Viviano Flower Shop Reviews

Viviano Flower Shop 7
  • Meade

Meade · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Very professional and organized

I met with Casey, and she was very helpful in figuring out my needs for my wedding. She showed me pictures and gave great advice. Their work is beautiful.

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Dana

Dana Davidson · Married on 08/31/2019

A Breeze to Work With

Wow! Viviano Flower Shop was an absolute joy to work with. Kelley was our coordinator for our wedding and she was extremely warm and professional. She left us feeling completely at ease about our wedding arrangements. She was quick to answer any questions we had and offered lot of tips. My husband said he will be going to Viviano for our anniversary flowers each year. Thank you for making us feel so welcomed and appreciated!

I will add photographs of our arrangements when we get our professional photos returned.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Aww Dana, thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you. I wish you both the happiest life together, and look forward to helping Jon pick out your anniversary flowers every year. Haha! - Kelley

Christina · Married on 05/18/2019

Easy to work with, gave me all that I wanted

Viviano's had similar pricing to another florist I was looking at, but their setup fee was much lower than other vendors out there. I had heard good things about Viviano's so I decided to go with them just based on the email and phone conversations I had. I provided a few photos of what I wanted and they gave me something very similar. My bouquet was spot on, and they helped me drop the price on the centerpieces by swapping out a few flowers and making it a little bit smaller. Casey was great to work with and very responsive.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Viviano Flower Shop 8
    Viviano Flower Shop 9
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Florist in Metro Detroit

I’ve always known I wanted Vivianos for my wedding florist since I’ve been a bridesmaid in many weddings that used this florist. Wow, even better than I could have imagined. Casey was fantastic!! She was super knowledgeable in helping design all the arrangements and taking care of the fine details. Even did a complementary sample in advance. Completely trustworthy and helped make the reception the wedding dream. Love!

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Viviano Flower Shop 10
    Viviano Flower Shop 11
    Viviano Flower Shop 12
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Oh my gosh! Everyone all loved the flowers, and I am a little biased because I used to work here but they truly are amazing. They came out to set up a couple things and they did an incredible job. All the bouquets were beautiful and the corsage and boutonnieres look perfect! They set up an arch for us to stand by and it was so simple but it was just right. We kept the center pieces simple with just some silver dollar and seeded eucalyptus and some pillar candles and it was great. it didn't take up a lot of space on the table and added just the right touch. Kelley was great at the shop. She was very helpful and made the process so easy! She was very quick to answer any emails or phone calls as well. Love, Love, Love!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Viviano Flower Shop 13
    Viviano Flower Shop 14
    Viviano Flower Shop 15

Hi Renee!
    I am so glad to hear how happy you were with your wedding flowers! The pictures were so beautiful and I was so happy to be a part of your special day! Wishing you and your husband a wonderful lifetime together!
    Best,
    Kelley
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 11/17/2018

Affordable Yet Elegant

I felt very well taken care of by Viviano's. I love their arrangements for all occasions so they were the only florist I considered when planning our wedding. I did NOT regret this decision. I initially met with Tilea but was transitioned to Casey when Tilea moved on. I am happy to say that there were zero hiccups with the transition. Casey is very efficient and helpful when making suggestions. Viviano's as a whole was so easy to work with and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Viviano Flower Shop 16
    Viviano Flower Shop 17
    Viviano Flower Shop 18
    Viviano Flower Shop 19

Colleen,
    Thank you for your kind review. We are always so excited to help our brides and grooms. It was very sad for us when Tilea moved but I was happy to help you out! You were so much fun to work with and I wish you all the best in your marriage and all the happiness in the world! Good luck and let us know if you might need anything in the future.

Judit · Married on 10/06/2018

I hired them one week before the wedding. They said they will make it happen. I loved the flowers. They were so beautiful. I am glad that I picked this vendor.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Hi Judit! We are so glad we had an opportunity to work with you! Thank you for your kind words and we wish you and your husband much joy and happiness as you begin your lives together.

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

I don’t even know where to begin to review this WONDERFUL florist. Vivianos was one of the first vendors we chose after our venue. Marena sat down with me and went over all my visions down to the very last details. This was nearly 2 years before my wedding. About a year before my wedding I had a complete meltdown because someone told me sunflowers would make my wedding look cheap. Marena calmed me down and went over every little thing and changed everything up. She went back and got each flower we talked about so I knew exactly what it would look like. They made me a centerpiece and when I didn’t like the color hydrangeas they took them out and redid it. Marena is PERFECT at her job. She is so helpful and went above and beyond for me. I was worried that being a big name florist they would be expensive however when I had price matches done the EXACT flowers elsewhere were anywhere from 2k-8k more. When the flowers arrived to the venue they were PERFECT. They were big and beautiful and smelled amazing. They are still very much alive days later looking beautiful. Everyone of my vendors asked who did them and their responses were all exactly the same “ oh i should’ve known no one is ever unhappy with them” my photographer has been doing weddings for 20 years and has never had a bride say one bad thing about Vivianos. Marena brought my dreams into reality and I am so incredibly grateful. Thank you to everyone at Vivianos for creating beautiful centerpieces, altar decorations, aisle decorations, cake table etc. Every penny was worth it.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Hello Lauren!
    Congratulations!!!!!! I am so pleased that you loved your wedding flowers. I sincerely enjoyed working with you!!! Thank you for taking the time to let other couples know about our service and flower quality:)
    Fondly,
    Marena

marissa · Married on 09/07/2018

Best flower shop around! Casey truly helped me SO much while planning my wedding. I was on a tight budget and Casey made it absolutely beautiful. I LOVED how they made a table arrangement for me to approve prior to the wedding day. My bridesmaid bouquets looked amazing as well as my bridal bouquet was to die for. Casey was available when I needed her and was very prompt to all of my emails and calls. Absolutely would recommend this company to any and everyone.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Marrisa,

Thank you for your touching message! I loved and enjoyed all of our time together and wish you the best future with your husband and best friend. I appreciate your kind comments and I love hearing how all of my brides loved their special day!
  • TorrieJ

Torrie · Married on 08/04/2018

The bride, bridesmaids as well as the flower girls bouquet were all beautiful. They also provide the Grooms and Groomsmen Boutonnières. Loved how everything turned out.

Everything was done nice and delivered in time.

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Viviano Flower Shop 20
    Viviano Flower Shop 21
    Viviano Flower Shop 22
    Viviano Flower Shop 23
  • I

Melissa · Married on 06/23/2018

Friendly with amazing options

This vendor was wonderful to work with. They were very open to our concept of using my husband's craft beer bottle collection as vases for our bistro style table set up. We worked with Marina and she was a pleasure. She had great ideas and was excited about our concept. We wanted a variety of colors and flowers, something a little different on every table. She went above and beyond designing the bottles and flowers to be unique and beautiful. I though figuring out the centerpieces to our somewhat non-traditional reception was going to be a boring challenge, but this vendor made it fun and easy.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Taneisha · Married on 05/29/2018

Marena was absolutely amazing! I first met her at a bridal expo. The first thing she asked me, after I mentioned what I was looking for, was what kind of wedding dress I purchased. No other florist had ever asked me that and I found her to be more attentive than other florists. Her energy was addictive and refreshing. When I finally set up an appointment, I was nervous because my floral budget was low and probably impossible with other vendors. I never felt "less than" with Marena and she was always determined to work with my budget. She was also honest and let me know when my budget couldn't work my budget, but never expressed it in a negative way. My bouquet turned out beautiful and the staff was always on time throughout the day. The floral arch is beautiful. I highly recommend Viviano's.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Taneisha! I sincerely enjoyed working with you. I wish you and your husband all the very best!
  • Catherine Louise

Catherine · Married on 05/05/2018

I had no doubt that Viviano's would meet our expectations and did! Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous and fit our theme perfectly. I was in love with my bouquet and I wish it could have lasted forever. Casey and all the staff at Viviano's are so talented and really want you to love the result. THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/16/2018
    Viviano Flower Shop 24

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Hi Catherine!! We are so happy to hear how thrilled you were with your experience with Viviano Flower Shop! The photo of you and your girls is just stunning --you all look amazing!!

We wish you and your husband joy and happiness as you begin this exciting new chapter in your life!

The Wedding and Events Team

Sarah · Married on 02/23/2018

They supplied us with amazing flowers and worked with us to keep in the budget they were super flexible about changing up what flowers we wanted and Marena was great to work with! Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Hi Sarah! We are thrilled to hear how pleased you were with our work! Your wedding flowers were just perfect and we would love to see your photos once you receive the proofs :) I will pass along your kind words to Marena and we wish you and your husband lots of happiness as you begin this exciting new chapter!

Best wishes,
    Sarah
    Wedding Department Manager

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2017

Tilea is THE BEST!! I felt like my sister or best friend was planning everything for me! She is an absolute joy to work with and you can rest easy when she's in charge! My flowers were gorgeous and Tilea had tons of fun ideas of her own! I can't thank her enough for everything!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Jamie · Married on 10/22/2017

Perfection. Could not have asked for anything better.

Sent on 10/24/2017

J · Married on 10/21/2017

Viviano’s does absolutely amazing work! I worked with Marena and she was the sweetest, most helpful person. I had a vision that I was going for, but no idea how to get there and she nailed it. We ordered all of our flowers from them and had them do lighting, drapery and table settings as well. I had no worries the day of my wedding because I knew Marena and her crew would handle everything perfectly. It was a huge weight off my shoulders and I could just enjoy my day...and I could not believe how amazing and perfect everything turned out. Better than I could have imagined! I received SO MANY compliments from their gorgeous work and the atmosphere they were able to achieve. Thank you Viviano’s! <3

Sent on 02/17/2018

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

We are so thrilled that you loved our work!! Your wedding was stunning and you were a joy to work with!! We love sharing your fabulous photos with our new couples :) Wishing you and your husband a lifetime of happiness as you begin this new chapter in your lives!

Take care and best wishes!
    Marena

Brenda · Married on 10/13/2017

Everything was beautiful! They did my daughters wedding this weekend and everything was perfect!
    The wedding consultant Cassie was amazing from the first appointment to the big day.

Sent on 10/24/2017
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

So happy with how our flowers turned out for our wedding! Casey was so helpful and really understood my vision and kept us within budget. She also helped me add special remembrances for my grandparents to our flowers, which was so special to me! Everything turned out so wonderful and would definitely use again for any of our flower needs!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

We are thrilled here to hear how happy you were on your special day. Everything came in beautifully for you and we couldn't have been happier with the results! It make our jobs truly rewarding when we have the opportunity to work with such a great couple and we wish you all the best in the future. Please know that we are always here when you need us,

Take care!
    Casey
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/17/2017

Professional and Great to work with!

We worked with Casey and thanks to her and the entire Viviano's team, we had such a wonderful experience choosing our flowers, linens, chairs and decor for our wedding this past December! Their attention to detail was amazing and the arrangements were all picture-perfect - I would highly recommend considering Viviano's for your wedding needs. Photos attached taken by Erin Hannum, our photographer.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Viviano Flower Shop 25
    Viviano Flower Shop 26
    Viviano Flower Shop 27
    Viviano Flower Shop 28

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2017

I could not be more thrilled with how amazing and perfect my bouquets were! My exact vision, for an affordable price! Lovely experience in the store and timely delivery. Flowers were fresh, fragrant, and beautifully arranged!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Lyndsey · Married on 11/12/2016

Working with Viviano's was great! They worked within my budget to give me as much as possible, and everything turned out beautiful! They were early with delivery which worked out perfect for our first look before the ceremony. I met with Rose several times throughout the planning process and she was more than happy to make changes and tweak things until I was absolutely satisfied. Highly recommended for great service and affordable prices.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Viviano Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you, Lyndsey, for taking the time to write such a nice review! We greatly appreciate your patronage, and we are delighted to hear how satisfied you were with the flowers and our services. Pleasing our customers makes us very happy! We want to offer our best wishes to you and your spouse as you begin your married life together!
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 10/08/2016

When reading florist reviews on weddingwire, I found one for Viviano's that said something like "if you want the flowers to be perfect for a reasonable price, just hire Viviano's." Not only was this persuasive, it was 100% right.

We had a long engagement and hired Viviano's right at the beginning. So a year before the wedding, there we were, meeting with Casey. She worked up a proposal for us that was exactly what I had in mind, and came in under budget. From then on, she fielded my periodic nervous emails asking whether I should be doing anything, letting me know they were all set and would contact me when it was time to meet. Sure enough, a month before the wedding, Casey called us in. She made every change I requested from our initial plan, took the vases, candles, and holders I'd purchased, and told us not to worry about it again. Except for an email from Casey a few days before letting me know the flowers were "in and perfect," I didn't think of it again until I they were delivered.

They were gorgeous. Perfect, just as ordered. On time. Set up correctly. I didn't have to do a thing. And they cost less than I'd budgeted.

Just go to Viviano's. Think of the flowers as one less thing you have to worry about.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Ellen,

Aww that was the nicest review! I really enjoyed working with you and I wish the two of you all the best! Good luck and happy marriage!
  • Future Mrs. Teetor

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

Flowers were beautiful they made the perfect bouquets for my outside nautical wedding everyone loved the bright colors and the flowers! simply perfect!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Eryne · Married on 09/03/2016

I very highly recommend Viviano's for wedding flowers. We met with Rose (who works at both the SCS and the Shelby Township locations), and she is a true professional. She had her laptop out, her flower index cards (organized by color), and she gave great suggestions. I wasn't one of those brides that had Pinterest ideas or any vision of what I wanted, other than I wanted to incorporate blue and some sparkles, and I could not have been happier with my centerpieces and bouquets. They were gorgeous!! The price is good too, and we got to keep all the vases as well.

Sent on 09/14/2016