6553 South Revere Parkway, Englewood, CO 80111 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 100 to 500
Availability Check your date

About The Franciscan Event Center

Whether you need a beautiful setting to host your next special event, or a conscientious catering service to bring the banquet to you, we have the solution you are looking for.

The Franciscan holds up to 385 guests seated comfortably, with a 500 sq. ft. dance floor. Outside, we can accommodate 500 guests. Canopy & tent options are available at an extra cost. Food prices reflect a guest count minimum of 100 adults.

We do not charge an event or facilities fee.

Follow The Franciscan Event Center on

The Franciscan Event Center 3
  • Carl

Carl Piazza · Married on 06/15/2019

The Franciscan Event Center,
    Thank you, Sonja, Staff and The Personal Touch Catering for an outstanding job in hosting my daughter and Son-in-law wedding June 2019. We visited many locations while searching for a venue in the early planning and once we met Sonja and saw the venue, we were in love and sold on The Franciscan Event Center located in Centennial. My daughter knew that was where she wanted to celebrate her wedding.
    The place is gorgeous, the staff is terrific, the food - amazing. My family and friends thought I got a second mortgage to give my only daughter her white sand beach wedding of her dreams, but it was actually reasonable. They have so many options available and kept your budget in mind. Not to mention they were the most affordable venue I checked into.
    They have truly made it easy for the bride. They are absolutely terrific, professional, helpful, sweet, caring, supportive, and help/guide us through every step along the way. Lots of decor onsite to choose from at no extra cost. Mix and match with your own to truly make it unique. Set up and cleanup is included in the price. And let me talk about the food. My guests raved about how delicious it was and the food presentation was gorgeous.
    We had 160 guests attend the wedding, not only did the staff cater to the wedding party and family they also catered to each guest going to every table and asking the guests if they needed anything. The bartender was very personal and knew every person’s name as they came back for refills.
    Sonja worked with the wedding planner, the chaplain, the photographer and the DJ to create a wonderful experience, great food, stress free event. The atmosphere was so calming and beautiful; perfect setting for pictures in their beautiful marble gazebo, waterfall scenery and outdoor patio. I highly recommend The Franciscan Event Center for anyone seeking a place to host any event! Thank you to all of the staff for a job well DONE!!!
    Carl Piazza
    Father of the Bride

Sent on 06/30/2019
    The Franciscan Event Center 4
    The Franciscan Event Center 5
    The Franciscan Event Center 6

Rosemary · Married on 08/26/2017

I have nothing but superlatives for this venue, staff & food! Top notch in every way. I've coordinated dozens of weddings over the years & nothing tops this experience. The band loved the acoustics. The best of the best!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Shannon · Married on 05/09/2015

PERFECT VENUE! Everything about this place. My husband had concerns about using a hotel location where our wedding reception could potentially be crashed by whomever was in the ballroom next door. He found the Franciscan and we knew immediate it would be the place! The venue was ours for the day andwe were able to decorate the afternoon before. Operating without a wedding planner, this was fabulous! So I rave about the venue, but the food was even better! EVERYONE raved about the meal. When we selected Fillet Mignon I thought...'sure they can make oure tasting perfect, but cooking fillet for over 100 people, impossible for it to taste as good.' So I thought...but they proved me wrong. AMAZING! The current debate in our house is which was better, the Filet or the Chicken Chardonnay....but both were great!

Sonya was delightful to work with and walked through every detail to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. So an amazing venue, with amazing food...you're probably thinking we paid ridiculous prices for a wedding venue so fantastic, right? WRONG! After having conversations with at least 10 other potential venues, this was absolutely the best value and one of the lower priced! I can't say enough good words about my experience. What I can say is that my husband asks if we can get the recipes for everything that was on our menu or alternatively whether we order takeout from the Franciscan.

Sent on 06/05/2015

The Franciscan Event Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Champagne Toast, House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 500
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Elopements, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Catering Services, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Valet