25914 Novi Rd, Novi, MI 48375 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $3,539
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Flower Alley

The Flower Alley in Novi, Michigan, has been creating beautiful floral designs for weddings and other special events since 2007. While they are adept at producing traditional wedding arrangements, they especially love when a couple wants to introduce their own flair into a piece. They love incorporating textured greenery and large floral blooms into creative and romantic decor. Their team of designers are able to meet floral needs for a variety of events, from small, rustic backyard ceremonies to large, elegant receptions downtown.

From eclectic to tropical to classic, The Flower Alley has the capability to design in any style for a couple’s desired theme. Their in-depth consultations can also be extended to include a venue visit, where designers can implement their event design abilities to fully make the space special. While they can do custom arrangements, they also have wholesale and bulk services. The Flower Alley can provide delivery on the day of the wedding, and carefully set up the pieces so they look absolutely beautiful. Their full creative ability extends to:

• Aisle decor

10 Reviews for The Flower Alley

• Liz

Liz · Married on 06/07/2019

The absolute best!

All I can say is that they nailed it! Our flowers were 100% what we wanted and asked for. From our initial meeting up until the big day, they were nothing but professional and amazing to work with. I can't even begin to explain how beautiful everything turned out. We wanted a more natural vibe with tons of greens and they went above and beyond what I could have ever came up with in my head. I showed them a few pictures of what I was going for and they ran with my ideas. They created three different centerpieces for us, the bouquets were through-the-roof incredible and lush, the hall was full of candles, our main pieces on the altar were huge and we used them again next to the head table at the hall... I just can't thank them enough! You won't have to worry about any of the decor if you go with them. It will for sure be perfect!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Jennifer · Married on 01/12/2019

My favorite vendor!

Oh my goodness- our experience with the Flower Alley was amazing! From the first visit, where I was given sparkling wine and cheese (two of my favorite things), I knew I had found our florist. Kaila and LeAnn were so sweet and knowledgeable. They listened to what we wanted and gave suggestions to stay within our budget instead of saying it wasn't possible. We all know weddings are expensive and it was so nice to have a vendor that acknowledged that and found ways to make it work without skimping on quality. Even though they're an incredibly busy business I never felt like I wasn't given their full attention.

On the day of the wedding I was blown away with how everything turned out. The bouquets, especially mine, were absolutely beautiful and everything I wanted. When I walked into the reception that night I couldn't believe how beautiful everything looked. We had a large head table (16) and it was beyond amazing. We had wanted candles, greenery and pops of flowers which looked so beautiful and they made sure the area in front of my husband and I was extra special. At one point I pulled my mom away so we could admire the head table together. We received compliments all night about how beautiful the room looked. I would not hesitate to recommend the Flower Alley as your florist! They will make your wedding look even more amazing than you can imagine!

Sent on 02/08/2019

megan · Married on 07/28/2018

The Flower Alley took care of all of our wedding floral needs. I would give them 100 stars if I could!! Throughout the planning process, I felt like I was working with friends. LeAnn and Kaila are fun, easy-going, professional, and SO talented. I went in without much in the way of ideas, but they got to know me and my style and what they created was absolutely PERFECT. I'm not sure how they got there from me saying "I have no idea what I want and we don't have wedding colors," but they did!!I emailed with Kaila many times throughout my wedding planning process, and she always responded promptly and thoroughly and I never felt like a bother with my many questions. Kaila and LeAnn creatively came up with ideas to help me stay in budget and also get what I needed for our ceremony and reception despite several changes in plans along the way. I never had to worry about a thing; I showed up to my ceremony and reception to beautiful floral arrangements that they delivered and set up with care. The entire process could not have been easier or more pleasant, and the flowers could not have been better. Do yourself a favor and book with The Flower Alley for any special event!! They also have beautiful flowers in the store and we will absolutely be ongoing customers for any floral needs.

Sent on 07/30/2018

The Flower Alley FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 89.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,539.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

Real Weddings

• 25914 Novi Rd Novi, 48375 See on map
    9am-5pm Weekdays, Saturday 9am-Noon, Closed on Sunday: Please Call to Set up Wedding or Event Consultation