910 South Main Street, Adrian, MI 49221 Map · Phone number

About Flowers & Such

Flowers & Such is a local full service florist providing big city flair with a small community heart. Specializing in large and small weddings and event work. We can provide everything you need for your wedding decorations, from personal to reception flowers. We have many one of a kind rental structures for use in church or reception arrangements. We deliver to the local area and also Toledo, Jackson, Ann Arbor, and surrounding areas. Experience the difference at Flowers & Such.

Other items offered are:

13 Reviews for Flowers & Such

• Laura

Laura Clark · Getting married on 10/30/2021

Beyond My Expectations

Helen is great. I showed her some photos of my colors and inspiration along with explaining how I wanted the ceremony to feel and she delivered above and beyond my expectations. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Flowers & Such's reply:

Thanks Laura! Flowers & Such enjoyed providing the florals for your wedding! Wishing you a life of happiness!

Caitlin · Married on 11/11/2017

Helen was recommended by our wedding planner to do the flowers for our wedding. The florist was the last thing that I booked because I was just so worried about it being too expensive. I wanted beautiful flowers but couldn't justify spending the kind of money that I know wedding flowers can cost. Helen worked within a VERY reasonable budget to create gorgeous bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, centerpieces and ceremony decor. In our meeting, she did a great job finding out what was the most important to me to spend the most on and what my "vision" was for our flowers and came up with flowers to fit it all. For something I was dreading planning, she made it fun and easy. And, I cried when the bouquets were delivered to my bridesmaids and I, which I think says it all. She helped with setup and had a very reasonable travel fee to our venue in Ann Arbor. Thank you, Helen, for all of your hard work to make our day so beautiful!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jeni · Married on 09/10/2016

There are truly no words that can express how amazing and talented Helen Miller is!! My career is in the floral industry (which is how I met Helen), so flowers were a TOP priority for my wedding day! With all of the planning and anxiety that goes into a wedding, I knew there was only one designer that could eliminate any and all of my worries regarding flowers. I called Helen right after booking my venue and pleaded with her to come to Charleston, SC to do my wedding. To my luck, she was available that weekend! With Helen’s vision and creativity, I knew that all I had to do was give her minimal direction and her work would be perfect. She went above and beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of myself! I still have wedding guests calling me to comment on how gorgeous the flowers were. Selecting Helen to design your wedding flowers will be the best decision you make. I promise you will not be disappointed!

To quote a family friend who said it perfectly: “I've been an interior decorator for 23 years, and I have never in my life seen floral arrangements so breathtaking.”

Sent on 10/11/2016

Award

Flowers & Such FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 80.00
    $ 154.00
    $ 3008
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Your Big Day Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

Flowers & Such is my "go to" florist for my clients. Their designers are exceptionally talented and never fail to impress. I know I can count on a beautifully decorated event when Flowers & Such is involved.

• 910 South Main Street Adrian, 49221 See on map
    8002775920 (Other Phone Number)
    5172645513 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm Saturday: 8:00am - 5:00pm Sunday: Closed (After business hour by appointment only) Call for availability
    Location of (Flowers & Such)