Viviano Flower Shop

32050 Harper Avenue, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48082 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Viviano Flower Shop

A Tradition of Floral Excellence Since 1937

The family and staff of Viviano Flower Shop understand your excitement and as well as your anxieties about the many decisions you must make in planning your wedding. We want you to know that we can help you select the perfect flowers and decorations for your wedding and why you can be confident about our products and services. In the days ahead you will have plenty of things about which to worry. Your flowers shouldn't be one of them.

Since 1937, Viviano Flower Shop has helped clients adorn their weddings with beautiful fresh and silk flowers complemented by accurate and accommodating service. We have a long and proud tradition of outstanding wedding service; it is a tradition that shapes everything we do and strive to be--a tradition on which you can depend. Viviano's has many trained sales and design personnel to assist you in choosing the right flowers, colors, designs and decorations to complement your own personal style. We can help you organize and coordinate your floral arrangements for everything from the rehearsal dinner to the reception. We are a full-service florist that offers vase rentals, linen and chair cover rentals, backdrops, lighting, invitations and much more!

With thoughtful planning, expert design and service, and care in handling, your wedding flowers can be a delightfully memorable part of your wedding celebration.

Contact us today and schedule a free consultation!

586-293-0227 or 866-293-7436 or weddings@viviano.com

elizabeth viviano favorites 0017
mitchell whitley i do 0037

195 Reviews for Viviano Flower Shop

Judit · Married on 10/06/2018

I hired them one week before the wedding. They said they will make it happen. I loved the flowers. They were so beautiful. I am glad that I picked this vendor.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Hi Judit! We are so glad we had an opportunity to work with you! Thank you for your kind words and we wish you and your husband much joy and happiness as you begin your lives together.

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

I don’t even know where to begin to review this WONDERFUL florist. Vivianos was one of the first vendors we chose after our venue. Marena sat down with me and went over all my visions down to the very last details. This was nearly 2 years before my wedding. About a year before my wedding I had a complete meltdown because someone told me sunflowers would make my wedding look cheap. Marena calmed me down and went over every little thing and changed everything up. She went back and got each flower we talked about so I knew exactly what it would look like. They made me a centerpiece and when I didn’t like the color hydrangeas they took them out and redid it. Marena is PERFECT at her job. She is so helpful and went above and beyond for me. I was worried that being a big name florist they would be expensive however when I had price matches done the EXACT flowers elsewhere were anywhere from 2k-8k more. When the flowers arrived to the venue they were PERFECT. They were big and beautiful and smelled amazing. They are still very much alive days later looking beautiful. Everyone of my vendors asked who did them and their responses were all exactly the same “ oh i should’ve known no one is ever unhappy with them” my photographer has been doing weddings for 20 years and has never had a bride say one bad thing about Vivianos. Marena brought my dreams into reality and I am so incredibly grateful. Thank you to everyone at Vivianos for creating beautiful centerpieces, altar decorations, aisle decorations, cake table etc. Every penny was worth it.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Hello Lauren! Congratulations!!!!!! I am so pleased that you loved your wedding flowers. I sincerely enjoyed working with you!!! Thank you for taking the time to let other couples know about our service and flower quality:) Fondly, Marena

Viviano Flower Shop FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Floral Preservation, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Viviano Flower Shop 1
    25% off your invitations when you book your flowers with us
    25% off your invitations when you book your flowers with us

• Complete Video Solutions
    Complete Video Solutions Wedding Videographers

Vivianos is the best! We've been to beautiful weddings and then we've seen Viviano weddings. A step above the rest!

• Shanell Photography
    Shanell Photography Wedding Photographers

Outstanding florals and very professional!

• Elite Entertainment, Inc.
    Elite Entertainment, Inc. Wedding DJs

Nothing but the best. Service is top notch. We use them personally and always get beautiful flowers. They also have the best wedding show around. Do yourself a favor and go meet with them!!!

• 32050 Harper Avenue Saint Clair Shores, MI 48082 See on map