Front Royal, VA 22630 Map · Phone number

About Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch

Hello and welcome! So glad you are here. I offer customized ceremonies unique to the couple:1. Full Customization- 2 hour in person meeting or video chat, your choice of type of ceremony, ceremony revisions, couples Questionnaire, your choice of readings, vows and unity ritual. Your ceremony will be unique to who you are as a couple and your love story.2. Partial Customization- 1 hour in person meeting or video chat, your choice as to type of ceremony, ceremony revisions, Couple’s Questionnaire, your choice of readings, vows and unity ritual.3. Template- your choice of type of ceremony, reading and vows. All ceremony preparation done online. Couples who are eloping or want very small wedding with just the couple and less than 5 guests find this a very affordable option.4. Rehearsal additional fee.
FEES:1) Full Customization-$400-$500.00. 2) Partial Customization- $300-$400.00 3) Template Ceremony- $150-300.00. Rehearsal additional fee $75-$150 depending on length and location.

I am professional, responsive, flexible, friendly and trustworthy. I support couples throughout the process of planning,ceremony preparation and day-of. I am available to consult with couples as needed. I do my utmost to make this process as enjoyable and stress free as possible.
My commitment to you is that your wedding ceremony will be a beautiful and memorable one!

Would you be interested in a half hour complementary telephone consultation to discuss your vision for your ceremony and my services?

Call 831-334-2068 or email on this system or to revdhirsch@gmail.com

Thank you and Happy Wedding Day!

2c9e297de91bf935 31AD036B 491F 4FB5 AD58 666004A9C7D0

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch 6
Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch 7

Alexis · Getting married on 03/21/2020

The Greatest

Rev Diana gave me the most beautiful ceremony anyone could ask for. She let me know everything that would happen from start to finish. I plan on hiring her again on a few other occasions I’m having. Me and my husband could not of picked a better officiant. Thank you so much Rev for all you have done! I am one happy WIFE!!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Alexia, for your five star review of my wedding officiant services. I am glad that my services exceeded your expectations! I look forward to working with you and Bradley on your other events. Not only do I officiate weddings but also baby baptisms and dedications. I also work as a host for other events. All the best to you, Bradley and family. Rev. Diane Hirsch
  • Kristin

Kristin Morrison · Married on 07/20/2019

Custom Wedding Ceremony

I found Diane via Thumbtack and after reading other reviewers exceptional comments, decided she was our reverend. From the first phone call, Diane was thorough, attentive, and asked questions to get to know Chris and I. She's incredibly experienced at what she does and listens well. This is an important skill when crafting custom, personal ceremonies that help make a wedding day memorable.

Chris and I met with Diane prior to the ceremony to review everything. This was a big step in the process and helped set me at ease for the big day. She knows how to manage all of the details: wording selection, audio and sound projection, and processional order to name a few. We received our ceremony well in advance with plenty of time to discuss any edits. Diane is incredibly flexible and thoughtful in her comments. Her ceremony was tailored to Chris and I as a couple. It was apparent that she really cares about providing a meaningful experience.

The day of our ceremony it was nearly 100 degrees outside with humidity. Diane handled it professionally. Her delivery was calm, cool, and perfect. She was extremely connected to the moment and ensured Chris, myself, and our guests felt the magnitude of the day. I cannot express how important this last part was to me. She exceeded all of my expectations.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Kristin, for your stellar review of my wedding officiant services. I appreciated how involved you and Chris were in helping to create your customized and personalized ceremony. You really made your ceremony yours! You were both great at responding to my requests in a timely manner. And in spite of the high temperatures, nearly 100 and high humidity on the day-of, everyone seemed to really enjoy being with you both for your special day! I am pleased to know that I exceeded all of your expectations! All the best to you and Chris in the years ahead! Diane
  • Jeremy

Jeremy Hesse · Married on 06/15/2019

Practically Perfect in Every Way

Diane as close to a perfect officiant as you can get. She happily helped my wife and I as we stumbled through crafting our ideal ceremony. She patiently worked with our insane schedules to make sure we had everything we needed well before the big day. She (along with our day-of) expertly coordinated our photographers, videographers, and DJ. And when the ceremony came, she executed it with excellent timing and intonation. I heartily recommend Diane to anyone interested in having the perfect wedding.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Jeremy & Connie, for your stellar review of my wedding officiant services. For a customized and personalized ceremony it is my goal to bring into manifestation your vision for your special day! I enjoyed working with you and being patient and flexible are some of the qualities I bring to offer extraordinary service at reasonable fees. Thank you for your confident recommendation to other couples to retain my services. I wish you both all the best in the years ahead! Diane

Award

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 451.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 105.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 95.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Taoist, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? CA, CO, MD, VA, WA, WV