Amber Marie Photography Reviews

Amber Marie Photography 7
  • Lyndsay

Lyndsay Martin · Married on 09/15/2018

Easy, comfortable, and fun

Amber was very professional and is amazing at getting real photos of those moments you'd want to savor. (She did our engagement and wedding) We had a wonderful experience with her and would recommend her to everyone. Definitely would book her again for other photos!

Amber Marie Photography 8
    Amber Marie Photography 9
    Amber Marie Photography 10

Emily Brodrick · Married on 09/02/2018

Such a GEM!

Amber and her team were so much fun, and so easy to work with. She helped my husband and I all the way through the hiring and package selection process. Would recommend 10/10.

• Courtney

Courtney Shea · Married on 08/25/2018

Amber is insanely wonderful!

Amber is such a delight to work with. I couldn’t recommend her more. She provided us the most perfect photos and service. She’s extremely personable. She’s great at making everyone feel comfortable with her direction. Our wedding party wouldn’t have been the same without her magic! I’m so thankful she was available for our special day. Plus, she sent our photo files in the most precious packaging with a thank you! So sweet and a beloved keepsake! Would highly recommend her services to any of my family and friends.

Amber Marie Photography 11
    Amber Marie Photography 21
    Amber Marie Photography 22
  • FutureMrsC

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

Amber is amazing to work with! She came highly recommended and now I know why! She’s very professional and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Amber feels like that friend you haven’t talked to in a while but you can pick up right where you left off. Our engagement photos turned our beautifully and we truly cannot wait for our wedding.

Emily W · Married on 08/10/2018

Amber is an amazing artist!

Amber and Jake did an amazing job! They were so fun and easy to work with! We hate taking photos and they made us feel so comfortable and not awkward at all! My now husband and I are incredibly happy with the photos from our wedding! We recommend Amber to everyone and tell people she is the best decision we made for our big day!!

Brittany · Married on 07/20/2018

Can I give more then 5 stars?

When you find someone that is talented, hardworking, and professional on every level you don't keep looking for other options!! I am very indecisive but booking Amber was one of the easiest choices I made all of wedding planning. We booked with Amber for our engagement and wedding pictures and I could not have asked for a better addition to our wedding!! She isn't just their to take your pictures she is there as a positive presence to encourage you if you need her too and she makes you feel like a very talented family member is sharing in your wedding day with you, bonus she has a camera and is making sure you can relive your special day over and over again just by the shots she takes. I had some close family that couldn't make it on our wedding day but after seeing our pictures they commented saying that they actually felt like they were there because of the emotion Amber captures in every picture! I guarantee you will love Amber!! FIVE PLUS stars!

Cortney Kavalar · Married on 06/30/2018

Absolutely perfect

Amber and her second shooter were absolutely phenomenal. My fiance and I actually found her because she was shooting a friend's wedding. She captured a beautiful photo of my now-husband and I and we knew right then that we wanted to have her for our wedding. Thankfully the date we needed her for she was available and we were able to book her.
    A month before the wedding I was in a car accident that broke my foot and my spirit. I was really bummed and didn't know how the photos would turn out with my cast. she reassured us that she would capture the most organic photos and it would be beautiful. She did not disappoint. She had such a wonderful shooting style, that all the photos came out breathtaking. She really does capture the essence in a photo. I look forward to working with her again in the future.

Amber Marie Photography 23
    Amber Marie Photography 34
    Amber Marie Photography 35
    Amber Marie Photography 36

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2018

Oh goodness - where do I begin with explaining how amazing Amber is?! She is so sweet and responsive. Every question we ever had was answered quickly and thoroughly. Neither my husband (!!) nor I like being the center of attention, and Amber made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot and our wedding day. Everything was super easy and relaxed. We received our pictures quickly and they are so gorgeous. Friends, family, and strangers have all commented on how they look like they came out of a magazine. We love every single shot and will cherish them for years to come. We are so lucky to have found her!

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/22/2018

Perfection!

Amber captured our wedding day this past June, and she exceeded all of our expectations! When I was researching photographers I kept finding myself going back to her blog and looking at her albums over and over, her style is exactly what I wanted. Then once I met with her and she was so friendly, and easy to talk to, I knew she was the right choice. She has a way of making you feel like you’re already friends which is really important when you want to feel totally at ease during your special day. We did both our engagement photos and wedding photos with Amber and we are obsessed with both shoots! I am already trying to think of what other special events we can book her for!
    Her photos truly capture a moment in time and allow you to go right back to that memory, I know when we look back at photos 30 years from now we will remember the feeling we had in that moment.
    She is the real deal, you will not be disappointed!

Christina · Married on 06/01/2018

Amber is literally THE perfect photographer. I plan on divorcing my husband and marrying him all over again just so I can hang out with Amber more and have her take more photos. I've also already looked through our photos a minimum of 40 times (not joking) and I am still just as in awe as I was the first time. Wouldn't choose anyone else!

Amber Marie Photography 37
    Amber Marie Photography 38
    Amber Marie Photography 39

Diana · Married on 05/26/2018

Amber is hands down the best photographer! She is very friendly, professional, and super easy to work with. And her work is STUNNING! Her ability to capture the little moments and make everything look organic is just flawless. My husband and I just got our wedding pictures back and we can’t stop looking at them. Everyone we show our pictures to say that they belong in a wedding magazine. That is the caliber of Amber’s work. We are so lucky we found her!

Alyssa Rowlison · Married on 04/28/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

We could not have asked for a better experience with Amber as our photographer! For two people who hate having their photos taken she made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable and captured amazing pictures that we will cherish forever!

Amber Marie Photography 40

Shona · Married on 02/17/2018

Amber's work is outstanding. My husband and I hired Amber for both our engagement and wedding pictures and we could not be happier. Amber is easy going, friendly, professional and certainly very talented. Each shoot was effortless and this comes down to Amber's sheer talent of organically capturing each moment without anything feeling forced or awkward. Being a professional in the wedding field myself, I can't wait to recommend Amber to my future brides; every couple deserves to experience the fantastic work of such a self motivated, punctual, responsive, caring and highly skilled individual such as Amber. Thank you Amber for all of your hard work in capturing our most magical day!!! I can't wait to work with you in the future!!!

Amber Marie Photography 41
    Amber Marie Photography 42

Steven · Married on 11/11/2017

Amber Marie Photography can be described with one word "wow." She is one of the best in the business. If not the BEST. Period. It's truly all said below and above but, she was quick to respond to every email we had with her and made sure our engagement shoot and wedding day was filled with fun ideas and let my wife and I be "us". I have been to many weddings and been in the wedding party a handful of times. Most photographers that I have come in contact had no personality and didn't do anything really creative. Amber is the complete opposite of that. She's makes you laugh, has great ideas, and provided an overall perfect fit for my wife and I. I truly wouldn't even consider Amber a vendor, or photographer anymore. I truly see her as a friend that is a great photographer. That's how personable and amazing Amber is. I have only seen the "sneak peak" photos that she posted and I truly can't wait for the final product! Looking at the sneak peak to the people we have shared with they have all said "She captured the both of your personalities" It's not often you meet a photographer that can capture not just the people but, the moment. The moment is what makes all the difference. That's why I will strongly recommend anyone to Amber Marie!

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2017

Amber did such an amazing job! She captured so many beautiful moments, some I didn't even know had happened until I saw the finished products! We will forever be grateful for that! She is incredibly professional but she makes sure to have a lot of fun, she is a quick worker but we never felt rushed when doing the family and bridal party photos. I will recommend her to everyone I know! :D

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

After having the hardest time finding a photographer I liked or one that responded back right away, I reached out to a friend who reached out to a friend who recommended Amber. After looking at all of her work online, I knew within five minutes that she was the photographer for us. We quickly booked her after exchanging a few emails because she came so highly recommended and now that everything is over, this was the best decision we made for our wedding! Amber is so professional, caring, kind, and funny. She never said no to any picture ideas we had and even came up poses we never would have thought of. We were a little nervous at first during our engagement shoot because we've never been professionally photographed before, but Amber made us feel so comfortable and our pictures turned out beautifully. We got out wedding pictures in the time frame she'd given us at the wedding, and we've already shown them off to so many different people. I've already had one of my bridesmaid's mention that she'd love to book Amber when she and her boyfriend get engaged! Overall, it was a really fantastic experience from top to bottom working with Amber and I honestly can't wait to do it again!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/16/2017

Words cannot describe how absolutely amazing Amber is as a professional and human being, but her photographs certainly show how insanely talented she is! Amber is a true professional, but also has such a fun, easy going personality that she feels like she is family on your wedding day! I saw Amber’s work from a friend’s wedding album on Facebook. From the very first email I sent her, she was super quick to respond (sometimes literally in minutes!). We chose not to hire a videographer for our wedding and there was truly no need as Amber told our entire wedding story through her photographs and captured all the laughs, happy tears, cheers and fun of our day. We relive all the moments of our day every time we look at our pictures. She stuck with us throughout our long wedding day and had just as much energy at the beginning of the day as she did at the very end. We received more pictures that we ever expected and very quickly after our wedding. I cannot recommend Amber enough. We’ve certainly found our “go-to” photographer and if you book Amber, I guarantee you will too!

Katy · Married on 08/27/2017

Amber did a beautiful job with our engagement/ wedding pictures. She made us feel so comfortable and our pictures came out STUNNING. Amber’s personality and photography style made her a clear choice for us. I would, and have, recommended her to family and friends. Thank you, Amber! You’re the best!

• O

Olivia · Married on 08/26/2017

We absolutely loved working with Amber for our engagement and wedding photography. She worked with our budget to create a custom plan for what we needed, and delivered on every commitment she made. She is warm, friendly, professional, and so talented! Candid shots are a strength of hers - she effortlessly took beautiful photos that truly captured our essence and the moments that mattered most to us. To be honest, I barely even knew she was there, and then she ended up turning up the most amazing pictures. She has a wonderful way of making you feel comfortable and yourself. I highly recommend Amber!

Rebecca · Married on 07/29/2017

When my now husband and I started the process of finding a photographer for our wedding, we were overwhelmed. I legitimately, and this is no joke, compiled an excel spreadsheet of 102 photographers in the Metro Detroit area. This list was complete with pricing, number of photos, extra shooter inclusion, hours of shooting, etc. From that list we chose 3 photographers to meet with. I knew Amber was our photographer after our first meeting. One of the things I struggled with in regards to our other vendors was their inability to respond in a timely fashion. That was never a concern with Amber, in fact, she even said multiple times at our first meeting that she doesn't understand how people don't respond to emails right away, they go right to your phone nowadays, and that she knows how stressful planning weddings can be, so she does her best not to add to that stress. And boy let me tell you, she was a stress reliever! She was probably the vendor that I trusted the most throughout this entire process and I'm glad I did. She picked all of our stops for our group photos, then put them in order so we would be making a nice loop around downtown Detroit, and she even rode on the bus and directed our driver. I actually got to have fun on the party bus and not have to have my phone out with google maps! When she saw that we were running out of time she even told the driver to skip one of the stops so we had enough time at the others. And most importantly, her work is good, and I mean damn good. I have heard so many brides say that they didn't get some of the shots they wanted, we didn't have this issue with Amber. We even received our photos a month later while on our honeymoon! And she mailed an adorable box with prints she had chosen and a usb with all of our photos.
    So if you're looking for a talented photographer that works hard, that you can trust to capture your day perfectly, that will be a stress reliever, that you can count on. Hire her!

Liz · Married on 06/23/2017

I can't say enough great things about Amber! For starters, she is so professional, responsive and really easy to work with. I learned of Amber from my sister-in-law, but what drew me to choosing Amber as our photographer was the raw emotion you see in her images. She captures some of the littlest moments that no one else would ever think to capture and those moments are what I am going to want to remember looking back on my wedding day. We didn't have a videographer, and with Amber's photos, I don't regret that decision for a second. I have all the memories I need!

I've had multiple people tell me since showing them our wedding photos that they belong in a magazine. And while I know that may be a biased opinion from my friends and family, I have thought the exact same thing about her photos from other weddings she has captured. She is so talented!

I would recommend Amber to anyone who is looking. You wont find a more professional "pint-sized" treasure to work with! Can't wait to find an excuse to work with her again!

Mallory · Married on 06/17/2017

Hiring Amber to photograph our wedding was the best decision we made for our big day! She was a joy to work with from the planning process through the wedding day, by the end of the night if felt like she was part of the family. She makes you feel comfortable and beautiful through the whole process and gives just the right amount of direction so you still feel natural. We got our pictures back in under a month and are blown away by how gorgeous they turned out! She captured every little moment and emotion, it truly felt like we were reliving our wedding day! We will recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2017

What can we say that everyone else hasn't?! Amber did an amazing job capturing every bit about our wedding. I knew our pictures were going to turn out great just because I've seen her work, but I was still amazed at how great everything looked. Not to mention, our pictures were waiting for us when we got back from our honeymoon! 2 weeks and we had a our pictures!

Amber was so sweet and captured everything perfectly. She's so easy to work with. My husband can be a pain to get pictures of, and she managed to get some amazing pictures of him. I will, and have, recommended Amber to anyone and everyone. I'll never use another photographer for anything else. Thank you so much Amber!

David · Married on 04/29/2017

Amber captured the love, laughs, and livelihood of our wedding day. She's amazingly talented and incredibly easy and fun to work with. I can't believe how good she made us look! Every photo is more beautiful than the last.

Not only did she get me my photos in less than 2 weeks, I'm having people I barely know come up to me or contact me and ask me who shot my amazing photos. You. Will not. Regret.

Michelle · Married on 04/28/2017

We can't begin to express how thankful we were to find Amber! We met Amber during two weddings we stood up in where she happened to be second shooter. After seeing her amazing work with our friends and family, we couldn't think of another person to ask to photograph our big day. From our first initial consultation and engagement session, Amber made us feel so comfortable with her photography style and in front of her camera, it was refreshing and fun. This quality continued on to our wedding day, her and her second shooter Michelle were spot on. They captured each and every real, emotional and raw moment. We can now relive every moment a bride and groom should see and remember about their day... the tears, laughter, nervousness, big smiles, goofy faces and even the awkward caught off-guard stares. We received our photos 2 weeks after our wedding. Yes, you read that right, 2 weeks! If you want an organized, efficient, and genuinely great photographer (and person)... Book. Her. Now. (and for all your future photography needs!)