Viviano Flower Shop Reviews

213 Reviews for Viviano Flower Shop

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful Flowers for the Wedding Day

We chose Vivianos for our wedding early on in the process. When we had our first consultation with them I (the bride) knew nothing about flowers. I pretty much showed them a picture of what I wanted and they brought out flowers to show me and even made me a little makeshift bouquet to take home. The day of they delivered everything as planned. Color wise things had a little bit of a difference to what I wanted BUT the flowers were still beautiful. Great experience with them. Would use them again.

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Amy

Amy Clark · Married on 09/18/2020

Fantastic Florist!

Choosing a florist for our wedding was no easy task, we met with several other florists before deciding on Viviano Flower Shop. The other florists we met were either small shops that didn't have the centerpieces we were hoping to use or were going way over our proposed budget and not seeming to care. When we met with Marena it was pretty clear to us that she would work with us and do her best to keep within budget. Viviano's had all of the centerpieces that we desired on hand and was able to show us examples in store. She made sure to stay within our budget while still providing everything we were hoping to have on our big day. We were even able to have Hop Boutonnieres for the men as my husband is into brewing. Marena also provided a sample centerpiece arrangement prior to our event so we could see our vision come to life. On the wedding day itself all the flowers arrived in a timely manner and we were absolutely blown away with how gorgeous everything was.

Sent on 10/03/2020
  • Nichole

Nichole Urban · Married on 08/28/2020

Best Florist!

Marena helped make our wedding amazing. She was very easy to work with and very professional. We had to change plans several times secondary to COVID as well as rain the day of our wedding, but she made it all work wonderfully!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Nichole,
    Your pictures are amazing!!!!!!! I am so happy that you loved your flowers. I sincerely enjoyed working with you.
  • Lauren

Lauren Hawley · Married on 11/22/2019

I would highly recommend Viviano Flower Shop

I worked with Kelley at Viviano Flower Shop and had the best time selecting flowers and the finishing touches for my wedding! She knew exactly what I was looking for and delivered on the presentation! My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were amazing! I could not have asked for anything better. The quality of the flowers were amazing. I did greenery on the pews for our ceremony which they then moved and set up for my centerpieces at the reception. We rented gold stands for flowers at our ceremony which they also transferred to our reception. We also rented a card box and had flowers for our cake. It was such a pleasure working with Kelley and the staff at Viviano!!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Lauren, these pictures are beautiful!! It was such a pleasure working with you! It makes me smile knowing I was part of making your day even more special. :) I wish you and Justin the happiest, most rewarding life together!!!
  • Kelley

Kelley Kaffenberger · Married on 11/02/2019

Stunning Flowers, Magical Reception!!

Where do I begin?! Viviano Flower Shop went above and beyond my expectations and gave me elegance, romance, and WOW in every aspect of the service and product provided.

The entire team, from designers to management, went out of their way to ensure everything was perfect, and it was. The bouquets were STUNNING, all of the table arrangements were ridiculously beautiful, the linens sparkled, and the candles, oh the candles!! They made the entire space glow with elegance. My guests were coming up to me all night exclaiming that it was the most beautiful reception they had ever seen. It was absolutely magical thanks to Viviano Flower Shop!!

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2019

Breathtaking Flowers

The flowers at the reception venue were beautiful and I wouldn't have changed anthing!
    My bouquet and the bridal parties flowers I would have made lifelike flowers. The anemones did not last long or open up. I was very disappointed with my bouquet and the bridal parties flowers. The groom's flowers did not last past the ceremony and we had to take them off so that we would have decent pictures. I also thought the stems on my flowers were way too long.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Hello Ashley,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. I truly had a wonderful time working with you and I'm thrilled you were so pleased with the reception portion of your wedding. I am disappointed to hear that your bouquets were not what you had envisioned! We strive for excellence with each of our customers and we truly want to make sure that you, as the bride, are wowed by your bouquets! To hear that they were less than wow in your eyes, is a disappointment. And I am sorry to hear that your husband's bout did not last past the ceremony. What can I do to help make this right for you?

I am very grateful I had the opportunity to work with you and truly bring your vision to life!

I look forward to hearing from you!
    Kelley
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 10/12/2019

Stunning Bouquets and Centerpieces!!

Me and my husband are so happy that we chose Viviano's for our flower arrangements. We met with 3 different florist and the moment we met with Kelley we knew we would go with them. Kelley so super nice and friendly and o.m.g.... she knows everything about flowers!! And she has a lot of patience teaching us and searching for pictures to show us (because seriously, besides rose and sunflower I didn't know much about flowers' names). She made all the efforts to make sure we would get everything how we envisioned. She was very responsive and even acommodaded a last minute chance in our order. The final result was amazingly beautiful!!!!! The bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres... we loved everything! The only minor "inconvenience" on the wedding day was that they forgot to leave my tossing bouquet (i was suposed to get a free tossing bouquet), but that was no big deal... one of my bridesmaid let me use her bouquet to throw. Still, i loved everything and I'd choose Viviano's as my wedding florist over and over again! I recommend them 100%

Sent on 10/24/2019

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Aww Fernanda, thank you for your kinds words! We are very happy to have been a part of making your day that much more special. Those bouquets were gorgeous against the dresses!! It was my pleasure to have worked with you and Endri, and I wish you both the happiest life together!! :)

Kelley- Viviano Flower Shop
  • Yelena

Yelena Pliskina · Married on 09/28/2019

Classy and Elegant Design!

We LOVED working with Kelley at Vivianos. She incorporated all of our ideas and helped us create an elegant and classy affair. She was extremely responsive, highly detailed, creative and very helpful. They were also accommodating and patient. I would recommend Viviano to anyone looking to decorate for their wedding. It was well priced for everything we got.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Yelena, the photos from your setup were absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see the professional shots. It was such a pleasure helping you and Boris plan all those little details that made your wedding perfect. I wish you both a life filled with love and laughter! :)
    Kelley- Viviano Flower Shop
  • Meade

Meade · Married on 09/21/2019

Very professional and organized

I met with Casey, and she was very helpful in figuring out my needs for my wedding. She showed me pictures and gave great advice. Their work is beautiful.

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Dana

Dana Davidson · Married on 08/31/2019

A Breeze to Work With

Wow! Viviano Flower Shop was an absolute joy to work with. Kelley was our coordinator for our wedding and she was extremely warm and professional. She left us feeling completely at ease about our wedding arrangements. She was quick to answer any questions we had and offered lot of tips. My husband said he will be going to Viviano for our anniversary flowers each year. Thank you for making us feel so welcomed and appreciated!

I will add photographs of our arrangements when we get our professional photos returned.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Aww Dana, thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you. I wish you both the happiest life together, and look forward to helping Jon pick out your anniversary flowers every year. Haha! - Kelley

Christina · Married on 05/18/2019

Easy to work with, gave me all that I wanted

Viviano's had similar pricing to another florist I was looking at, but their setup fee was much lower than other vendors out there. I had heard good things about Viviano's so I decided to go with them just based on the email and phone conversations I had. I provided a few photos of what I wanted and they gave me something very similar. My bouquet was spot on, and they helped me drop the price on the centerpieces by swapping out a few flowers and making it a little bit smaller. Casey was great to work with and very responsive.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Florist in Metro Detroit

I’ve always known I wanted Vivianos for my wedding florist since I’ve been a bridesmaid in many weddings that used this florist. Wow, even better than I could have imagined. Casey was fantastic!! She was super knowledgeable in helping design all the arrangements and taking care of the fine details. Even did a complementary sample in advance. Completely trustworthy and helped make the reception the wedding dream. Love!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Oh my gosh! Everyone all loved the flowers, and I am a little biased because I used to work here but they truly are amazing. They came out to set up a couple things and they did an incredible job. All the bouquets were beautiful and the corsage and boutonnieres look perfect! They set up an arch for us to stand by and it was so simple but it was just right. We kept the center pieces simple with just some silver dollar and seeded eucalyptus and some pillar candles and it was great. it didn't take up a lot of space on the table and added just the right touch. Kelley was great at the shop. She was very helpful and made the process so easy! She was very quick to answer any emails or phone calls as well. Love, Love, Love!!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Hi Renee!
    I am so glad to hear how happy you were with your wedding flowers! The pictures were so beautiful and I was so happy to be a part of your special day! Wishing you and your husband a wonderful lifetime together!
    Best,
    Kelley
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 11/17/2018

Affordable Yet Elegant

I felt very well taken care of by Viviano's. I love their arrangements for all occasions so they were the only florist I considered when planning our wedding. I did NOT regret this decision. I initially met with Tilea but was transitioned to Casey when Tilea moved on. I am happy to say that there were zero hiccups with the transition. Casey is very efficient and helpful when making suggestions. Viviano's as a whole was so easy to work with and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Colleen,
    Thank you for your kind review. We are always so excited to help our brides and grooms. It was very sad for us when Tilea moved but I was happy to help you out! You were so much fun to work with and I wish you all the best in your marriage and all the happiness in the world! Good luck and let us know if you might need anything in the future.

Judit · Married on 10/06/2018

I hired them one week before the wedding. They said they will make it happen. I loved the flowers. They were so beautiful. I am glad that I picked this vendor.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Hi Judit! We are so glad we had an opportunity to work with you! Thank you for your kind words and we wish you and your husband much joy and happiness as you begin your lives together.

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

I don’t even know where to begin to review this WONDERFUL florist. Vivianos was one of the first vendors we chose after our venue. Marena sat down with me and went over all my visions down to the very last details. This was nearly 2 years before my wedding. About a year before my wedding I had a complete meltdown because someone told me sunflowers would make my wedding look cheap. Marena calmed me down and went over every little thing and changed everything up. She went back and got each flower we talked about so I knew exactly what it would look like. They made me a centerpiece and when I didn’t like the color hydrangeas they took them out and redid it. Marena is PERFECT at her job. She is so helpful and went above and beyond for me. I was worried that being a big name florist they would be expensive however when I had price matches done the EXACT flowers elsewhere were anywhere from 2k-8k more. When the flowers arrived to the venue they were PERFECT. They were big and beautiful and smelled amazing. They are still very much alive days later looking beautiful. Everyone of my vendors asked who did them and their responses were all exactly the same “ oh i should’ve known no one is ever unhappy with them” my photographer has been doing weddings for 20 years and has never had a bride say one bad thing about Vivianos. Marena brought my dreams into reality and I am so incredibly grateful. Thank you to everyone at Vivianos for creating beautiful centerpieces, altar decorations, aisle decorations, cake table etc. Every penny was worth it.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Hello Lauren!
    Congratulations!!!!!! I am so pleased that you loved your wedding flowers. I sincerely enjoyed working with you!!! Thank you for taking the time to let other couples know about our service and flower quality:)
    Fondly,

marissa · Married on 09/07/2018

Best flower shop around! Casey truly helped me SO much while planning my wedding. I was on a tight budget and Casey made it absolutely beautiful. I LOVED how they made a table arrangement for me to approve prior to the wedding day. My bridesmaid bouquets looked amazing as well as my bridal bouquet was to die for. Casey was available when I needed her and was very prompt to all of my emails and calls. Absolutely would recommend this company to any and everyone.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Marrisa,

Thank you for your touching message! I loved and enjoyed all of our time together and wish you the best future with your husband and best friend. I appreciate your kind comments and I love hearing how all of my brides loved their special day!
  • TorrieJ

Torrie · Married on 08/04/2018

The bride, bridesmaids as well as the flower girls bouquet were all beautiful. They also provide the Grooms and Groomsmen Boutonnières. Loved how everything turned out.

Everything was done nice and delivered in time.

Sent on 09/09/2018
  • I

Melissa · Married on 06/23/2018

Friendly with amazing options

This vendor was wonderful to work with. They were very open to our concept of using my husband's craft beer bottle collection as vases for our bistro style table set up. We worked with Marina and she was a pleasure. She had great ideas and was excited about our concept. We wanted a variety of colors and flowers, something a little different on every table. She went above and beyond designing the bottles and flowers to be unique and beautiful. I though figuring out the centerpieces to our somewhat non-traditional reception was going to be a boring challenge, but this vendor made it fun and easy.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Taneisha · Married on 05/29/2018

Marena was absolutely amazing! I first met her at a bridal expo. The first thing she asked me, after I mentioned what I was looking for, was what kind of wedding dress I purchased. No other florist had ever asked me that and I found her to be more attentive than other florists. Her energy was addictive and refreshing. When I finally set up an appointment, I was nervous because my floral budget was low and probably impossible with other vendors. I never felt "less than" with Marena and she was always determined to work with my budget. She was also honest and let me know when my budget couldn't work my budget, but never expressed it in a negative way. My bouquet turned out beautiful and the staff was always on time throughout the day. The floral arch is beautiful. I highly recommend Viviano's.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Taneisha! I sincerely enjoyed working with you. I wish you and your husband all the very best!
  • Catherine Louise

Catherine · Married on 05/05/2018

I had no doubt that Viviano's would meet our expectations and did! Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous and fit our theme perfectly. I was in love with my bouquet and I wish it could have lasted forever. Casey and all the staff at Viviano's are so talented and really want you to love the result. THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Hi Catherine!! We are so happy to hear how thrilled you were with your experience with Viviano Flower Shop! The photo of you and your girls is just stunning --you all look amazing!!

We wish you and your husband joy and happiness as you begin this exciting new chapter in your life!

The Wedding and Events Team

Sarah · Married on 02/23/2018

They supplied us with amazing flowers and worked with us to keep in the budget they were super flexible about changing up what flowers we wanted and Marena was great to work with! Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Hi Sarah! We are thrilled to hear how pleased you were with our work! Your wedding flowers were just perfect and we would love to see your photos once you receive the proofs :) I will pass along your kind words to Marena and we wish you and your husband lots of happiness as you begin this exciting new chapter!

Best wishes,
    Sarah
    Wedding Department Manager

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2017

Tilea is THE BEST!! I felt like my sister or best friend was planning everything for me! She is an absolute joy to work with and you can rest easy when she's in charge! My flowers were gorgeous and Tilea had tons of fun ideas of her own! I can't thank her enough for everything!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Jamie · Married on 10/22/2017

Perfection. Could not have asked for anything better.

Sent on 10/24/2017

J · Married on 10/21/2017

Viviano’s does absolutely amazing work! I worked with Marena and she was the sweetest, most helpful person. I had a vision that I was going for, but no idea how to get there and she nailed it. We ordered all of our flowers from them and had them do lighting, drapery and table settings as well. I had no worries the day of my wedding because I knew Marena and her crew would handle everything perfectly. It was a huge weight off my shoulders and I could just enjoy my day...and I could not believe how amazing and perfect everything turned out. Better than I could have imagined! I received SO MANY compliments from their gorgeous work and the atmosphere they were able to achieve. Thank you Viviano’s! <3

Sent on 02/17/2018

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

We are so thrilled that you loved our work!! Your wedding was stunning and you were a joy to work with!! We love sharing your fabulous photos with our new couples :) Wishing you and your husband a lifetime of happiness as you begin this new chapter in your lives!

Take care and best wishes!