Vogt's Flowers

728 Garland St, Flint, MI 48503 Map · Phone number

15 Reviews for Vogt's Flowers

Marianne · Married on 09/23/2017

We went through Vogt's DIY Design Center. Vogt's purchased flowers I picked out in bulk and then the Thursday before our wedding my husband and I and four family members went to the DIY Design center and put the flowers together. IT WAS AWESOME!!! I had so much fun putting the flowers together, they were way cheaper and fit into our budget nicely, and Pat who I worked with from there did a phenomenal job!!! She was so helpful when I went and picked out all the flowers, and every time I called to ask questions, and the day we designed them too! It was an awesome experience and we LOVED our flowers!!! I am so grateful!!

Alisha · Married on 06/19/2015

I cant say enough good things about vogts flowers DIY, i was able to get more flowers than I thought I could get because of their DIY center, and they were very professional.

Amanda · Married on 01/17/2015

Vogts was incredibly reasonable on their prices, and the flowers were amazing!!!!
    I would definitely recommend Vicki, she is such a beautiful person inside and out. You could not ask for a better person to help design everything foryour special day.

• 728 Garland St Flint, MI 48503 See on map
    8002327494 (Other Phone Number)