry · Married on 09/09/2020

Worth. Every. Penny.

We can’t say enough good things about Without a Hitch and specifically Jessica Frey. Jessica and team were outstandingly organized, and helpfully kept us on task not just on the wedding day but in the months leading up to the event. We received a lot of helpful planning tools and advice, as well as regular reminders on where we should be in the planning process (we didn’t have a wedding planner). Also, worth noting we had our wedding during Somerville’s Annual Fluff festival, which meant lots of road closures, weird vendor requests, and overall moving pieces. Jessica didn’t miss a beat. It was a relief having her there day of to manage details behind the scenes and troubleshoot, all with a wonderful sense of humor. If there was a problem at wedding, we had no idea. Really, really can’t recommend Jessica and Without a Hitch highly enough. A MILLION STARS!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Theresa

Theresa Nguyen · Married on 06/20/2020

Excellent Day of Coordination Team!

Sarah & Jessica were such an awesome team to work with. We actually had plans to wed in June but had to pivot due to COVID to late September. When we made the shift we thought that this was going to our main battle when additional outdoor restrictions cut our guest list in half and our venue canceled on us the day with only a month away. We were devastated but had decided would be best for us would be to have a small gathering in our backyard. This incredible team has been through the wringer with us and were able to give us some helpful advice on what to keep in mind when planning a backyard reception. We are so incredibly grateful to have the Without A Hitch Team on our side as we celebrated our big day!

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 01/04/2020

The best decision!

I knew that I needed to hire a professional for the day of my wedding. I found Sarah and Without a Hitch and I knew I didn’t need to look any further. They had experience with my venue (Charles River Museum) and knew how to run the day. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to hire Without A Hitch!

My husband and I have both chatted multiple times post-wedding about how great Jessica was on the day (and leading up). She was professional, organized, and most importantly handled everything so that my husband and I were able to enjoy the day!

Jessica and I spoke a few of times about the aesthetic that we were hoping for on the day and she was able to execute it to exactly what I was hoping for. I was a complete DIY bride so having someone who respected that and was willing to work with what I had done was key.

Jessica and Sarah provided a level of peace during the planning process that I was and am so grateful for! Without the knowledge that I had them behind the scenes on the day I don’t think that I would have been able to relax and enjoy even a little bit of the planning process.

If I had all of this to do over, Without A Hitch would absolutely be my first call!

Sent on 02/19/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Without A Hitch FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Captured in Moments Wedding Photographers

We have been fortunate to have worked with WAH on a few weddings, and they are absolutely fantastic. Always very communicative, and pay attention to the details in the planning process. From a photographer's perspective, we find that communication is the key element that helps to run everything smoothly, and WAH goes above and beyond. Don't think twice about hiring Without a Hitch! They do an amazing job and you will not be disappointed.

• Stoked Wood Fired Pizza Co. Wedding Caterers

Nicole was the planner on a wedding we did last night and she was wonderful. I am looking forward to working with Without A Hitch again in the future. ??

• Night Shift Entertainment LLC Wedding Bands

Amazing wedding planners, we highly recommend them!

• Boston, 02111 See on map
    617.903.7045 (Phone number)
    Location of (Without A Hitch)