Detroit, MI 48221 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Amber Marie Photography

I have always loved telling a story through photographs. Since high school I've been obsessed with taking pictures. That obsession carried on into my college ambitions and I ended up with a BFA in Photography from the College For Creative Studies. Since graduating in 2011 I started freelancing and soon wedding and portrait photography became my calling.

There is nothing better then getting to show up at one of the most important days in your life and document the feelings, the emotions, the smiles and the (good) tears. I bring my style and vision into your life and give a serious authentic look into your day. I want to be part of your family for an hour…or eight. I want to capture the genuine, true and honest moments and bring you images that are real and emotional.

If you want authentic, documentary style, photographs that show the essence of you - then I am your girl.

Follow Amber Marie Photography on

Amber Marie Photography 7
  • Michelle

Michelle Darnall · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Love Amber!

Amber was so professional to work with and made the entire process stress free! We love our photos and are so happy with how everything turned out.

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/14/2019

She's a Four-time Couples' Choice Winner for a Reason

Amber’s work speaks for itself, which why I knew we’d hire her before we even met her. When we did meet, she came ready with a beautiful portfolio, though admittedly she said her blogs were more recent, and information on various packages we could book with her. She was so easy to talk to and instantly likeable. She’s willing to answer any question and provided us with detailed worksheets to fill out about a month prior to the wedding. She’s a seasoned shooter at our venue, The Jam Handy, so we felt super comfortable knowing that she knew her way around the venue. She was also able to suggest a few rad spots around Detroit for us to take bridal party photos at. She’s a Detroiter, which is super awesome if you’re getting married in the city, but as her shows, she’s just as talented in any other setting. She was professional the entire day and brushed off awkward comments from my mom about which photos to take. She was also super patient with us when we got delayed in starting our first dances, because we were walking around with our guests—but she got the shots and they were worth it! Oh, and a major bonus, she delivers her edits in a very timely manner. I couldn’t believe when she emailed me three weeks after the wedding with a link to our photos! I hope Amber is ready, because we’ll be calling on her to capture more of our life’s milestone moments in the future. You won’t regret hiring her!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Amber Marie Photography 14
    Amber Marie Photography 15

Katie Wigent · Married on 05/11/2019

Amber is amazing!

I could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. Not only did our pictures turn out AMAZING but I felt completely comfortable and at ease knowing that Amber was going to be taking care of us. She was very professional, kind, energetic and charismatic. She responded to my emails in a very timely manner, addressed all questions and concerns, took our desires and wishes and turned them into reality all while making it look effortless. She captures so many little moments that others may have missed that I will cherish forever. On my big day she was fantastic. She was quick, efficient and to the point in a way that allowed my husband and I to enjoy every second. All of my interactions with her as a person have also been wonderful. She is genuinely passionate about photography and capturing moments that we as a family will always cherish. If you love the way her pictures look you'll love Amber even more! I can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Amber Marie Photography 16
    Amber Marie Photography 17

Amber Marie Photography Pricing

Amber Marie Photography Price Rates

Amber Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Real Weddings

• The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia
    The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia Banquet Halls

Amber Marie's work is breathtaking! She is able to capture the emotion in the picture and make it feel like you are there. Beautiful!

• SprayChic Airbrush Tanning
    SprayChic Airbrush Tanning Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amber is a true artist. She is an absolute pleasure to work with. I loved the photos she did for my business and I look forward to using her again in the near future.