Detroit, MI 48221 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Amber Marie Photography

I have always loved telling a story through photographs. Since high school I've been obsessed with taking pictures. That obsession carried on into my college ambitions and I ended up with a BFA in Photography from the College For Creative Studies. Since graduating in 2011 I started freelancing and soon wedding and portrait photography became my calling.

There is nothing better then getting to show up at one of the most important days in your life and document the feelings, the emotions, the smiles and the (good) tears. I bring my style and vision into your life and give a serious authentic look into your day. I want to be part of your family for an hour…or eight. I want to capture the genuine, true and honest moments and bring you images that are real and emotional.

If you want authentic, documentary style, photographs that show the essence of you - then I am your girl.

Follow Amber Marie Photography on

Amber Marie Photography 7
  • Lyndsay

Lyndsay Martin · Married on 09/15/2018

Easy, comfortable, and fun

Amber was very professional and is amazing at getting real photos of those moments you'd want to savor. (She did our engagement and wedding) We had a wonderful experience with her and would recommend her to everyone. Definitely would book her again for other photos!

Amber Marie Photography 8
    Amber Marie Photography 9
    Amber Marie Photography 10

Emily Brodrick · Married on 09/02/2018

Such a GEM!

Amber and her team were so much fun, and so easy to work with. She helped my husband and I all the way through the hiring and package selection process. Would recommend 10/10.

• Courtney

Courtney Shea · Married on 08/25/2018

Amber is insanely wonderful!

Amber is such a delight to work with. I couldn’t recommend her more. She provided us the most perfect photos and service. She’s extremely personable. She’s great at making everyone feel comfortable with her direction. Our wedding party wouldn’t have been the same without her magic! I’m so thankful she was available for our special day. Plus, she sent our photo files in the most precious packaging with a thank you! So sweet and a beloved keepsake! Would highly recommend her services to any of my family and friends.

Amber Marie Photography 11

Amber Marie Photography Pricing

Amber Marie Photography Price Rates

Amber Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Real Weddings

• The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia
    The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia Banquet Halls

Amber Marie's work is breathtaking! She is able to capture the emotion in the picture and make it feel like you are there. Beautiful!

• SprayChic Airbrush Tanning
    SprayChic Airbrush Tanning Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amber is a true artist. She is an absolute pleasure to work with. I loved the photos she did for my business and I look forward to using her again in the near future.

• Detroit, MI 48221 See on map