Without A Hitch Reviews

Without A Hitch 5
Without A Hitch 6
  • Krysia

Krysia E. Wazny McClain · Married on 10/13/2018

Without a Hitch Delivers!

We hired Without a Hitch in the last couple months before our wedding and were so grateful for their careful coordination of our vendors and all the details on the day of. Sarah and Jessica F. ensured that our timeline was rock solid and then delivered an impossibly beautiful day for both us and our guests. (Not sure they can be credited with changing the weather, but the clouds literally parted!)

Jessica checked in with us regularly to ensure we had thought of everything and planning was moving along smoothly. We had Jessica do her walk through for our rehearsal so we could practice the ceremony processional and recessional, and she did a fantastic job wrangling our family and friends to get them ready for the big day.

Once the ceremony got started, we didn’t have to worry about a thing beyond being present and enjoying the ride, which is the best testament to how well Jessica kept things on track. We would hire Without a Hitch again in a heartbeat and recommend them to anyone looking for peace of mind leading up to their wedding!

Sam Pillen · Married on 09/22/2018

WithoutAHitch + Alisha are awesome!

Hiring WithoutAHitch for our wedding was one of the best decisions we've made. My fiancee and I had a crazy 1.5 years while also planning our wedding. Alisha and Sarah kept us on track, gave us advice when we felt confused/lost and executed a wedding day that quite literally went without a hitch. We were able to enjoy our wedding day and our guests because we knew Alisha was taking care of all the little details we had planned out and if there was a hiccup, she was there to problem solve and figure it out. Hire them! You won't regret it!

Lauren L. · Married on 09/22/2018

Without a Hitch Review

We hired Without A Hitch for day of coordination of our wedding this fall, and it was the best decision we made during the planning process! They provided so much more than just day of coordination. Jessica was the reason why our wedding day went so smoothly (despite happening during a festival at the same time and location). She handled everything (e.g., timing, moving guests between spaces, etc.) so we could truly enjoy the day stress-free. During the planning process, Jessica and Sarah also met with us, provided us with a detailed timeline to fill in, checked in regularly, and were highly responsive when questions/concerns came up. Jessica also coordinated communication between our several vendors in the week leading up to/during the day of our wedding to ensure that everything went according to plan. We can't recommend Without A Hitch highly enough!

Russell Sickinger · Married on 09/15/2018

An essential help for planning your wedding

Jessica from Without a Hitch was an absolutely incredible help while planning our wedding. We dragged our feet about hiring a coordinator and didn't end up hiring Without a Hitch until a few months before our date. Jessica jumped in and really helped get everything in order. She answered endless questions and helped fill in lots of gaps we didn't know we had.
    She was also incredible on the day of. We had a vendor that was a mess and she handled it perfectly. She resolved issues so quickly and cleanly we didn't even know there were any until after the wedding. Can't recommend them enough.

Molly · Married on 09/01/2018

Without a Hitch was fantastic! We worked with Sarah and Jessica leading up to our wedding, and they were responsive, wise, and fun the whole way. Our venue was completely DIY and had no staff, so Sarah and Jessica provided us with a VERY detailed and comprehensive to-do checklist. They checked in periodically to make sure we were on track - they were so encouraging but also shot us straight and told us how and what to prioritize. The were professional, but also gave us insider tips about how to work around certain logistics. Not once did they say "no" to any of our ideas - they just explained why certain things would be difficult, and always provided alternative ways to execute them. We've never thrown am event like this before and they gave us SO many pro tips - many, without which, we'd have been totally screwed!

Jessica was with us day-of and was excellent. She seamlessly stepped into the scene and ran the timeline and flow, which was not easy since we had to corral our guests to 3 different spots on the venue property throughout the night. She paced the ceremony and was the point-person with all of our day-of vendors and guests. Everything went so smoothly (I literally didn't lift a finger the day- f). We had one scafu with our bartenders, and Jessica took care of it so quickly that we were barely aware.

Special thanks to Jessica for keeping tabs on our less mobile guests to make sure that they were comfortable and taken care of - and for easing us into cocktail hour at a point where there wasn't a line for the bar (so we weren't mobbed). Hire them!!

Summer · Married on 09/01/2018

We worked with Without a Hitch for our small family wedding and they were wonderful. Sarah and Jessica's expertise allowed us to step back and relax (as much as possible) the week of our wedding. In addition, they were available throughout the preceding months to answer questions and advice (extremely helpful in the face of event-planning decision fatigue!) We can't recommend them highly enough for their experience, forethought, and positive energy. It was a joy to work with both of them, and to have Jessica join us for our wedding weekend. Thank you!

Matt · Married on 07/21/2018

We couldn't have done it without Sarah and Mandy at Without a Hitch! My partner and I got engaged in July and decided to get married some time the following summer—I switched jobs, the holidays came and suddenly it was February and we had almost nothing planned beyond a date and a tentative venue. We contacted Sarah in the hopes she might have hope and guidance for us—and boy did she and her team come through. Our first meeting with Sarah and Mandy was invaluable—we went in knowing almost nothing and left with a check-list and action plan for the months ahead. Even though they are "day-of" coordinators, they were absolutely instrumental in helping us plan everything leading up to the big day. They gave us tools and checklists and contacts... you name it. They were always available when we needed them and checked-in regularly to be sure we were on-schedule for getting everything done when it needed to be done (those helpful nudges we needed as to avoid compromising by having to rush things later). When it came to the big day, oh man, let me tell you I'm still in awe at how perfectly everything came together! We were actually able to REALLY enjoy our wedding (and I'm a super control freak, so being able to actually be hands-off that day was something I don't even think I really expected). In the end, we had probably ten+ different vendors all from different places and Mandy pulled everything together like they were an in-house team. I sit here today two weeks after our wedding and am still in awe at how absolutely perfectly everything went. I can't recommend them enough! Do yourself a favor—enjoy your wedding, hire Sarah and her team.

Lisa · Married on 06/30/2018

Without a Hitch is an aptly named business -- because that's exactly how our wedding went off! It was actually funny when we discussed the wedding with a friend later. She did not know the name of the company, and actually said "yea it seemed like it went off without a hitch!"

But seriously, working with Alisha and Sarah couldn't have gone better. They only do day-of coordination, but they provided us with a to-do list early on in the planning process. They checked in a number over the next year, ensuring we were making progress, offering their suggestions, and just trying to be helpful. We honestly were very busy in the year leading up to our wedding and it would have been a lot more hectic without Alisha and Sarah checking in with us. They provided reassurances when it was necessary, no-nonsense suggestions and tips when we were clueless, their timeline/to-do list itself was really helpful from an organizational standpoint too.

Honestly, despite all of that, leading up to the wedding you do sort of feel like "wow this was a really expensive to-do list." But on our wedding day (and the day before), Alisha proved how wrong that sentiment was. She really was incredible. She seemed like she was always in exactly the right place at exactly the right time, she pitched in everywhere, had a can-do attitude, and we really couldn't have done it without her. We had numerous guests comment on how competently and professionally she orchestrated the day, and that coming from guests who are just along for the ride! For us and our parents, all we know is we didn't have to worry about a single thing. We are truly grateful to have had Alisha there for our wedding day, and would highly recommend her, Sarah, and Without a Hitch to anyone.

Niall · Married on 06/23/2018

Everything was fantastic! The planning sessions ahead of time kept us organized, and they were always incredibly friendly. They were always positive, fun, but also pragmatic. They were willing to execute on whatever plan we wanted and had plenty of recommendations to make sure all our plans ran smoothly. They had worked with some of our vendors and our location, which made planning remotely much easier!

We got to spend the whole time talking with guests and enjoying the day. Kait and Elaina handled all the random things that came up perfectly and had great communication with us. I really felt like they listened and were absolutely ready to roll with all our crazy gambles in terms of the ceremony and all the moving parts. We really appreciated that they asked us about the important calls and made a bunch of calls on the small stuff for us. They had back up plans for the back up plans! We really got to enjoy our wedding day!

Without A Hitch 7
    Without A Hitch 8
    Without A Hitch 9
    Without A Hitch 10
    Without A Hitch 11

dawn · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot recommend Without a Hitch strongly enough. Sarah was our day of coordinator and she was incredible. She has a calm and kind demeanor and is very attentive to every detail. She has a very special way about her that allows her to get people to do what needs to be done without anyone ever feeling bossed around or managed. The vendors, family, wedding party and most importantly me and the groom loved working with her. Definitely the best money spent on the wedding. We didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of. I only worked with Sarah, but I have no doubt that all of the coordinators who work for her are wonderful as well.

Thomas · Married on 05/27/2018

The name says it all!

Mandy helped us out so much throughout the entire process and especially on the day of the event. We could not have had such a great day without her and Without A Hitch because they made it so we didn't have to do anything besides enjoy our big day.

The name really does say it all for them as our entire wedding day went off without a hitch. Would absolutely recommend them if you need assistance!

Angela · Married on 01/13/2018

Working with Without A Hitch was such a delight. From the very beginning stages of wedding planning Sarah and Alisha were so helpful. Their timelines had everything noted minute by minute and they kept careful track of all the little details. The email updates and reminders from Alisha (our day-of coordinator) were great in keeping us on task. The day of, my husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing because all the moving parts were under control. I would highly recommend hiring WOAH if you are getting married at a place with many vendors and/or if you easily get stressed planning events. They will help ease your anxiety and make your wedding day go super smoothly.

Jane&David · Married on 12/30/2017

Sarah really was my lifeline for our wedding day. If I could pay her to run my life, I would do it. We hired her over a year out from our wedding and she was worth every penny we spent, just in the therapy she provided alone! I am a very intense person, but had never thought much about my wedding so there were days when I would send laundry lists of questions and Sarah was always so quick to respond (and reassure me!). Sarah is very VERY experienced and a logistics genius and talked me out of a handful of ideas that if I had tried to execute would have made no sense and made me insane. I had already decided on several of the vendors I wanted to hire and Sarah had already worked with everyone local. They were all genuinely friends and I loved my crew of vendors so much I want them all to be my real life friends, too. As far as the vendors that I had yet to identify, Sarah had a great list and everyone she recommended was amazing - in price, quality of service, and of general awesomeness. Don't be scared to talk budget with Sarah. Part of what you get with her is her deep knowledge about the industry, which includes various vendors for a variety of budgets. She can help keep you on track and find someone who is the right fit for you. My biggest wedding regret is actually not asking her more! On the day of, she made sure that my southern manners didn't get in the way of my enjoyment of the day by fussing over everyone so I didn't have to. I found out about so many things that she took care of after the fact -- a real testament to her diligence and her ability to make sure that no little hiccup trickled up to me and my husband. Sarah truly got our wedding off "Without a Hitch;" there was not a literal or hypothetical hair out of place. I could not recommend her more enthusiastically.

Susan · event on: 12/02/2017

I hired Sarah Narcus from Without A Hitch for day-of-event coordination for our daughter’s bat mitzvah this past December. Three things I appreciated most about working with Sarah: 1) Sarah always made herself available by phone or email to answer any questions I had. 2) She was also more than willing to share her list of vetted professionals be it a caterer, photographer, DJ, florist or balloons, and I used several of her suggested vendors. 3) Sarah was extremely organized and made our special day go very smoothly.

Sarah maintained the master schedule/timeline and made sure we had all of the questions answered prior to the bat mitzvah so that everyone was clear. In the end, we had a really amazing team of people to work with, and the event went off literally “without a hitch.” I would not change a single thing. Everything was perfect! Best of all, when the day ended and we said goodbye to our guests, Sarah handed us our car keys, and she had packed literally everything, flowers, gifts, décor, etc in our cars, and we were on our way. It was a pleasure working with Sarah and I would highly recommend her and her team.

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Alisha and Sarah were a dream to work with from start to finish. As a professional event coordinator myself, I was thoroughly impressed with every interaction we had - they were thorough, quick to respond, and had terrific recommendations (like our furniture vendor, which was half the cost of others we received quotes from). They came prepared for meetings with an incredibly detailed timeline, kept us on track throughout the (long) planning process, and handled the wedding day with ease. We had a few nontraditional expectations (no dances, for example) which they rolled with with ease and also gave context around the cues that come from those traditional aspects and suggestions for how we could cue people without them. Alisha happily carried every single bridal party member's handbags while giving cues, making sure people found their seats, and ensuring we were sticking to our timeline. Having Without a Hitch at our side made our wedding run smoothly and was the best wedding planning-related purchase we made.

Without A Hitch 12

Julie · Married on 10/21/2017

Sarah and Without a Hitch were one of the best decisions we made about our wedding, other than the decision to marry each other! From the moment we met Sarah we knew that we were in good hands and that she really understood the kind of celebration we wanted to have. She was detail oriented, extremely organized, and a pleasure to work with. She thought of so many things that never would have occurred to us in the planning process and made sure that all of our decisions were made beforehand so that on the day of our wedding we were able to relax and just enjoy celebrating with our families and friends. Having Sarah there made all the difference and we are so grateful!

S · Married on 10/14/2017

I have so many good things to say about Without a Hitch and Sarah. She was there every step of the way during the stressful wedding planning - answering questions, making suggestions and helping me to take care of details that I never would have thought of. She was true to the name of her company and thanks to her the day went off “without a hitch”. I can’t recommend her enough.

M · Married on 10/08/2017

Hiring WAH and working with Alisha as our day-of coordinator is the best wedding decision we made! Their professionalism, organizational expertise, and calming presence made for a great day. They truly understand all aspects of pulling a wedding together and what happens on the "day-of"; we recommend them without reservation.

Karinna · Married on 10/08/2017

One of the smartest decisions we made was to hire Without a Hitch for our day-of coordinator. It can be so stressful to plan every detail of a wedding and Sarah and Jessica helped lead us in the right direction every step of the way. They kept us organized and their positive and calm energy made us feel that everything was coming together just the way it should be. Jessica was on site the day of our wedding and she made sure that everything went perfectly. I had packed up and organized a lot of decorations and Jessica put everything out exactly as I had wanted. She made sure that the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception each led beautifully into the next. When we had an unexpected power outage during my mother's toast, I saw Jessica out of the corner of my eye running toward the problem and she, along with the other vendors, found a way to work it out and get everything back up and going again. That was a very stressful moment for me, but I totally trusted that Jessica would solve the problem. I honestly can't imagine how we would've pulled off our wedding without their help -- I absolutely recommend Sarah and Jessica to anyone planning a wedding.

Amy · Married on 10/08/2017

Working with Without a Hitch was a great decision. Alisha and Sarah were extremely responsive to all of our questions leading up to the wedding, helped recommend other vendors, and pointed us to a number of helpful resources to help with our planning. On the day of the wedding, Alisha did an amazing job making sure everything ran smoothly and that the bride and groom and our families didn't have to worry about anything and could really enjoy the day. I would highly recommend hiring Without a Hitch for your wedding, especially if you are having a more DIY type wedding at a venue without an onsite planner.

Jamie · Married on 10/07/2017

We worked with Sarah and Without a Hitch for our day of wedding planning. We are SO glad we did. While we did much of the planning ourselves and our reception venue had an event staff, Sarah kept us on point, on schedule and gave us things to think about that we wouldn’t have otherwise. Her type A personality combined with her easy demeanor is exactly the type of person we wanted with us on our wedding day. She was in command of every single detail and we didn’t have to worry. When the bus for the wedding party didn’t show we knew it would be taken care of while we were in our wedding mass and we didn’t think twice. As expected the bus was there waiting when we came out. When the grooms mom forgot something in her hotel room, Sarah was there. In fact one guest commented, “is she a triplet??? Because every time I turn around she is there!” With 3 hours between the mass and the reception she helped guests with details or bar/activity recommendations making them feel comfortable in Boston! Finally, we decided in planning our wedding we only wanted people around us on the day of that we would have as our friends so they fit right into the flow of the day. I can say without a doubt we loved spending the day with Sarah! We would recommend her to anyone!

Becky · Married on 10/01/2017

Hiring Sarah of Without a Hitch was probably the smartest investment we made for our wedding. In starting our planning process, she provided so much useful advice and tips, particularly when picking vendors. On the day-of, she was superb! She kept us calm and cared for, constantly checking-in and informing us of what was coming up next. She allowed us to truly focus on the moment and not worry about tiny details (all questions were directed to her, and we knew they would be handled expertly). She was a delight to work with from start to finish, and I cannot recommend her highly enough! I have already suggested her to fellow friends who have gotten engaged and they've also loved working with her!! Once again, of everything we decided for our wedding, hiring Without a Hitch was by far the smartest and best decision we made.

Jamien · Married on 09/30/2017

We hired Without A Hitch Boston for our day of wedding coordination but their services went well beyond. They helped us create a unique timeline that would work for our vision. They thought of things we never would have thought of without their guidance. They kept us on track as they checked in on our planning progress. Jessica was our savior on the day of. She arrived earlier thinking we might need to switch to our rain plan. Fortunately the rain held out, but she was there completing final details and coordinating with our vendors. She really put everyone's anxiety at ease. If there were any problems, I'm not aware of them. Our wedding really went on without a hitch!! I wish I could give a higher recommendation for this team! They were worth every penny!!

• X

Ximena · Married on 09/23/2017

Within a few months of wedding planning, we reached out to a few day of coordinators. After speaking with Sarah, we knew she was it. However, we ultimately decided her services would be nice but not necessary to pull off a wedding. Man, were we wrong! Three months prior to the wedding, we reached back out to Sarah and we hired her immediately. During our first meeting, Sarah was incredibly prepared, brought up details we hadn't even thought of, and made us wish we had hired her from the very start. Our wedding day was amazing and our family and friends still rave about how perfectly everything was executed and Sarah's remarkable ability to multi-task. She is a great communicator with incredible attention to detail, and we would trust her to help us with any future event in a heartbeat. Sarah absolutely lived up to her business' name! Forever thankful, Ximena and Alejandro

Kevin · Married on 09/09/2017

Sarah and her team (we worked with Nicole and Jessica) were excellent throughout the process of planning our wedding, and were an integral part of our wedding day, we couldn't have done it without them!

From our first meeting with Sarah and Nicole, they provided us a clear outline of what they recommended we do and timeline for us to follow (scary but really got us into gear!), they were friendly, professional, and always available to answer questions, no matter how small.

Day of, Nicole and Jessica made sure that everything ran smoothly, from a last minute change to where the wedding parties would be entering from, to dealing with all of the vendors to end the night, they were excellent and we can't recommend them enough!