311 Rome Avenue, Rockford, IL 61107 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About white shutter photography

we are aaron & philan and together we make white shutter. shooting weddings is a lot of fun for us. it’s kind of like date night every saturday. we get to spend the day together and with our wonderful clients on the one of the happiest days of their lives. our clients become our friends and so we feel like part of your family, which we hold very dear. so don’t be surprised if you find us tearing up during the speeches! our style is a combination of photojournalism and naturally posed photographs. we would love to tell the story of your wedding day.

Follow white shutter photography on

• Videos 1

14 Reviews for white shutter photography

Takes breathtaking photos & helps direct the flow of the wedding. Shows great passion in what they do. You will be satisfied.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Kate · Married on 11/09/2012

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better experience than the one we got with White Shutter Photography for our wedding. Not only were our pictures gorgeous but the attention to detail from Aaron and Philan was truly amazing. They were with us for 12 hours and not only snapped pictures but helped us in getting ready and dealing with some interesting family situations. I recommend them most highly.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Danny · Married on 10/06/2012

Looking for a local photographer who had experience shooting a same sex couple was no easy task. As a matter of fact, only one name came up. After visiting their website the first time, I knew I was looking at more than just pictures. I was looking at each person's heart and soul. So, after about five more visits, we decided that we had to meet with Aaron and Philan. Since that first meeting, Aaron has taken our engagement photos, our family photos and most recently Philan joined in to take our wedding photos. The only people who we trust to capture our emotions is our friends at White Shutter Photography. Check out their website, fall in love, set up a meeting and I guarantee you'll look no more.

Sent on 03/11/2013

• Funky Turtle DJ Service
    Funky Turtle DJ Service Wedding DJs

These guys know how to do a photo booth right. They single-handedly caused me to stay away from trying to do a photo booth / DJ package on my own. I just stick to doing one thing well (DJing) and leave the colorful, classy, memory-making photos to people like white shutter photography.

• Prairie Street Brewhouse
    Prairie Street Brewhouse Winery Weddings

We absolutely love working with White Shutter. Their creativity and eye is astounding. You're guaranteed to have your story told with the most beautiful images.

• 311 Rome Avenue Rockford, 61107 See on map