Plymouth, MI 48170 Map · Phone number

About Lee Floral Design

We are floral design experts that specialize in weddings and events in Southeast, Michigan. We take immense pride in each and every wedding that we put the finishing touches on. Winner of 'The Knot's Best of Weddings 2017' and '2018' and 'Wedding Wire's 2018 Couple's Choice'.

Follow Lee Floral Design on

Lee Floral Design 7
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Hoeft · Married on 12/28/2018

The Best Team!

Brandi at Lee Floral Design (and her entire team) truly made our wedding day so special. At our first consultation I wasn’t completely sure of my vision but Brandi made me feel so confident! With her knowledge of EVERYTHING WEDDING and obviously gorgeous florals, she turned our wedding venue in to the most magical, love filled room. She worked with my budget perfectly and went above and beyond for me. She’s always there to answer every single question and if you aren’t sure of what you want- just let her create something gorgeous for you.

Brandi MORE than exceeded my expectations. I couldn’t believe what she came up with for us and how much care and detail she put in to every arrangement. Lee Floral Design is extremely professional, but you just may leave your consultations feeling like you have a new awesome friend in Brandi. She’s there every step of the way and with all of her friends in the wedding industry she knows EVERYTHING and is trustworthy and helpful. We asked Brandi for recommendations on both photography and make up and I joke that Brandi essentially planned my entire wedding for me and made it the most enjoyable, stress free day!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Lee Floral Design 8
    Lee Floral Design 9
    Lee Floral Design 10
    Lee Floral Design 11
    Lee Floral Design 12

Katelyn · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful experience and beautiful floral arrangements!

I used Lee Floral (Brandi) for our wedding in August 2018. Brandi made the process so easy and stress free! She was super professional, helpful, knowledgeable, and nice. I could not have asked for a better experience! Brandi made things so easy for me, I never worried about anything in regards to our floral arrangements because she was on top of everything! All my floral arrangements came out STUNNING! I had so many people compliment me on my bouquet and centerpieces (which I can honestly say that I have never heard anyone at any wedding I’ve been in or attended, talk so highly of the floral arrangements). I am soooo happy and thankful that I went with Lee Floral and would highly recommend Lee Floral (Brandi)!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • ania

ania · Married on 08/11/2018

perfection and beauty and smiles

Lee Floral is a highlight of my wedding... the arrangements were *exquisite*, beyond perfection, absolutely divine, and Brandi was a dream to work with! Flowers meant a lot to me, but also we couldn't afford to go as big as I wanted, and Brandi made it work just right for us. I couldn't be happier with the florals! I met with quite a few florists, with high expectations and only a feeling in mind, and Brandi not only was the kindest, most genuine person who really made me smile, but she knew exactly what to do with my super vague description of feelings and ideas I wanted to portray. On our first meeting, she was telling me what she was thinking, and it was like she knew what I wanted better than I did! I gave her a few adjectives, and she is so talented and knowledgeable that she gave me a stunning work of art. All 10 of my bridesmaids bouquets were so beautiful I heard about it all night, and the pergola piece she made us was jaw dropping- it alone made the ceremony a show stopper. She also is a great communicator, and so on top of responding while she worked with me back and forth to tweak our plan, work with me about adding and subtracting things for our budget, and just ensuring everything was perfect (she is better at responding than i was!). I had a lot of worries, and flowers were definitely not one of them. Thank you for making our wedding magical!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Award

Lee Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Plymouth, 48170 See on map