Front Royal, VA 22630 Map · Phone number

About Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch

Hello and welcome! So glad you are here. I offer customized ceremonies unique to the couple:1. Full Customization- 2 hour in person meeting or video chat, your choice of type of ceremony, ceremony revisions, couples Questionnaire, your choice of readings, vows and unity ritual. Your ceremony will be unique to who you are as a couple and your love story.2. Partial Customization- 1 hour in person meeting or video chat, your choice as to type of ceremony, ceremony revisions, Couple’s Questionnaire, your choice of readings, vows and unity ritual.3. Template- your choice of type of ceremony, reading and vows. All ceremony preparation done online. Couples who are eloping or want very small wedding with just the couple and less than 5 guests find this a very affordable option.4. Rehearsal additional fee.
FEES:1) Full Customization-$400-$500.00. 2) Partial Customization- $300-$400.00 3) Template Ceremony- $150-300.00. Rehearsal additional fee $75-$150 depending on length and location.

I am professional, responsive, flexible, friendly and trustworthy. I support couples throughout the process of planning,ceremony preparation and day-of. I am available to consult with couples as needed. I do my utmost to make this process as enjoyable and stress free as possible.
My commitment to you is that your wedding ceremony will be a beautiful and memorable one!

Would you be interested in a half hour complementary telephone consultation to discuss your vision for your ceremony and my services?

Call 831-334-2068 or email on this system or to revdhirsch@gmail.com

Thank you and Happy Wedding Day!

img0021

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch 4
Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch 5

Miriam Hojjat · Married on 03/24/2019

excellent!

I was looking for someone to officiate my daughters dedication cermony as I wanted her to have God parents , and so I was in need of a cermony to make it official, and REV Diane not only captured my vision but exceed it!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Miriam, for your 5 star review of my ministry services. I am grateful to learn that I not only was in line with your vision but exceeded it.
    In addition to Weddings, I also provided an array of services from baby dedications/baptisms, memorials/funerals and spiritual support for life’s challenges. Every blessing to you and your family.
    Rev. Diane Hirsch

Shannon · Married on 12/07/2018

Simply Amazing

Rev. Diane was absolutely amazing. We had a last minute issue with our original officiant and found her less than a week before the wedding. The ceremony was more than we could have ever imagined. She is a kind soul and extraordinary at what she does. Her professionalism grouped with her true passion for her work makes her one of the absolute best. We were truly meant to find her.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Shannon for your 5 star review of my wedding officiant services. I am happy to know that I exceeded your expectations! You and Brandon were very responsive and available to me which made your ceremony come together so easily and quickly. I, too, believe I was meant to officiant your and Brandon’s wedding ceremony. Thank you for that honor. I wish you both all the best now and in the years ahead! Rev. Diane

Denise · Married on 11/02/2018

Let me start by saying that I actually did not hire Rev. Hirsch for my ceremony. So why am I writing an excellent review? Because it is rare that someone offers excellent customer service for services not rendered. Let me explain. I have a family friend who we want to officiate our wedding this coming November 2018. While she is certified to marry folks, she isn't certified for Virginia and I didn't want to ask her to go through the process for only our service. So we needed to consider someone in addition to our friend who could "make us official." Rev. Hirsch was THE MOST RESPONSIVE out of the folks we contacted. Responsive, but NOT pushy. When we were able to speak, I explained our situation and she offered fantastic advice. She provided some necessary steps for the marriage, as well as ideas to keep our costs down. Of course she said she would be happy to perform our ceremony for us if we decided to hire her as our "second," but I found it very impressive that she was willing to also just offer advice to make our day what we wanted. If we change our mind for any reason, Rev. Hirsch will be the person we hire!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch's reply:

Thank you, Denise, for your stellar review of my wedding officiant services. It is rare indeed that someone who didn’t hire me to take the time to write a review and a 5 star review at that! Excellent customer service is foundational for me. Although you did not hire me to officiate, I am happy for you and Rob that your wedding day will be as you want it. All the best in the years ahead! Rev. Diane Hirsch

Award

Weddings by Rev. Diane Hirsch FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Taoist, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? CA, CO, MD, VA, WA, WV