Amber Marie Photography Reviews

Amber Marie Photography 7
  • Michelle

Michelle Darnall · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Love Amber!

Amber was so professional to work with and made the entire process stress free! We love our photos and are so happy with how everything turned out.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Ashley Dupuy · Married on 06/22/2019

One of the best!

Amber was a delight to work with! She was so professional and kept everything on track. The photos are beyond amazing and are more then I could dream of. Amber is so beautifully talented with capturing those precious moments you want captured. I highly recommend her services, she will be one of the many highlights on your wedding day!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Amber Marie Photography 8
    Amber Marie Photography 9
  • Casey

Casey Osiwala · Married on 06/21/2019

Incredible!

Not only is Amber an amazingly talented and professional photographer, she's also an extremely nice and fun person who made our whole wedding day comfortable and amazing. Our photos are beyond what we could have ever dreamed of; they are absolutely beautiful! I bawled like a baby looking through them. We also did a very low key and fun engagement session as part of the package we chose. We LOVE all of our photos from that session too! If you're looking for a photographer, look no further!

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Amber Marie Photography 14
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/14/2019

She's a Four-time Couples' Choice Winner for a Reason

Amber’s work speaks for itself, which why I knew we’d hire her before we even met her. When we did meet, she came ready with a beautiful portfolio, though admittedly she said her blogs were more recent, and information on various packages we could book with her. She was so easy to talk to and instantly likeable. She’s willing to answer any question and provided us with detailed worksheets to fill out about a month prior to the wedding. She’s a seasoned shooter at our venue, The Jam Handy, so we felt super comfortable knowing that she knew her way around the venue. She was also able to suggest a few rad spots around Detroit for us to take bridal party photos at. She’s a Detroiter, which is super awesome if you’re getting married in the city, but as her shows, she’s just as talented in any other setting. She was professional the entire day and brushed off awkward comments from my mom about which photos to take. She was also super patient with us when we got delayed in starting our first dances, because we were walking around with our guests—but she got the shots and they were worth it! Oh, and a major bonus, she delivers her edits in a very timely manner. I couldn’t believe when she emailed me three weeks after the wedding with a link to our photos! I hope Amber is ready, because we’ll be calling on her to capture more of our life’s milestone moments in the future. You won’t regret hiring her!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Amber Marie Photography 21
    Amber Marie Photography 22

Katie Wigent · Married on 05/11/2019

Amber is amazing!

I could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. Not only did our pictures turn out AMAZING but I felt completely comfortable and at ease knowing that Amber was going to be taking care of us. She was very professional, kind, energetic and charismatic. She responded to my emails in a very timely manner, addressed all questions and concerns, took our desires and wishes and turned them into reality all while making it look effortless. She captures so many little moments that others may have missed that I will cherish forever. On my big day she was fantastic. She was quick, efficient and to the point in a way that allowed my husband and I to enjoy every second. All of my interactions with her as a person have also been wonderful. She is genuinely passionate about photography and capturing moments that we as a family will always cherish. If you love the way her pictures look you'll love Amber even more! I can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Amber Marie Photography 23
    Amber Marie Photography 24
  • W

Wonbo · Married on 03/16/2019

Congrats, you have found your next photographer

Amber's work is simply stunning. You can see for yourself on her portfolio and blog. But behind the lenses, I can guarantee she and her team have professionalism and friendliness that will be hard to find anywhere else. She was prompt in her communication, her contracts and other information were clear and concise, and she and she was very well-prepared and equipped for our wedding. My now-wife and I felt very comfortable working with her, and expect the same for anyone else who has the opportunity to have her shoot at your wedding.

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Hoeft · Married on 12/28/2018

Beyond Incredible

Even though our wedding was almost three months ago (I am the worst review writer of all time) whenever I look at the photos Amber took I truly feel all the same magical emotions and am transported back to each and every exact moment. Amber doesn’t waste a single shot- every photo captures the raw, perfect feelings/moment and emotes something different every time I look! We treasure her photos and are beyond grateful we were lucky enough to work with Amber for our wedding. She is so sweet and friendly! My wedding day started bright and early and a few small bumps in the road had started to get to me and Amber’s presence was exactly what I needed to put me back into the right headspace- she was calming, she was funny, reassuring, and put the excitement and FUN right back where it needed to be! You don’t have to worry about what photos you want because Amber will just get them. Of course, she is extremely communicative, helpful, and knowledgeable throughout the planning process and she’s totally accommodating! She responds to your questions and emails as soon as you send them and makes you feel like you have nothing to worry about- because with her, you really don’t! You’ll have the most beautiful, candid, stunning photos of the most special day of your life! I seriously want to find reasons to have Amber shoot my family again and again- I can’t get enough of her work! I wish there was a way to tell everyone getting married or anyone who needs a photographer for any reason to use Amber because she’s THE ABSOLUTE BEST at what she does and everyone deserves a little piece of her heart in their life! You can tell that’s what behind every photo she takes- she puts her heart into every shot and every client she meets.

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Amber Marie Photography 37
    Amber Marie Photography 38

Shelley Stephens · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing photographer!Q

Amber is such an amazing photographer. She captured great shots and some I didn't even know happened. Our USB drive was personalized which is way more than I expected. I recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Amber Marie Photography 39
  • Lyndsay

Lyndsay Martin · Married on 09/15/2018

Easy, comfortable, and fun

Amber was very professional and is amazing at getting real photos of those moments you'd want to savor. (She did our engagement and wedding) We had a wonderful experience with her and would recommend her to everyone. Definitely would book her again for other photos!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Amber Marie Photography 40
    Amber Marie Photography 41
    Amber Marie Photography 42

Emily Brodrick · Married on 09/02/2018

Such a GEM!

Amber and her team were so much fun, and so easy to work with. She helped my husband and I all the way through the hiring and package selection process. Would recommend 10/10.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney Shea · Married on 08/25/2018

Amber is insanely wonderful!

Amber is such a delight to work with. I couldn’t recommend her more. She provided us the most perfect photos and service. She’s extremely personable. She’s great at making everyone feel comfortable with her direction. Our wedding party wouldn’t have been the same without her magic! I’m so thankful she was available for our special day. Plus, she sent our photo files in the most precious packaging with a thank you! So sweet and a beloved keepsake! Would highly recommend her services to any of my family and friends.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Amber Marie Photography 52
    Amber Marie Photography 53
    Amber Marie Photography 54

David · Married on 08/25/2018

Great eye and wonderful teammate

So happy that my fiancee and I found Amber. She made us feel completely comfortable and natural for both our engagement and wedding photos, rolling with novel locations, difficult lighting and (as one might expect) a somewhat fluid wedding day schedule. We opted for Package 3, which included an engagement session, 2nd photographer, and 8 hours of shooting. For those not accustomed to working with a professional photographer, we'd highly recommend having an engagement shoot. You'll get to know Amber and figure out what you like/don't like from your own poses, expressions, lighting. The 2nd photographer was perfect for capturing moments from both the groom and bride's parties.

Our photos arrived in a beautiful personalized wooden box with high quality prints and all photos conveniently on a USB drive. Could not have asked for a better person to work with.

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • FutureMrsC

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

Amber is amazing to work with! She came highly recommended and now I know why! She’s very professional and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Amber feels like that friend you haven’t talked to in a while but you can pick up right where you left off. Our engagement photos turned our beautifully and we truly cannot wait for our wedding.

Sent on 11/19/2017
  • ania

ania · Married on 08/11/2018

Amber was a dream come true!

We could not have imagined a more perfect photographer for our wedding! Her photos give me butterflies, and hiring her was the first time I was actually excited to be planning our event! From the beginning, Amber was so flexible with us, creating a package just for us and our price point, adjusting to anything we asked, with compassion and understanding. I can't stress enough how she bent over backwards to make this work for us, and she was so responsive and kind the entire time. I actually am a trained photographer myself, so my standards were very high, as well as my stress levels, but once I knew I was working with Amber all of my worries were put to ease. Photos were the single most important thing to me, by far, and she not only exceeded my expectations but wowed me to the moon and back!
    During our wedding, Amber, and her second shooter Jake, were a joy to have around. I couldn't help but have a giant grin on my face all day because they were just so perfectly integrating and skillfully executing their trade- these people are GOOD at what they do, AND fun to be around! I am not comfortable in front of a camera at all, very much an introvert, and she made me feel like I was just hanging out with my closest friends, not in the middle of my biggest spotlight nightmare. She checked in with me during our (long) event multiple times to make sure everything was okay, and was so client centered and loving yet professional and discreet, I sincerely could believe she is my fairy godmother sent down to make our day absolutely breathtakingly perfect.
    The joy didn't stop there! We received our pictures at breakneck speed, before the date she told us, and, guys, seriously--- THEY. ARE. INCREDIBLE. I want to look up synonyms for incredible, perfect, wonderful, beautiful and list them all here- she captured the big moments, the small ones, the mood and the beauty of our venue, and the joy in our day so exactly and artistically they give me goosebumps. I don't know what crazy beautiful magic brought Amber to me, but I will eternally be grateful and overflowing with love for what she has done for us. A million thanks will never be enough for the beautiful pieces of art she created out of our day, and I will cherish each and every one of them forever.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Emily W · Married on 08/10/2018

Amber is an amazing artist!

Amber and Jake did an amazing job! They were so fun and easy to work with! We hate taking photos and they made us feel so comfortable and not awkward at all! My now husband and I are incredibly happy with the photos from our wedding! We recommend Amber to everyone and tell people she is the best decision we made for our big day!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/20/2018

Can I give more then 5 stars?

When you find someone that is talented, hardworking, and professional on every level you don't keep looking for other options!! I am very indecisive but booking Amber was one of the easiest choices I made all of wedding planning. We booked with Amber for our engagement and wedding pictures and I could not have asked for a better addition to our wedding!! She isn't just their to take your pictures she is there as a positive presence to encourage you if you need her too and she makes you feel like a very talented family member is sharing in your wedding day with you, bonus she has a camera and is making sure you can relive your special day over and over again just by the shots she takes. I had some close family that couldn't make it on our wedding day but after seeing our pictures they commented saying that they actually felt like they were there because of the emotion Amber captures in every picture! I guarantee you will love Amber!! FIVE PLUS stars!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Cortney Kavalar · Married on 06/30/2018

Absolutely perfect

Amber and her second shooter were absolutely phenomenal. My fiance and I actually found her because she was shooting a friend's wedding. She captured a beautiful photo of my now-husband and I and we knew right then that we wanted to have her for our wedding. Thankfully the date we needed her for she was available and we were able to book her.
    A month before the wedding I was in a car accident that broke my foot and my spirit. I was really bummed and didn't know how the photos would turn out with my cast. she reassured us that she would capture the most organic photos and it would be beautiful. She did not disappoint. She had such a wonderful shooting style, that all the photos came out breathtaking. She really does capture the essence in a photo. I look forward to working with her again in the future.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Amber Marie Photography 66
    Amber Marie Photography 67
    Amber Marie Photography 68

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2018

Oh goodness - where do I begin with explaining how amazing Amber is?! She is so sweet and responsive. Every question we ever had was answered quickly and thoroughly. Neither my husband (!!) nor I like being the center of attention, and Amber made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot and our wedding day. Everything was super easy and relaxed. We received our pictures quickly and they are so gorgeous. Friends, family, and strangers have all commented on how they look like they came out of a magazine. We love every single shot and will cherish them for years to come. We are so lucky to have found her!

Sent on 08/04/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/22/2018

Perfection!

Amber captured our wedding day this past June, and she exceeded all of our expectations! When I was researching photographers I kept finding myself going back to her blog and looking at her albums over and over, her style is exactly what I wanted. Then once I met with her and she was so friendly, and easy to talk to, I knew she was the right choice. She has a way of making you feel like you’re already friends which is really important when you want to feel totally at ease during your special day. We did both our engagement photos and wedding photos with Amber and we are obsessed with both shoots! I am already trying to think of what other special events we can book her for!
    Her photos truly capture a moment in time and allow you to go right back to that memory, I know when we look back at photos 30 years from now we will remember the feeling we had in that moment.
    She is the real deal, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Christina · Married on 06/01/2018

Amber is literally THE perfect photographer. I plan on divorcing my husband and marrying him all over again just so I can hang out with Amber more and have her take more photos. I've also already looked through our photos a minimum of 40 times (not joking) and I am still just as in awe as I was the first time. Wouldn't choose anyone else!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Amber Marie Photography 69
    Amber Marie Photography 70
    Amber Marie Photography 71

Diana · Married on 05/26/2018

Amber is hands down the best photographer! She is very friendly, professional, and super easy to work with. And her work is STUNNING! Her ability to capture the little moments and make everything look organic is just flawless. My husband and I just got our wedding pictures back and we can’t stop looking at them. Everyone we show our pictures to say that they belong in a wedding magazine. That is the caliber of Amber’s work. We are so lucky we found her!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Alyssa Rowlison · Married on 04/28/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

We could not have asked for a better experience with Amber as our photographer! For two people who hate having their photos taken she made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable and captured amazing pictures that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Amber Marie Photography 72

Shona · Married on 02/17/2018

Amber's work is outstanding. My husband and I hired Amber for both our engagement and wedding pictures and we could not be happier. Amber is easy going, friendly, professional and certainly very talented. Each shoot was effortless and this comes down to Amber's sheer talent of organically capturing each moment without anything feeling forced or awkward. Being a professional in the wedding field myself, I can't wait to recommend Amber to my future brides; every couple deserves to experience the fantastic work of such a self motivated, punctual, responsive, caring and highly skilled individual such as Amber. Thank you Amber for all of your hard work in capturing our most magical day!!! I can't wait to work with you in the future!!!

Sent on 03/04/2018
    Amber Marie Photography 73
    Amber Marie Photography 74

Steven · Married on 11/11/2017

Amber Marie Photography can be described with one word "wow." She is one of the best in the business. If not the BEST. Period. It's truly all said below and above but, she was quick to respond to every email we had with her and made sure our engagement shoot and wedding day was filled with fun ideas and let my wife and I be "us". I have been to many weddings and been in the wedding party a handful of times. Most photographers that I have come in contact had no personality and didn't do anything really creative. Amber is the complete opposite of that. She's makes you laugh, has great ideas, and provided an overall perfect fit for my wife and I. I truly wouldn't even consider Amber a vendor, or photographer anymore. I truly see her as a friend that is a great photographer. That's how personable and amazing Amber is. I have only seen the "sneak peak" photos that she posted and I truly can't wait for the final product! Looking at the sneak peak to the people we have shared with they have all said "She captured the both of your personalities" It's not often you meet a photographer that can capture not just the people but, the moment. The moment is what makes all the difference. That's why I will strongly recommend anyone to Amber Marie!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2017

Amber did such an amazing job! She captured so many beautiful moments, some I didn't even know had happened until I saw the finished products! We will forever be grateful for that! She is incredibly professional but she makes sure to have a lot of fun, she is a quick worker but we never felt rushed when doing the family and bridal party photos. I will recommend her to everyone I know! :D

Sent on 11/15/2017