Detroit, MI 48221 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Amber Marie Photography

I have always loved telling a story through photographs. Since high school I've been obsessed with taking pictures. That obsession carried on into my college ambitions and I ended up with a BFA in Photography from the College For Creative Studies. Since graduating in 2011 I started freelancing and soon wedding and portrait photography became my calling.

There is nothing better then getting to show up at one of the most important days in your life and document the feelings, the emotions, the smiles and the (good) tears. I bring my style and vision into your life and give a serious authentic look into your day. I want to be part of your family for an hour…or eight. I want to capture the genuine, true and honest moments and bring you images that are real and emotional.

If you want authentic, documentary style, photographs that show the essence of you - then I am your girl.

Follow Amber Marie Photography on

Amber Marie Photography 6
Amber Marie Photography 7
  • W

Wonbo · Married on 03/16/2019

Congrats, you have found your next photographer

Amber's work is simply stunning. You can see for yourself on her portfolio and blog. But behind the lenses, I can guarantee she and her team have professionalism and friendliness that will be hard to find anywhere else. She was prompt in her communication, her contracts and other information were clear and concise, and she and she was very well-prepared and equipped for our wedding. My now-wife and I felt very comfortable working with her, and expect the same for anyone else who has the opportunity to have her shoot at your wedding.

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Hoeft · Married on 12/28/2018

Beyond Incredible

Even though our wedding was almost three months ago (I am the worst review writer of all time) whenever I look at the photos Amber took I truly feel all the same magical emotions and am transported back to each and every exact moment. Amber doesn’t waste a single shot- every photo captures the raw, perfect feelings/moment and emotes something different every time I look! We treasure her photos and are beyond grateful we were lucky enough to work with Amber for our wedding. She is so sweet and friendly! My wedding day started bright and early and a few small bumps in the road had started to get to me and Amber’s presence was exactly what I needed to put me back into the right headspace- she was calming, she was funny, reassuring, and put the excitement and FUN right back where it needed to be! You don’t have to worry about what photos you want because Amber will just get them. Of course, she is extremely communicative, helpful, and knowledgeable throughout the planning process and she’s totally accommodating! She responds to your questions and emails as soon as you send them and makes you feel like you have nothing to worry about- because with her, you really don’t! You’ll have the most beautiful, candid, stunning photos of the most special day of your life! I seriously want to find reasons to have Amber shoot my family again and again- I can’t get enough of her work! I wish there was a way to tell everyone getting married or anyone who needs a photographer for any reason to use Amber because she’s THE ABSOLUTE BEST at what she does and everyone deserves a little piece of her heart in their life! You can tell that’s what behind every photo she takes- she puts her heart into every shot and every client she meets.

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Amber Marie Photography 20
    Amber Marie Photography 21

Shelley Stephens · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing photographer!Q

Amber is such an amazing photographer. She captured great shots and some I didn't even know happened. Our USB drive was personalized which is way more than I expected. I recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Amber Marie Photography 22

Amber Marie Photography Pricing

Amber Marie Photography Price Rates

Amber Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Real Weddings

• The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia
    The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia Banquet Halls

Amber Marie's work is breathtaking! She is able to capture the emotion in the picture and make it feel like you are there. Beautiful!

• SprayChic Airbrush Tanning
    SprayChic Airbrush Tanning Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amber is a true artist. She is an absolute pleasure to work with. I loved the photos she did for my business and I look forward to using her again in the near future.