Lee Floral Design

Plymouth, MI View map Visit website

$3,000 Typical Price

Who is 'Lee Floral Design'?

THE STORY, from the founder:

Based in Plymouth, Michigan, Lee Floral Design, nameless for years, started as a service only provided to close friends, family and acquaintances. As the “business” continued to grow, “Lee” seemed to be the only name that made sense. Lee is the name of my father, as well as my middle name. Since his passing in 1999, I was always striving to keep his namesake alive. Naming my floral business after him was something that came so naturally and gracefully. This is something I hold near and dear, just like each and every one of our clients. For me, this business is personal. It’s more than “just flowers”. It’s the feeling and meaning behind each and every piece, big and small. It’s the memories that are made that will long outlast the flowers. When a bride chooses LFD, they are choosing meaningful relationships and a friendship that will last a lifetime. We aren’t “just providing flowers”, we are providing a curated team of designers that deeply care about our clients + their big day.

With love,
Brandi Higginbotham, Owner & Lead Designer of Lee Floral Design

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$240

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$90

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$190

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Brandi
    Brandi H. Married on 06/11/2021

So amazing!

In the beginning stages of planning my wedding, I never thought flowers would be important to me. I was wrong. I am so thrilled I took a recommendation to use Brandi and her company for our special day. Brandi's creations were breathtaking! She made everything so incredibly easy for me and stress free. I am so thankful that I chose her to make my day beautiful!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 10/03/2020

I couldn't imagine working with a better florist

Brandi is kind, knowledge, and so passionate about her business. In the early stages of wedding planning, someone recommended me to Lee Floral Design and we ending up booking her almost 18 months to the wedding date. I've changed my mind a million times on bouquets but Brandi has been so patient and understanding with me. I cannot wait to see what our wedding day will look like and I know it will be beautiful because Brandi is a part of our day!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey K. Married on 07/10/2020

Best of the best.

I don’t even know where to start, LFD is that good. If you’re getting married, or having any sort of event where florals are wanted, you need to book Brandi. There are absolutely no words for the quality of work and the experience you will have working with her. She built this business from the ground up, and has not done that by providing a crap product or crap service. She’s upfront, honest and transparent with pricing and expectations, but you could never predict how much she will capture your floral dreams. Her work is flawless. Impeccable. Stunning. Every single bloom is perfectly placed, every single time. When I wasn’t able to articulate what style and theme I wanted, it was like she could read my mind. My florals were the talk of the wedding. Not the food, or the music, THE FLORALS, because that’s how good she is. She creates an entire mood with her flowers, and I could not have asked for anything more perfect. Brandi is the best of the best, and it you don’t book her, I promise you will regret it. I will never trust anyone else to provide florals for any of my events, and can’t wait to see what she does next!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Plymouth, 48170
Location of (Lee Floral Design)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding