Wedding and Event Sitters by Charity

Wedding and Event Sitters by Charity

About Wedding and Event Sitters by Charity

Professional on-site childcare for your Special Day!
Wedding? Children? No problem!

We provide professional on-site child care at weddings and events. We can help make your Adult-Only event, Kid Friendly! Our professional sitters bring everything the children need to enjoy themselves. We have age appropriate games and toys, group games, arts and crafts, music, and a traveling book nook. We can also do specific activites at your request.
It’s your special day and you won’t get to "re-do" it! Be sure to take care of your smallest guest because they can make a BIG impact!

The company is insured. All sitters are screened, have a childcare background, and are First Aid and CPR certified.

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Denver

10 Reviews for Wedding and Event Sitters by Charity

3.6
Child Care (1)

0.5

I recently got married and want to spread the word about a horrible vendor experience I had. We hired sitters to watch children at my wedding from Wedding and Event Sitters by Charity. During the event, one of the sitters went into the Bride's room and stole money from my bridesmaids and me. The police were called out to the venue that night and they were able to catch the sitter using security camera footage. The sitter confessed and has been charged with two counts of theft.

The worst part, however, is that Charity Hardin (the owner) REFUSES to give us a refund and won't take our calls or call us back after we have left countless. She believes that she's not responsible and that we got the service we paid for (according to the Douglas County Sheriff's Deputy who was kind enough to pass that message along after he knew that I wasn't able to get in touch with her). She is the worst small business owner I have ever encountered and her company is a scam. Save yourself the trouble and look elsewhere for any babysitting services at your event.

After Charity refused to call us back to work the situation out (it still shocks me with how unprofessional she is), we decided to go to the media to spread the word about Charity's company and her horrible customer service. You can view the story here:

Profile Picture Taryn, 5/29/16, 3 Reviews
0.5

If you want money stolen from you at your wedding, this is the vendor to use!

Profile Picture User6784527, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
0.5

One of the 2 sitters at a recent wedding in Highlands Ranch Colorado ripped off cash from bridesmaid's purses in the room in which they were supposed to be watching children. Then Charity refused to refund them as well. See for yourself on our local news - http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/front-range/highlands-ranch/sitter-hired-to-watch-kids-steals-from-bride-on-her-wedding-day-deputies-say

Profile Picture User6817447, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Child Care

Wedding and Event Sitters by Charity FAQ

2 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
I have met Charity personally on a number of bridal function occasions and she is a very warm person who really loves children. She explained to me how her business serves a much needed purpose for out of town guests who really have no choice but to bring their children to the wedding site because they do not have baby sitter connections in the town the wedding is taking place in. Charity plans activities for the kids. They get to have fun and be kids instead if attending a wedding. The parents get to have quality "adult" time with their families and friends and not have to constantly wonder what their kids are up too. I would highly recommend Wedding Event Sitters for your child care needs during a wedding and reception.

Charity is a wonderful person to work with. She is dedicated to providing excellent service and does it with a personal touch. She has such a passion for her services and loves all the kids like they were her own. Sitters by Charity is definately something to have in your back pocket when having a wedding or special event. The cost is very affordable and they offer things that other companies don't. I recomend them to all my clients!

Charity's child minding service for events is a must for weddings where children are in attendance. She has a natural way with kids and takes great care to provide a really fun and interactive program for the little wedding guests. They have a party all of their own with games and fun activities while their parents are able to enjoy the wedding reception without having to keep an eye on the kids. Honestly, if you have children coming to your wedding, I HIGHLY recommend hiring Charity & her wonderful team of child minders!

Charity is the sweetest most loveable girl in all of Denver. I think it is a brilliant idea that she offers this service. I would trust my kids with her in a heart beat and they've never met her!

When you need that added touch to your wedding day so that your guest's children can be entertained as children require, allowing your adult guests the freedom to fully enjoy your wedding day, Wedding Sitters by Charity can easily handle it for you.

Events