The Flower Alley Events

Novi, MI View map Visit website

$3,500 Typical Price

Specializing in Wedding Florals & Event Decor + Full Service Event Planning || Day of Details Coordination || Month of Coordination || Partial and Full Service Event Planning

Introducing for 2020 : destination planning

At The Flower Alley Events, we strive to make your wedding unique to you - as a couple! We work hard to ensure your wedding day really represents you! We love creating one of a kind weddings, with a love of designing with organic greens + big floral blooms, luxury touches, soft romantic candlelight and a truly authentic feel.

Our main office is located in Novi, MI, we focus on events is through out the Metro - Detroit + Ann Arbor Area, and Northern Michigan. We are pleased to offer our services through out all of Michigan with additional offices in :
- Southern Ontario Canada
- Central Florida
- South Florida
- Park City Utah.
- Sonoma + Napa Valley

- - - Looking for a unique destination wedding beyond these location? Let's Chat!

Our in house floral designers are the best of the best which offers an unlimited range of design options - - - the skies the limit! From (Organic, Earthy, and Airy) (Rustic Chic, Farmhouse) (Luxe, Grande and Classic) (Modern, Clean and Bold) to (Traditional, Romantic, and Timeless). We pride ourselves in our custom floral looks.

We're a family owned business, so we hold our standards high! We only want the absolute best for our wedding couples and families! Let's chat all things wedding over a glass of champagne or a cup of coffee or a quick phone call. We can't wait to hear more about your wedding!

All consultations are by appointment only, with a limited number of weddings available per year.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.5 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Kristen W. Married on 02/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

100% We Recommend The Flower Alley!

We booked The Flower Alley after our initial consultation with Kaila. Not only were we thrilled by her capturing our vision based on the survey we filled out, but her as a bubbly individual who made the experience and planning process incredibly exciting! We booked The Flower Alley as the florist and Kaila as our day-of-coordinator. The Flower Alley team was a gem to work with, not only did they do a fantastic job working with our budget and the vision we had in mind, but they made our wedding day absolutely Incredible! From the planning process, to Kaila bringing myself and my bridesmaids coffee morning-of when she dropped off the flowers – she was with us every step of the way! The bouquets and boutonnieres were absolutely PERFECT! The saying goes, “stop and smell the roses,” and I made a point to do so throughout the day as the flowers were INCREDIBLE! I was blown away walking into our reception hall, I never imagined Kaila being able to transform the space into the dream I envisioned, but she far exceeded anything I could have imagined! Kaila made sure every little detail was taken care of day of, from contacting vendors, to making sure we had a day of schedule, and even running out to grab us a guest book last minute as we forgot to provide one. Each and every person who met her said she was an absolute gem, and when learning that she was not only our florist but our day of coordinator they said she was absolutely worth every penny (and we couldn’t agree more)! Do yourself, your family, and your wedding a favor and book The Flower Alley for all your florist and day-of-coordination needs!
  • Liz
    Liz Married on 06/07/2019

The absolute best!

All I can say is that they nailed it! Our flowers were 100% what we wanted and asked for. From our initial meeting up until the big day, they were nothing but professional and amazing to work with. I can't even begin to explain how beautiful everything turned out. We wanted a more natural vibe with tons of greens and they went above and beyond what I could have ever came up with in my head. I showed them a few pictures of what I was going for and they ran with my ideas. They created three different centerpieces for us, the bouquets were through-the-roof incredible and lush, the hall was full of candles, our main pieces on the altar were huge and we used them again next to the head table at the hall... I just can't thank them enough! You won't have to worry about any of the decor if you go with them. It will for sure be perfect!
    Jennifer Married on 01/12/2019

My favorite vendor!

Oh my goodness- our experience with the Flower Alley was amazing! From the first visit, where I was given sparkling wine and cheese (two of my favorite things), I knew I had found our florist. Kaila and LeAnn were so sweet and knowledgeable. They listened to what we wanted and gave suggestions to stay within our budget instead of saying it wasn't possible. We all know weddings are expensive and it was so nice to have a vendor that acknowledged that and found ways to make it work without skimping on quality. Even though they're an incredibly busy business I never felt like I wasn't given their full attention.

On the day of the wedding I was blown away with how everything turned out. The bouquets, especially mine, were absolutely beautiful and everything I wanted. When I walked into the reception that night I couldn't believe how beautiful everything looked. We had a large head table (16) and it was beyond amazing. We had wanted candles, greenery and pops of flowers which looked so beautiful and they made sure the area in front of my husband and I was extra special. At one point I pulled my mom away so we could admire the head table together. We received compliments all night about how beautiful the room looked. I would not hesitate to recommend the Flower Alley as your florist! They will make your wedding look even more amazing than you can imagine!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Rachel & Zach
    19 photos · 06/22/2018

The Baronette Renaissance Detroit-Novi Hotel The Baronette Renaissance Detroit-Novi Hotel Hotel Weddings

Flower Alley does absolutely beautiful work! Don't hesitate to have them bring life to your event.

The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia Banquet Halls

The Flower Alley's work is stunning, if you're looking for gorgeous arrangements you have found your florist!

25914 Novi Rd Novi, MI, 48375

By Appointment only for Floral Consultations Retail Store Hours: Weekdays 10-2pm, Saturday 9am-12pm
Location of (The Flower Alley Events)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding