Amber Marie Photography

Detroit, MI View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

I have always loved telling a story through photographs. Since high school I've been obsessed with taking pictures. That obsession carried on into my college ambitions and I ended up with a BFA in Photography from the College For Creative Studies. Since graduating in 2011 I started freelancing and soon wedding and portrait photography became my calling.

There is nothing better then getting to show up at one of the most important days in your life and document the feelings, the emotions, the smiles and the (good) tears. I bring my style and vision into your life and give a serious authentic look into your day. I want to be part of your family for an hour…or eight. I want to capture the genuine, true and honest moments and bring you images that are real and emotional.

If you want authentic, documentary style, photographs that show the essence of you - then I am your girl.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Canvas
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

Alexandra C. Married on 08/15/2020

100% Recommend working with Amber!

I knew I wanted Amber to capture my day a few years ago when she photographed a family members wedding. Her work is absoulutly stunning not to mention she's just fun to have hanging out with your wedding party. She was the first vendor I reached out to when I picked my date - when the pandemic changed a lot of peoples plans, we kept our date but changed our location to Northern Michigan. Amber didn't hesitate at all and ventured with us for the weekend! The moments she captured were truly amazing and honestly the best glimpses into our special day! If you've read this far - seriously just hire her, it's worth it!
  • Michelle
    Michelle D. Married on 08/04/2020

Love Amber!

Amber was so professional to work with and made the entire process stress free! We love our photos and are so happy with how everything turned out.
  • RA3974
    Ra3974 Married on 08/01/2020

Absolutely loved Amber - lovely positive person to work with and photos were a dream!!

I hired Amber relatively late in the game and so glad I found her! She was such a flexible and positive light during the scheduling / rescheduling and panicking that I'm sure many 2020 brides can relate too. Even the day-of when the forecast was mixed she had a plan B in mind but kept me calm. This was her first middle eastern / muslim wedding and it turned out amazing (even with the schedule delays and mild chaos).

The photos turned out amazing and the turn around we so reasonable. She has a very romantic and candid style we loved. We downloaded our high quality images but we're looking to get some books/prints too.

Highly recommend and would definitely book again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

19 photos · 06/22/2018
  • Chad & Alaina
    12 photos · 11/29/2016

Pricing

The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia Banquet Halls

Amber Marie's work is breathtaking! She is able to capture the emotion in the picture and make it feel like you are there. Beautiful!

SprayChic Airbrush Tanning SprayChic Airbrush Tanning Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amber is a true artist. She is an absolute pleasure to work with. I loved the photos she did for my business and I look forward to using her again in the near future.

Detroit, MI, 48221
Location of (Amber Marie Photography)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding