833 Santa Fe Dr, Denver, CO 80204 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About SKYLIGHT

SKYLIGHT, from start to finish, is an experience unlike any other. Our industrial-chic event space boasts an open floor concept with the flexibility to create a unique event from all areas of design. Utilize our raw elements of white brick walls, exposed beams, concrete floors and of course, skylights, to host the perfect event. At SKYLIGHT, you have creative control and benefit from our open vendor policy, no curfew and 24-hour rental period. Welcome to the SKYLIGHT experience!

Included Amenities:

SKYLIGHT 4
SKYLIGHT 5

Meredith · Married on 08/10/2019

Best decision we made!!

Booking SKYLIGHT and Jill Sanger as our coordinator was the first and best decision we made for our wedding. We knew we wanted a modern vibe and wanted to be able to pick our own vendors, so SKYLIGHT was a dream for us. We booked it sight unseen and it lived up to every expectation we had. Planning from another state, Jill was absolutely incredible to work with and made the planning process a breeze. She was incredibly flexible and allowed us to come into the space twice on the weekends we were able to visit Denver. She pulled everything together beautifully and was such a fun and calming presence to have on our big day. Just do it!!!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Ilana

Ilana Weiss · Married on 08/09/2019

My Ideal Wedding Experience at SKYLIGHT

We had our wedding at SKYLIGHT on Aug 9, 2019 and it was perfect! The venue is stunning with white brick walls on the inside and a large moss covered gate in the back of the outdoors space. We had the wedding inside, cocktail hour outside, and the party inside with desserts in a food truck out back. Jill was our coordinator and she was better than I could have expected. I planned my wedding in 8 months during my last semester of grad school, while renovating my fixer upper, and looking for a new job. (I was also working full time as a teacher.) Needless to say, it was busy and challenging. Jill told me what to do and when. She gave timely suggestions and advise. She connected us with "epic" vendors who also exceeded our expectations. On the day of the wedding, she expertly coordinated everything. The day went very smoothly and all obstacles were handled before I knew there were obstacles. Jill stayed till the end of the party and even made us boxes of food to take home so we didn't miss out! Clay, the beverage coordinator, was incredibly patient with me, giving us multiple revisions until we had the perfect beverage selection. Everyone there was always very welcoming and supportive. One last thing, they have a lovely bridal room that was perfect for relaxing before the ceremony and great for pictures while we signed our marriage license after the ceremony. It was a calm place to get away when we needed all night. I'm so grateful that we found SKYLIGHT. They far exceeded our expectations!

Other benefits: They have nice looking furniture (tables and chairs) included in the venue fee. Jill set up my rentals with the vendor, so I didn't have to do anything other than review my reservation and pay. They do a 24 hour rental, so my vendors could start moving in at 10am and I could pick up gifts and left behind stuff the following morning.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Award

SKYLIGHT FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware
  • What transportation and access is available? Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April

• 833 Santa Fe Dr Denver, CO, 80204 See on map