Without A Hitch Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Jenn
    Jenn R. Married on 11/12/2021

Organization with empathy!

Jessica from Without a Hitch was our day-of-coordinator for our November 2021 wedding. During the planning process, she was incredibly responsive and helpful, always with a vendor to recommend or a tip for getting a project over the finish line. As a person, Jessica is kind and empathetic. She showed us support through positivity - even when we were behind in our planning process - by breaking up our remaining tasks into manageable portions. When we saw the final set-up on our wedding day, it was everything we had dreamed of. I honestly don't know how it all got done - just that Jess was behind it and made it happen. We will never forget the love that we felt from every single person in the room and so much of that was possible because we did not have to think about all of the logistics and we could truly feel present in those moments. Thank you to Without a Hitch & Jessica for helping make our special day so unforgettable!
    Abbey W. Married on 10/16/2021

Day of Coordinator... Five Stars!!

Hiring Without a Hitch was the best decision ever. Our Events Associate was Jillian, who was absolutely wonderful. Sarah was also an amazing and knowledgable resource throughout the entire process.

We got married in October 2021 in Cambridge, MA. This was a rescheduled date. We were originally supposed to get married in July 2020, but didn't... for obvious reasons. So, the pandemic and wanting to make sure that we were celebrating safely and responsibly was nerve-racking. On top of that, we were coordinating our Cambridge wedding from Chicago, which came with its own complications.

Without a Hitch was guiding us at every step. In that way, the help they provided went well beyond just the day of. Sarah and Jillian were valuable resources leading up to our wedding. When we had questions (and there were many!!), they provided timely and thorough responses via email, and our phone calls were always incredibly helpful and informative. Jillian did such a great job keeping us on track as we got close to the date and helped us put together a detailed timeline.

I was so impressed with how on top of everything Jillian was on the day of. She was so calm and in control. She handled all of the communication with our other (wonderful) vendors and always made sure that we had drinks in our hands. If there were any problems, we didn't know about them! We were also so appreciative to have her help with set up and breakdown. Everything looked absolutely perfect. And at the end of the night, she made sure the right things went home with the right people. We really didn't have to worry about a thing.

I considered the pros/cons of hiring a day of coordinator vs. a full on wedding planner. I ultimately decided that I wanted to be involved in the planning and details, but didn't want to be stressed and have to deal with the random stuff that inevitably comes up on a wedding day. I also wanted my friends and family members to be able to enjoy the day without needing to worry about the day of details as well.

We got exactly that, and more. We had the best time at our wedding. Planning a wedding was stressful, but it was all worth it when we got to relax and enjoy the day we put a lot of time and effort into. Hiring Without a Hitch made that happen and I highly recommend working with them.

Thanks, Jillian and Sarah!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly O. Married on 10/15/2021

Could not be happier!

We honestly could not have been more thrilled with Without a Hitch. I kept saying the day would have not happened without Tracey, and my family felt the exact same way. Tracey truly helped everything run perfectly, and was so helpful and organized. We highly recommend Without a Hitch!
    Mike D. Married on 10/09/2021

Our wedding was perfect thanks to Without a Hitch!

Having gotten engaged right before the pandemic began, we were unsure of where to begin or what the world would look like in a year. We reached out to Sarah about her day of coordination company after seeing how friendly, knowledgeable and easy to work with she was. Jillian was our day of coordinator and she was amazing! She was so detail oriented, even down to the minute of sunset. There were so many details that we never would have remembered on our own. The recommendations we got were also incredibly helpful. We ended up booking catering, photography and the DJ from their lists; all of whom were amazing. Jillian kept us on track and gave us tasks to accomplish every month. Walking up the stairs and seeing the finishing touches put together by the team and all of the vendors gave us such a sense of calm on a whirlwind of a day. Throughout the wedding, Jillian checked in and updated us on the timeline to keep everything moving smoothly. Jillian jumped right to help while I struggled with bustling my dress for pictures. She really made sure our wedding was seamless and went off without a hitch. We cannot recommend Without a Hitch enough!
  • Casey
    Casey L. Married on 09/05/2021

Best decision!

I was on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator. Our venue had someone who was to coordinate day of, but they weren't responsive and I felt a little lost with my planning. I decided to go for it, and thankfully I did because about a week later we had to find a new venue and rework our plans with 4 weeks to go! Tracey and Sarah were so supportive, responsive, and calming. I sent a whole lot of panicked emails and each time I was met with comfort! Tracey killed it day of! Between tracking the weather, to coordinating ceremony and payments, to making sure I had a drink in my hand, I could not be happier with my decision to hire Without A Hitch!
  • Jillian
    Jillian S. Married on 08/14/2021

The best planner to work with!

The combination of professionalism, organization, and all things wedding knowledge combined with an upbeat personality made Allison the perfect day of wedding planner! She made sure everything ran smoothly on our day so we didn't need to worry about a thing. We loved the entire process with Without A Hitch. From our initial meeting, to needing to postpone our wedding, to all the pre-wedding details, they helped us through it all. We couldn't have done it without them! Thank you!
    Haley C. Married on 07/30/2021

Flawless experience

If you’re one of those people thinking, “I’m organized. Do I really *need* a day-of coordinator?” Stop it right now and hire these amazing ladies. There are things you don’t know that you don’t know. And you will want their wisdom. Their meticulous schedule was my bible. I may frame my well-worn copy as a reminder of how perfectly everything came together. Jessica was vital on the day of my wedding. Helpful, thoughtful, proactive, laidback but never missing a beat. She was a delight to be around and felt like one of the guests. I was getting lots of compliments about how smooth and skilled she was. And Sarah is the woman behind the curtain: a total boss and an absolute sweetheart. Hire them before they get booked up by A-list celebrities. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least.
  • Mariel
    Mariel S. Married on 06/27/2021

Our Best Wedding Decision

After we got engaged in June of 2020, my husband and I had been planning for a covid era microwedding, but thanks to vaccines and a full reopening in Massachusetts, we decided three weeks out from our wedding day that we wanted a larger wedding after all! We knew that we couldn't pull it off alone so we called in Without a Hitch to help us with day-of coordination for our backyard ceremony and reception, and I can honestly say that it was the best choice we could have possibly made. From my first meeting with Sarah and Allison to the final clean up on our wedding night, I couldn't have asked for a better coordinating service. Sarah and Allison worked with our vendors to create a seamless timeline, and were readily available to assist with any and all questions I had in the days leading up to the wedding. Allison even helped calm my nerves the morning of the wedding, when I was panicking over some last minute details. Allison handled the entire day beautifully, from working with our vendors on site to crafting our eucalyptus pew markers everything was executed to perfection. Our wedding was the best day of our lives so far, and Without a Hitch played a huge part in helping to make our big day so special. I can't recommend this team enough. THANK YOU!
  • Cassie
    Cassie F. Married on 06/05/2021

A perfect day!

Allison is a Unicorn! She is the most joyful, wonderful, patient, kind, and upbeat person a bride could have with her on her wedding day. Pulling up to my venue, I was stressed and tense and she greeted me with the BIGGEST SMILE and told me all the things you want to hear right before your big moment! She turned my whole mood around and immediately set me at ease. And even more than that, she had executed my vision perfectly. My friends and family raved about her, and she even hung back in a rainstorm to make sure my photographer got all the right shots. Hiring Without a Hitch and being paired with Allison saved this 2020 (turned 2021) bride from losing it. Sarah worked with us as our plans continued to change, and Allison single-handedly made sure everything on the day was not only perfect, but special and personalized to us. We all loved her so much and my bridesmaid even hired her for her upcoming wedding. Allison is a very special person and an expert at what she does. Hire her!
  • Yeji
    Yeji S. Married on 04/17/2021

No Day of Stress At All!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Without a Hitch or Jessica! My wedding was April 2021, so yes it was a dreaded pandemic wedding. The team at Without a Hitch were so patient and flexible, willing to work around the ever changing government mandates and my busy work schedule. I had to change my wedding guestlist from 150 to 30 to 60 throughout the planning process and they were so helpful throughout the whole planning process. And oh my, the day of the wedding was truly the least stressful day of my life. Jessica WAS ON TOP OF IT! Truly, it was like she could read my mind, she was always three steps ahead of me and had everything organized, prepared, and ready before I could even ask. Even when my husband's pants ripped after the ceremony, Jessica was there immediately, providing solutions and options. If you don't want to be stressed the day of your Wedding, I 10/10 recommend hiring Without A Hitch for all of your day of needs!
  • Lauren
    Lauren V. Married on 01/22/2021

Worth Every Penny!

Working with Sarah and  Allison at Without a Hitch was the best money we have ever spent! We were blown away with the responsiveness, flexibility and most importantly kindness. Navigating life and planning a wedding during a pandemic is impossible to put into words and without their help and expertise I don’t  think we would have gotten it done. Our wedding day was better than we could have imagined. Our experience  and wedding day would have never gone as smooth as it did without having Allison to keep us on track. Our day was mapped out by a well detailed timeline, organizing wedding vendors and keeping us on schedule so we didn’t miss one moment of our day or forget anything during the daunting planning process leading up to the big day. The day of the wedding Allison also helped set up the space and our vision. Allison graciously moved us throughout each moment while , allowing us to enjoy every second of our time together with each other, family and friends. We had issues with our bus transportation and Allison handled it all with professionalism. All I had to do the day of my wedding was show up. I would highly recommend Without a Hitch to any brides.
  • Brittany
    Brittany T. Married on 09/19/2020

Excellent experience!

Let’s start with the facts: We cannot recommend Jillian and Without a Hitch more to any couple looking for a day of coordinator to make their wedding day amazing! From the first meeting we had, it was abundantly clear that they knew exactly what they were talking about and how to pull everything together for us. We started with a bare bones outline of things we thought we wanted, and Jillian took that, guided us through the whole process, and created an amazingly special day for us. She was knowledgeable, informative, organized and encouraging throughout the way, really emphasizing a team approach. She answered my thousands of questions, and always made time for us, never making us feel like we were ‘too much.’ We were one of the many couples that rescheduled because of the pandemic, but it felt like we never missed a beat. Jillian got to know us, understood our wants/needs and was amazing at carrying those out the day of. She was an anchor in a crazy day for us, with being pulled in many different directions, helped us stay on track with timing, coordinated probably more things than we were even aware of that day, and had a smile on her face the whole time. As an example of her attention to detail, she asked myself and my husband if we wanted to go into the venue first, as a sneak peek, before guests started arriving and milling about. It was so special to see our vision from paper in real life, and was an extra moment for just the two of us that we wouldn’t have had without Jillian’s thoughtfulness. We will cherish that moment of walking in together, being in awe, taking all the details in as one of our favorites from the day. We are so impressed with the care we were given, and we absolutely recommend Jillian and Without a Hitch to anyone looking for a day of coordinator to help make their wedding dreams a reality.
    Stephanie G. Married on 09/09/2020

Worth. Every. Penny.

We can’t say enough good things about Without a Hitch and specifically Jessica Frey. Jessica and team were outstandingly organized, and helpfully kept us on task not just on the wedding day but in the months leading up to the event. We received a lot of helpful planning tools and advice, as well as regular reminders on where we should be in the planning process (we didn’t have a wedding planner). Also, worth noting we had our wedding during Somerville’s Annual Fluff festival, which meant lots of road closures, weird vendor requests, and overall moving pieces. Jessica didn’t miss a beat. It was a relief having her there day of to manage details behind the scenes and troubleshoot, all with a wonderful sense of humor. If there was a problem at wedding, we had no idea. Really, really can’t recommend Jessica and Without a Hitch highly enough. A MILLION STARS!
  • Diana
    Diana P. Married on 08/15/2020

Wonderful Day of Coordinator!

Jillian helped us on our special day. She was prompt, extremely helpful, kept our timeline on schedule, set up whatever needed setting up, put out whatever fires were happening and was our lifeline for our DIY event. I can't thank her enough. I DEFINITELY recommend her for a day of coordinator. Thanks Jillian Young!!
  • Theresa
    Theresa N. Married on 06/20/2020

Excellent Day of Coordination Team!

Sarah & Jessica were such an awesome team to work with. We actually had plans to wed in June but had to pivot due to COVID to late September. When we made the shift we thought that this was going to our main battle when additional outdoor restrictions cut our guest list in half and our venue canceled on us the day with only a month away. We were devastated but had decided would be best for us would be to have a small gathering in our backyard. This incredible team has been through the wringer with us and were able to give us some helpful advice on what to keep in mind when planning a backyard reception. We are so incredibly grateful to have the Without A Hitch Team on our side as we celebrated our big day!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 01/04/2020

The best decision!

I knew that I needed to hire a professional for the day of my wedding. I found Sarah and Without a Hitch and I knew I didn’t need to look any further. They had experience with my venue (Charles River Museum) and knew how to run the day. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to hire Without A Hitch!

My husband and I have both chatted multiple times post-wedding about how great Jessica was on the day (and leading up). She was professional, organized, and most importantly handled everything so that my husband and I were able to enjoy the day!

Jessica and I spoke a few of times about the aesthetic that we were hoping for on the day and she was able to execute it to exactly what I was hoping for. I was a complete DIY bride so having someone who respected that and was willing to work with what I had done was key.

Jessica and Sarah provided a level of peace during the planning process that I was and am so grateful for! Without the knowledge that I had them behind the scenes on the day I don’t think that I would have been able to relax and enjoy even a little bit of the planning process.

If I had all of this to do over, Without A Hitch would absolutely be my first call!
  • Dafna
    Dafna G. Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing day-of coordination!

I was lucky enough to work with Jessica P. and Sarah from Without A Hitch for my wedding last month. From the very beginning, they were responsive, easy to work with, full of ideas and recommendations, and incredibly organized. Jessica helped keep me organized and thinking ahead during the planning process and took the reins to make my vision come alive at the wedding. She handled every detail with professionalism and care and really made our wedding day absolutely perfect. I would recommend Without a Hitch in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a seamless and amazing day of coordination for their wedding!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa F. Married on 10/27/2019

Unbelievable Experience!

Hiring Without a Hitch was the best decision we made! From beginning to end, Sarah and Jessica were responsive, attentive, thoughtful, and extremely organized. During our first meeting with them, they went over all aspects of our wedding from beginning to end, helping us think of things that we hadn't even thought about yet! Sarah is a forward thinker always two steps ahead and came up with various suggestions to make our wedding weekend come together perfectly. Weekend of, Without A Hitch was absolutely incredible. On the day of my wedding, Sarah and Jessica had such a calming effect on me and I truly felt as though I had nothing to worry about on the most important day. I felt as though I had known them both for years already and felt extremely comfortable asking for anything I may possibly need. Sarah and Jessica came truly prepared for ANY possible situation that could have happened day of. In addition, Sarah and Jessica were very professional dealing with all vendors leading up to and at the wedding but also had such a fun-filled vibe with my family and wedding party which made the day so fabulous. From getting ready, to pictures & video, to the room being set up, the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception my entire wedding was a true fairytale which ran SO smoothly and completely on time (truly WITHOUT A HITCH) and I can say as a fact this is because of Sarah and Jessica. I am so thankful that Without A Hitch was part of my wedding weekend and HIGHLY RECOMMEND hiring them for YOUR special day as well!! Thank you Sarah and Jessica for making my dreams come true!
    J V Married on 10/26/2019

The best choice we made for our wedding!

Hiring Without a Hitch was the absolute best choice we made for our wedding day. We had the honor of working with Jessica and Sarah, and I found them both to be such a grounding and calming presence. Their level of professionalism is a true ten, they gave incredibly helpful feedback on the flow of the day, as well as small and large choices and decisions alike. I cannot recommend Without a Hitch strongly enough.
  • Emily
    Emily V. Married on 10/12/2019

Tracey Sharp Rezendes is amazing!

We worked with Tracey Sharp Rezendes, and she was a phenomenal powerhouse. There was no way that our very DIY wedding would have gone smoothly without her making sure all the many moving parts came together seamlessly. She worked miracles with the coordination of the (tight!) space, vendors, and the guests. Tracey was warm and friendly the whole time, even while breaking down furniture to transition spaces. We felt completely supported, understood, and heard while she helped to make the wedding unfold the way we hoped it would.

Tracey was able to translate our dreams and plans into something real, and we had so many people coming up to us telling us how much fun they had, and love they felt in the room. Tracey was able to not only help us with the logistics of the evening, but also the core emotions we wanted our guests to feel. That's a rare and wonderful skill, and we were very lucky to have been able to work with her.
    Kara G. Married on 10/12/2019

Jessica was great!

We had Jessica F. helping us the day of and couldn't be more grateful! She was the calm we needed through the rehearsal and day of. She asked the right questions and helped to make the day seamless! Highly recommend.
    Kayla M. Married on 10/05/2019

Sarah is the best!

One of the best decisions I made was hiring Sarah as my day of coordinator! The first time I spoke to her, she mentioned that she was 9 months pregnant but that she would be available whenever I needed it, and she was! I was constantly emailing Sarah with questions as I had no clue how to actually plan a wedding. Every email was responded to within an hour! She helped come up with the day of timeline (which I don’t think I could’ve ever done alone) as well as gathered any small but important info, that I would have had no idea was needed. She coordinated all the info with the vendors. When it came to the day of my wedding, I had absolutely nothing to worry about as she was handling vendors and set up. Sarah is an absolute rockstar and could have not pulled off my wedding without her!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 09/21/2019

Literally the best

Wow. We worked with Sarah for the last few months of our wedding planning, and she is absolutely stellar. My husband and I were living in Denver, in the process of moving to Seattle, and planning a wedding in Maine and were feeling very overwhelmed. Sarah helped us organize our thoughts, run through our minute by minute schedule, and was quick to answer any and all questions and concerns we had about the big day. And the name of her company "Without A Hitch" is EXACTLY how our wedding day went off. She was directing what vendors should be doing, where guests should go, and helped my husband and I navigate our way through the ceremony and reception. If anything went wrong during our wedding, we still have absolutely no idea because Sarah handled everything with such professionalism and tact! Thank you again so much Sarah, you were such a pleasure to work with and you seriously saved me and my mom's sanity, you made the day feel easy and carefree, and we couldn't have been more happy with how everything went thanks to you!
  • David
    David R. Married on 09/15/2019

Amazing! Cannot recommend enough

Without a Hitch made our wedding day so special and smooth! Some of my bridesmaids are very experienced at being a part of wedding parties and they commented that they had never seen a wedding run so smoothly, ahead of schedule and without any major hiccups. That is all because of Without a Hitch!

From when we first met, Tracey was amazing: checking in, great attitude, flexible and keeping us on track. We felt like we had a teammate from then on and it made everything better. The moment Tracey showed up on Sunday, it was clear that she was so organized and there was literally nothing extra for us to do (which was perfect). It felt like the wedding ran itself, even though we know that it was Tracey in the background.
    Robyn S. Married on 07/20/2019

Allison @ Without a Hitch

We had Allison from Without a Hitch for our wedding this July. She was great! We were in a unique position a couple of months out from our big day - suddenly becoming bi-coastal (Massachusetts & California) for a new job, with our wedding taking place in Maine! Having Allison on our team alleviated all our anxiety about being able to pull everything together. She and Sarah (the owner) were very responsive and on top of everything. It was well worth the investment to make sure that we knew we hadn't overlooked any details leading up to the big day. It also was clutch during the wedding so that we got to enjoy all of our friends & family without thinking about any of the party planning details!