Viviano Flower Shop Reviews

195 | Saint Clair Shores, MI

195 Reviews for Viviano Flower Shop

195 Viviano Flower Shop Reviews

Judit · Married on 10/06/2018

I hired them one week before the wedding. They said they will make it happen. I loved the flowers. They were so beautiful. I am glad that I picked this vendor.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Hi Judit! We are so glad we had an opportunity to work with you! Thank you for your kind words and we wish you and your husband much joy and happiness as you begin your lives together.

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

I don’t even know where to begin to review this WONDERFUL florist. Vivianos was one of the first vendors we chose after our venue. Marena sat down with me and went over all my visions down to the very last details. This was nearly 2 years before my wedding. About a year before my wedding I had a complete meltdown because someone told me sunflowers would make my wedding look cheap. Marena calmed me down and went over every little thing and changed everything up. She went back and got each flower we talked about so I knew exactly what it would look like. They made me a centerpiece and when I didn’t like the color hydrangeas they took them out and redid it. Marena is PERFECT at her job. She is so helpful and went above and beyond for me. I was worried that being a big name florist they would be expensive however when I had price matches done the EXACT flowers elsewhere were anywhere from 2k-8k more. When the flowers arrived to the venue they were PERFECT. They were big and beautiful and smelled amazing. They are still very much alive days later looking beautiful. Everyone of my vendors asked who did them and their responses were all exactly the same “ oh i should’ve known no one is ever unhappy with them” my photographer has been doing weddings for 20 years and has never had a bride say one bad thing about Vivianos. Marena brought my dreams into reality and I am so incredibly grateful. Thank you to everyone at Vivianos for creating beautiful centerpieces, altar decorations, aisle decorations, cake table etc. Every penny was worth it.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Hello Lauren! Congratulations!!!!!! I am so pleased that you loved your wedding flowers. I sincerely enjoyed working with you!!! Thank you for taking the time to let other couples know about our service and flower quality:) Fondly, Marena

marissa · Married on 09/07/2018

Best flower shop around! Casey truly helped me SO much while planning my wedding. I was on a tight budget and Casey made it absolutely beautiful. I LOVED how they made a table arrangement for me to approve prior to the wedding day. My bridesmaid bouquets looked amazing as well as my bridal bouquet was to die for. Casey was available when I needed her and was very prompt to all of my emails and calls. Absolutely would recommend this company to any and everyone.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Marrisa, Thank you for your touching message! I loved and enjoyed all of our time together and wish you the best future with your husband and best friend. I appreciate your kind comments and I love hearing how all of my brides loved their special day!
  • TorrieJ

Torrie · Married on 08/04/2018

The bride, bridesmaids as well as the flower girls bouquet were all beautiful. They also provide the Grooms and Groomsmen Boutonnières. Loved how everything turned out.

Everything was done nice and delivered in time.

Viviano Flower Shop 1
    Viviano Flower Shop 2
    Viviano Flower Shop 3
    Viviano Flower Shop 4

Taneisha · Married on 05/29/2018

Marena was absolutely amazing! I first met her at a bridal expo. The first thing she asked me, after I mentioned what I was looking for, was what kind of wedding dress I purchased. No other florist had ever asked me that and I found her to be more attentive than other florists. Her energy was addictive and refreshing. When I finally set up an appointment, I was nervous because my floral budget was low and probably impossible with other vendors. I never felt "less than" with Marena and she was always determined to work with my budget. She was also honest and let me know when my budget couldn't work my budget, but never expressed it in a negative way. My bouquet turned out beautiful and the staff was always on time throughout the day. The floral arch is beautiful. I highly recommend Viviano's.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Taneisha! I sincerely enjoyed working with you. I wish you and your husband all the very best!
  • Catherine Louise

Catherine · Married on 05/05/2018

I had no doubt that Viviano's would meet our expectations and did! Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous and fit our theme perfectly. I was in love with my bouquet and I wish it could have lasted forever. Casey and all the staff at Viviano's are so talented and really want you to love the result. THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/16/2018
    Viviano Flower Shop 5

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Hi Catherine!! We are so happy to hear how thrilled you were with your experience with Viviano Flower Shop! The photo of you and your girls is just stunning --you all look amazing!! We wish you and your husband joy and happiness as you begin this exciting new chapter in your life! The Wedding and Events Team

Sarah · Married on 02/23/2018

They supplied us with amazing flowers and worked with us to keep in the budget they were super flexible about changing up what flowers we wanted and Marena was great to work with! Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Hi Sarah! We are thrilled to hear how pleased you were with our work! Your wedding flowers were just perfect and we would love to see your photos once you receive the proofs :) I will pass along your kind words to Marena and we wish you and your husband lots of happiness as you begin this exciting new chapter! Best wishes, Sarah Wedding Department Manager

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2017

Tilea is THE BEST!! I felt like my sister or best friend was planning everything for me! She is an absolute joy to work with and you can rest easy when she's in charge! My flowers were gorgeous and Tilea had tons of fun ideas of her own! I can't thank her enough for everything!

Jamie · Married on 10/22/2017

Perfection. Could not have asked for anything better.

J · Married on 10/21/2017

Viviano’s does absolutely amazing work! I worked with Marena and she was the sweetest, most helpful person. I had a vision that I was going for, but no idea how to get there and she nailed it. We ordered all of our flowers from them and had them do lighting, drapery and table settings as well. I had no worries the day of my wedding because I knew Marena and her crew would handle everything perfectly. It was a huge weight off my shoulders and I could just enjoy my day...and I could not believe how amazing and perfect everything turned out. Better than I could have imagined! I received SO MANY compliments from their gorgeous work and the atmosphere they were able to achieve. Thank you Viviano’s! <3

Sent on 02/17/2018

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

We are so thrilled that you loved our work!! Your wedding was stunning and you were a joy to work with!! We love sharing your fabulous photos with our new couples :) Wishing you and your husband a lifetime of happiness as you begin this new chapter in your lives! Take care and best wishes! Marena

Brenda · Married on 10/13/2017

Everything was beautiful! They did my daughters wedding this weekend and everything was perfect!
    The wedding consultant Cassie was amazing from the first appointment to the big day.

• Christina

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

So happy with how our flowers turned out for our wedding! Casey was so helpful and really understood my vision and kept us within budget. She also helped me add special remembrances for my grandparents to our flowers, which was so special to me! Everything turned out so wonderful and would definitely use again for any of our flower needs!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

We are thrilled here to hear how happy you were on your special day. Everything came in beautifully for you and we couldn't have been happier with the results! It make our jobs truly rewarding when we have the opportunity to work with such a great couple and we wish you all the best in the future. Please know that we are always here when you need us, Take care! Casey

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2017

I could not be more thrilled with how amazing and perfect my bouquets were! My exact vision, for an affordable price! Lovely experience in the store and timely delivery. Flowers were fresh, fragrant, and beautifully arranged!

Lyndsey · Married on 11/12/2016

Working with Viviano's was great! They worked within my budget to give me as much as possible, and everything turned out beautiful! They were early with delivery which worked out perfect for our first look before the ceremony. I met with Rose several times throughout the planning process and she was more than happy to make changes and tweak things until I was absolutely satisfied. Highly recommended for great service and affordable prices.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you, Lyndsey, for taking the time to write such a nice review! We greatly appreciate your patronage, and we are delighted to hear how satisfied you were with the flowers and our services. Pleasing our customers makes us very happy! We want to offer our best wishes to you and your spouse as you begin your married life together!
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 10/08/2016

When reading florist reviews on weddingwire, I found one for Viviano's that said something like "if you want the flowers to be perfect for a reasonable price, just hire Viviano's." Not only was this persuasive, it was 100% right.

We had a long engagement and hired Viviano's right at the beginning. So a year before the wedding, there we were, meeting with Casey. She worked up a proposal for us that was exactly what I had in mind, and came in under budget. From then on, she fielded my periodic nervous emails asking whether I should be doing anything, letting me know they were all set and would contact me when it was time to meet. Sure enough, a month before the wedding, Casey called us in. She made every change I requested from our initial plan, took the vases, candles, and holders I'd purchased, and told us not to worry about it again. Except for an email from Casey a few days before letting me know the flowers were "in and perfect," I didn't think of it again until I they were delivered.

They were gorgeous. Perfect, just as ordered. On time. Set up correctly. I didn't have to do a thing. And they cost less than I'd budgeted.

Just go to Viviano's. Think of the flowers as one less thing you have to worry about.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Ellen, Aww that was the nicest review! I really enjoyed working with you and I wish the two of you all the best! Good luck and happy marriage!
  • Future Mrs. Teetor

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

Flowers were beautiful they made the perfect bouquets for my outside nautical wedding everyone loved the bright colors and the flowers! simply perfect!

Eryne · Married on 09/03/2016

I very highly recommend Viviano's for wedding flowers. We met with Rose (who works at both the SCS and the Shelby Township locations), and she is a true professional. She had her laptop out, her flower index cards (organized by color), and she gave great suggestions. I wasn't one of those brides that had Pinterest ideas or any vision of what I wanted, other than I wanted to incorporate blue and some sparkles, and I could not have been happier with my centerpieces and bouquets. They were gorgeous!! The price is good too, and we got to keep all the vases as well.

My mom and I met with Marena to discuss wedding flowers. Marena was full of great ideas about what to do for the arrangements and how to keep prices reasonable based on the flowers in season. I look forward to doing further business with Vivano's as I continue planning the wedding and our date gets closer.

Ariana · Married on 07/16/2016

Rose was a dream to work with. She did a spectacular job with flowers on our big day. She came up with great ideas. The end result was breath-taking and just what we wanted.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Ariana! We were thrilled to be a part of your special day and we wish you and your new husband a lifetime of happiness!

Anna · Married on 07/10/2016

Rose Shannahan is a star. From start to finish she made sure everything I thought I wanted was exactly what I indeed envisioned. I was in awe of her presentation, her punctuality, her attention to so many small details, and suggestions for things I never would have thought to add. She is incredible and I would refer her a million times over.

• LoMarissa7216

Lauren · Married on 07/02/2016

Marena at Vivano was great to work with. She knows a lot about flowers and helped us stay within our budget!

Cassie · Married on 06/25/2016

I was referred to Viviano's by my sister,who used them for her wedding four years ago. What a great memorable experience! Rose helped us choose our flowers for our wedding next June and she made it very fun, easy and enjoyable! I brought in some inspiration photos and Rose brought the photos to life! Rose was very knowledgeable and really had a great grasp on the look we are going for. We did not make our budget known until we were well underway with making our choices; we were pleasantly surprised when our quote was only off by a couple hundred dollars. My fiancé and I were willing to go a over budget but if we weren't, we are certain that Rose would have gotten us where we wanted to be. We have been very lucky with having great experiences with the vendors we ultimately are choosing! We are excited to have Viviano's join our wedding team! Thanks, Rose!!

Mariah · Married on 06/25/2016

Casey was awesome to work with. She just understood everything we requested and everything turned out beautiful for our daughter's wedding. I would highly recommend Viviano Flower Shop for all brides. Thanks

Lorraine · Married on 06/24/2016

My flowers were so beautiful!!! They knew exactly what I wanted. They were so helpful in assisting me with my choice of flowers and were very pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend Viviano Flower Shop.