1261 Wyoming Ave, Niagara Falls, NY 14305 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Weddings By The Falls

We provide unique wedding ceremonies with photography, DVD, fresh and silk bridal bouquets and groom's boutonnieres. We perform ceremonies by the Falls,above the Falls in a helicopter,in the beautiful Great Lakes Garden or in a traditional church or chapel setting. Free cake with every photo package!

5cff30e241b07872 1532061669 25482eaf96802442 1532061668 4daa40f21953e9c9 153206
5cff30e241b07872 1532061669 25482eaf96802442 1532061668 4daa40f21953e9c9 153206

34 Reviews for Weddings By The Falls

Amber Clark · Married on 07/12/2018

All things yes! AMAZING!

It was beyond amazing! We did a July wedding with the “brink” and also did the
    Photo package! So worth it! We wanted it to just be us, a special moment for the two of us. And it was just that! Pictures were 100% worth it because it was only my husband and I. It was quick, and personal. A few things I wasn’t sure about was the dress and other by passers. You could 100% wear a wedding dress and it not be “to much” I went with a short black flowy dress because that was my style. But a wedding dress would have been beautiful! And yes people walk by and smile and wave. But it wasn’t “embarrassing” people clapped and congratulated us. And no others were in our wedding photos just us!

Sent on 05/03/2019

nancy · Married on 08/21/2017

Our day was perfect. No, I mean it - it was PERFECT! What we wanted was something beautiful, simple and stress-free and Lani delivered on all fronts. She was super-responsive to all my questions, and after sending her photos of my dress and my husband's tie color she did the most BEAUTIFUL flowers for me! The cake was delicious and she did an amazing job with our photos. Pastor Peter did a very cool, personal & meaningful ceremony for us (after having never met us!) and he was an absolute joy to share our special day with. Lani and her staff made us feel at ease, took great care of both us and our parents throughout the walk around the park and the Falls. Our day was EXACTLY what we wanted and we have Lani to thank for it. I enthusiastically recommend her service for anyone who's looking to have a wonderful, easy and stress-free wedding experience!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2017

We are so happy we decided to go with Weddings By the Falls...our wedding was perfect. Everything was so low stress for us as Lani took care of it all for us! The pictures came to us in the mail only two days after our wedding and I was very impressed with the quality of the photos and the number of them! The flowers were also gorgeous and I am so glad I decided to go with silk flowers to have a nice momento of our day. I would highly recommend this company if you want a low-stress, affordable wedding in Niagara Falls!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Weddings By The Falls FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddings By The Falls 1
    Free Wedding Cake
    Free Wedding Cake with any of our photo packages!

• 1261 Wyoming Ave Niagara Falls, 14305 See on map