Without A Hitch Reviews

135 | Boston, MA

135 Reviews for Without A Hitch

Stephanie Guidry · Married on 09/09/2020

Worth. Every. Penny.

We can’t say enough good things about Without a Hitch and specifically Jessica Frey. Jessica and team were outstandingly organized, and helpfully kept us on task not just on the wedding day but in the months leading up to the event. We received a lot of helpful planning tools and advice, as well as regular reminders on where we should be in the planning process (we didn’t have a wedding planner). Also, worth noting we had our wedding during Somerville’s Annual Fluff festival, which meant lots of road closures, weird vendor requests, and overall moving pieces. Jessica didn’t miss a beat. It was a relief having her there day of to manage details behind the scenes and troubleshoot, all with a wonderful sense of humor. If there was a problem at wedding, we had no idea. Really, really can’t recommend Jessica and Without a Hitch highly enough. A MILLION STARS!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Theresa

Theresa Nguyen · Married on 06/20/2020

Excellent Day of Coordination Team!

Sarah & Jessica were such an awesome team to work with. We actually had plans to wed in June but had to pivot due to COVID to late September. When we made the shift we thought that this was going to our main battle when additional outdoor restrictions cut our guest list in half and our venue canceled on us the day with only a month away. We were devastated but had decided would be best for us would be to have a small gathering in our backyard. This incredible team has been through the wringer with us and were able to give us some helpful advice on what to keep in mind when planning a backyard reception. We are so incredibly grateful to have the Without A Hitch Team on our side as we celebrated our big day!

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 01/04/2020

The best decision!

I knew that I needed to hire a professional for the day of my wedding. I found Sarah and Without a Hitch and I knew I didn’t need to look any further. They had experience with my venue (Charles River Museum) and knew how to run the day. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to hire Without A Hitch!

My husband and I have both chatted multiple times post-wedding about how great Jessica was on the day (and leading up). She was professional, organized, and most importantly handled everything so that my husband and I were able to enjoy the day!

Jessica and I spoke a few of times about the aesthetic that we were hoping for on the day and she was able to execute it to exactly what I was hoping for. I was a complete DIY bride so having someone who respected that and was willing to work with what I had done was key.

Jessica and Sarah provided a level of peace during the planning process that I was and am so grateful for! Without the knowledge that I had them behind the scenes on the day I don’t think that I would have been able to relax and enjoy even a little bit of the planning process.

If I had all of this to do over, Without A Hitch would absolutely be my first call!

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Dafna

Dafna Goldwasser · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing day-of coordination!

I was lucky enough to work with Jessica P. and Sarah from Without A Hitch for my wedding last month. From the very beginning, they were responsive, easy to work with, full of ideas and recommendations, and incredibly organized. Jessica helped keep me organized and thinking ahead during the planning process and took the reins to make my vision come alive at the wedding. She handled every detail with professionalism and care and really made our wedding day absolutely perfect. I would recommend Without a Hitch in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a seamless and amazing day of coordination for their wedding!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Frank · Married on 10/27/2019

Unbelievable Experience!

Hiring Without a Hitch was the best decision we made! From beginning to end, Sarah and Jessica were responsive, attentive, thoughtful, and extremely organized. During our first meeting with them, they went over all aspects of our wedding from beginning to end, helping us think of things that we hadn't even thought about yet! Sarah is a forward thinker always two steps ahead and came up with various suggestions to make our wedding weekend come together perfectly. Weekend of, Without A Hitch was absolutely incredible. On the day of my wedding, Sarah and Jessica had such a calming effect on me and I truly felt as though I had nothing to worry about on the most important day. I felt as though I had known them both for years already and felt extremely comfortable asking for anything I may possibly need. Sarah and Jessica came truly prepared for ANY possible situation that could have happened day of. In addition, Sarah and Jessica were very professional dealing with all vendors leading up to and at the wedding but also had such a fun-filled vibe with my family and wedding party which made the day so fabulous. From getting ready, to pictures & video, to the room being set up, the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception my entire wedding was a true fairytale which ran SO smoothly and completely on time (truly WITHOUT A HITCH) and I can say as a fact this is because of Sarah and Jessica. I am so thankful that Without A Hitch was part of my wedding weekend and HIGHLY RECOMMEND hiring them for YOUR special day as well!! Thank you Sarah and Jessica for making my dreams come true!

Sent on 01/20/2020

J V · Married on 10/26/2019

The best choice we made for our wedding!

Hiring Without a Hitch was the absolute best choice we made for our wedding day. We had the honor of working with Jessica and Sarah, and I found them both to be such a grounding and calming presence. Their level of professionalism is a true ten, they gave incredibly helpful feedback on the flow of the day, as well as small and large choices and decisions alike. I cannot recommend Without a Hitch strongly enough.

Sent on 12/15/2019

Kara Goodwin · Married on 10/12/2019

Jessica was great!

We had Jessica F. helping us the day of and couldn't be more grateful! She was the calm we needed through the rehearsal and day of. She asked the right questions and helped to make the day seamless! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Emily

Emily Valenza · Married on 10/12/2019

Tracey Sharp Rezendes is amazing!

We worked with Tracey Sharp Rezendes, and she was a phenomenal powerhouse. There was no way that our very DIY wedding would have gone smoothly without her making sure all the many moving parts came together seamlessly. She worked miracles with the coordination of the (tight!) space, vendors, and the guests. Tracey was warm and friendly the whole time, even while breaking down furniture to transition spaces. We felt completely supported, understood, and heard while she helped to make the wedding unfold the way we hoped it would.

Tracey was able to translate our dreams and plans into something real, and we had so many people coming up to us telling us how much fun they had, and love they felt in the room. Tracey was able to not only help us with the logistics of the evening, but also the core emotions we wanted our guests to feel. That's a rare and wonderful skill, and we were very lucky to have been able to work with her.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Kayla Mccarthy · Married on 10/05/2019

Sarah is the best!

One of the best decisions I made was hiring Sarah as my day of coordinator! The first time I spoke to her, she mentioned that she was 9 months pregnant but that she would be available whenever I needed it, and she was! I was constantly emailing Sarah with questions as I had no clue how to actually plan a wedding. Every email was responded to within an hour! She helped come up with the day of timeline (which I don’t think I could’ve ever done alone) as well as gathered any small but important info, that I would have had no idea was needed. She coordinated all the info with the vendors. When it came to the day of my wedding, I had absolutely nothing to worry about as she was handling vendors and set up. Sarah is an absolute rockstar and could have not pulled off my wedding without her!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/21/2019

Literally the best

Wow. We worked with Sarah for the last few months of our wedding planning, and she is absolutely stellar. My husband and I were living in Denver, in the process of moving to Seattle, and planning a wedding in Maine and were feeling very overwhelmed. Sarah helped us organize our thoughts, run through our minute by minute schedule, and was quick to answer any and all questions and concerns we had about the big day. And the name of her company "Without A Hitch" is EXACTLY how our wedding day went off. She was directing what vendors should be doing, where guests should go, and helped my husband and I navigate our way through the ceremony and reception. If anything went wrong during our wedding, we still have absolutely no idea because Sarah handled everything with such professionalism and tact! Thank you again so much Sarah, you were such a pleasure to work with and you seriously saved me and my mom's sanity, you made the day feel easy and carefree, and we couldn't have been more happy with how everything went thanks to you!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • David

David Rubins · Married on 09/15/2019

Amazing! Cannot recommend enough

Without a Hitch made our wedding day so special and smooth! Some of my bridesmaids are very experienced at being a part of wedding parties and they commented that they had never seen a wedding run so smoothly, ahead of schedule and without any major hiccups. That is all because of Without a Hitch!

From when we first met, Tracey was amazing: checking in, great attitude, flexible and keeping us on track. We felt like we had a teammate from then on and it made everything better. The moment Tracey showed up on Sunday, it was clear that she was so organized and there was literally nothing extra for us to do (which was perfect). It felt like the wedding ran itself, even though we know that it was Tracey in the background.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Robyn St. Laurent · Married on 07/20/2019

Allison @ Without a Hitch

We had Allison from Without a Hitch for our wedding this July. She was great! We were in a unique position a couple of months out from our big day - suddenly becoming bi-coastal (Massachusetts & California) for a new job, with our wedding taking place in Maine! Having Allison on our team alleviated all our anxiety about being able to pull everything together. She and Sarah (the owner) were very responsive and on top of everything. It was well worth the investment to make sure that we knew we hadn't overlooked any details leading up to the big day. It also was clutch during the wedding so that we got to enjoy all of our friends & family without thinking about any of the party planning details!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Jessica Penzias · Married on 06/29/2019

We love Without A Hitch

We simply can’t thank Allison enough. She was such a phenomenal support to us. Having her there made us so much more relaxed - we knew we were in great hands. We really appreciate all she did for us, from set up, to clean up, to dress bustling, and rain plan adjustments. It was so wonderful walking into our hotel room at night to find all of our things. And on top of all of it, she was just a great calming presence. We'll be recommending her for years to come. Many many thanks.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Max Dilthey · Married on 06/22/2019

Skeptical at first, but delighted!

My partner and I weren't sure if we needed a coordinator for our wedding. On the day of, we were glad to have Jessica to help us. She was an absolute delight, and it let us focus on each other instead of on the planning once the big day arrived. I highly recommend Jessica and the whole Without a Hitch team.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Elise · Married on 06/22/2019

Must-Have day-of wedding coordinators!

My wife and I hired Without a Hitch for wedding day-of coordinator services for our June wedding, and we cannot thank Jessica and Sarah enough for their tremendous effort. We were especially impressed at our first meeting, during which Jessica and Sarah dove right into the nitty-gritty wedding details to hammer out a timeline, consolidate our vendor list, and identify gaps (and due dates) for the remaining items on our list. Week after week, Jessica checked in to gauge our progress, keep us on track, and answer our numerous questions. On the day of the wedding, Jessica shepherded us, our families, our guests, and our vendors to help things run unbelievably smoothly. We had assembled detailed plans for the reception venue layout and decorations (e.g., guestbook photos of wedding party and family members, lawn games, etc.), which Jessica expertly executed to make the evening memorable and beautiful. We especially appreciated Jessica's openness to extend her contract by an extra hour to help us round out the celebration and oversee cleanup.

Overall, our experience with Without a Hitch was fantastic, and we highly recommend their services to anyone getting married in the Boston area!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Luisa Armstrong · Married on 06/15/2019

The best way to have a stress-free wedding

We worked with Without A Hitch to coordinate our June wedding at the Charles River Museum of Industry. Sarah and Jess P are, in a word, AWESOME. They were kind, knowledgeable, incredibly organized, and excellent communicators throughout the entire planning process. During the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding, my husband and I were able to totally relax because we knew that Jess was running the show - she coordinated with our vendors, made sure we ate, pulled us where we needed to be at the right times (photos, first dance, speeches, etc), and was just a phenomenal support - many of our vendors also told us they really liked working with her. Hiring WOH was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Roxanne Bras · Married on 06/04/2019

Amazing experience with Kathryn and the team

This company is great! They made planning my wedding so much easier. We worked with Kathryn and she did a great job on the day of, coordinating every thing so well that I didn't even notice what was going on. Strongly recommend hiring them for your big day!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Magdalena Georgieva · Married on 03/12/2019

Thorough preparation and quick reaction

Jessica & Sarah from Without A Hitch ensured our special even went smoothly and they really took care of all the little things so we can fully enjoy the celebration. They were thorough in their preparation (and preparing us too!) and reacted quickly if something needed fixing.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Beatriz · Married on 02/16/2019

February Wedding

Kathryn was my day of coordinator for my February 2019 wedding. I'm SO glad I ended up hiring her. All of the pre-planning that needed to get done was made so much easier with her. The day of my wedding I just had to get married. Kathryn literally took care of every single thing that needed to get done. My wedding went off perfectly and it was all thanks to Kathryn!

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Shoshie

Shoshie Flagg · Married on 01/09/2019

Without A Hitch = Stress Free Wedding!

We planned our wedding from out of state and working with Sarah and Allison was the best decision that we made! The email correspondences and in person meetings prior to the wedding day were immensely helpful and kept us organized and on track with planning. On the day of the wedding, Allison was organized, calm, and ready for everything. She even made sure we had food on our plates! Having Allison there on the day of the wedding is the reason we were able to feel SO at ease. We would highly recommend Without A Hitch – it’s money very well spent!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Sophia · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Alisha and Without A Hitch!

Alisha from Without A Hitch helped my husband and I plan our December 2018 wedding, and we couldn’t be happier with the experience! From our first phone call to our hug goodbye, Alisha was everything we wanted from a wedding planner. Over several months, she effectively organized our online documents, schedule, and vendor information, keeping us on track leading up to our big day. She reached out to vendors the week before our wedding to ensure everything ran smoothly, and did it ever! Alisha handled everything the day of so effortlessly, including a minor hiccup with the boutonnieres which went unbeknownst to the wedding party, making my husband and I feel so relaxed and calm on our wedding day. She was also the first one to send us a few wedding photos she snapped throughout the night! We had guests commenting on how beautiful our space was, how smoothly everything ran, and how much fun they had, all of which were thanks to Alisha’s expertise, direction, and support! We could not be happier with our choice to go with Alisha from Without A Hitch!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 11/03/2018

BEST decision we made for our wedding day!

Simply put: Without A Hitch Boston was the reason my wedding day went as smoothly as it did. My husband and I had an intimate wedding (90 people) at a brownstone and a restaurant in Boston. We didn't think we needed a coordinator and weren't sure we wanted to spend even more money. As the wedding approached, we realized we needed a little extra help and reluctantly searched for a day of coordinator. Without a Hitch came highly recommended from our restaurant venue. We met with Sarah and Alisha and instantly knew their service was worth every. single. penny. I know what you are thinking: ' oh, we don't really need a coordinator...my cousin can do this or that...' Let me tell you right now: If you want to enjoy every minute of your wedding and let your guest do the same, you need Without A Hitch Boston. I was amazed at Alisha's skills during my wedding and even more amazed after when I heard the little stories of ways she helped when we were busy enjoying our day. Bottom Line: Every family member or friend who said "oh you don't need a coordinator" made a point to tell me after our wedding "THANK GOODNESS YOU HIRED WITHOUT A HITCH!" Best decision we made for our wedding day hands down! Thank you Alisha and Sarah!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 10/20/2018

Without a Stress

My husband and I hired Without a Hitch for our fall wedding at the Whittemore Robbins House. After hearing about the benefits of having a day of wedding coordinator from several newly married friends, we decided that we wanted to make our day as stress-free as possible. We found Without A Hitch on Instagram and noticed they had a HUGE following in the Boston area and had even coordinated weddings at our venue!

After speaking with Sarah, we were sure that Without a Hitch would help us feel much more in control of our day. We were able to meet with Sarah and Jess in person, and they provided us with a super detailed timeline of our wedding and numerous practical tips for choosing vendors and general logistics. This meeting made us feel good to know that someone would be available for guidance over the next few months.

We appreciated how Jess and Sarah regularly checked in to see how the planning was going and provided us with vendor recommendations (flowers, desserts, table template) when we needed some suggestions. They also asked us questions that we never really thought about until they brought it up (i.e., what time will items be delivered, what is your clean up plan?). We also decided to extend our contract to have Jess help lead the clean-up process (which was completely worth it!). On the day of the wedding, Jess took the lead and helped the day/ night to run smoothly. This allowed my husband and me to be fully present with our guests and enjoy one another. We cannot thank Jess and Sarah enough for all their support! We recommend this service!

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Krysia

Krysia E. Wazny McClain · Married on 10/13/2018

Without a Hitch Delivers!

We hired Without a Hitch in the last couple months before our wedding and were so grateful for their careful coordination of our vendors and all the details on the day of. Sarah and Jessica F. ensured that our timeline was rock solid and then delivered an impossibly beautiful day for both us and our guests. (Not sure they can be credited with changing the weather, but the clouds literally parted!)

Jessica checked in with us regularly to ensure we had thought of everything and planning was moving along smoothly. We had Jessica do her walk through for our rehearsal so we could practice the ceremony processional and recessional, and she did a fantastic job wrangling our family and friends to get them ready for the big day.

Once the ceremony got started, we didn’t have to worry about a thing beyond being present and enjoying the ride, which is the best testament to how well Jessica kept things on track. We would hire Without a Hitch again in a heartbeat and recommend them to anyone looking for peace of mind leading up to their wedding!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Tama · Married on 10/06/2018

A Beautiful Wedding Event

Without a Hitch made our daughter's wedding day a total
    success. From the initial conversation with Sarah, our meeting with Sarah and Alisha, the rehearsal on Friday to the end of the wedding... and I mean the end... there was not one thing that was overlooked. Alisha portrayed professionalism, courtesy, respect and organization through out the wedding day. All of our guests were so impressed with how smoothly the day/evening went and Without a Hitch achieved that for us. We would wholeheartedly recommend Without a Hitch, without hesitation!

Sent on 02/20/2019