910 South Main Street, Adrian, MI 49221 Map · Phone number

About Flowers & Such

Flowers & Such is a local full service florist providing big city flair with a small community heart. Specializing in large and small weddings and event work. We can provide everything you need for your wedding decorations, from personal to reception flowers. We have many one of a kind rental structures for use in church or reception arrangements. We deliver to the local area and also Toledo, Jackson, Ann Arbor, and surrounding areas. Experience the difference at Flowers & Such.

Other items offered are:

f961ddd0e7c312f6 1332538661002 WebsitePhotoS
IMG1570

12 Reviews for Flowers & Such

Caitlin · Married on 11/11/2017

Helen was recommended by our wedding planner to do the flowers for our wedding. The florist was the last thing that I booked because I was just so worried about it being too expensive. I wanted beautiful flowers but couldn't justify spending the kind of money that I know wedding flowers can cost. Helen worked within a VERY reasonable budget to create gorgeous bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, centerpieces and ceremony decor. In our meeting, she did a great job finding out what was the most important to me to spend the most on and what my "vision" was for our flowers and came up with flowers to fit it all. For something I was dreading planning, she made it fun and easy. And, I cried when the bouquets were delivered to my bridesmaids and I, which I think says it all. She helped with setup and had a very reasonable travel fee to our venue in Ann Arbor. Thank you, Helen, for all of your hard work to make our day so beautiful!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jeni · Married on 09/10/2016

There are truly no words that can express how amazing and talented Helen Miller is!! My career is in the floral industry (which is how I met Helen), so flowers were a TOP priority for my wedding day! With all of the planning and anxiety that goes into a wedding, I knew there was only one designer that could eliminate any and all of my worries regarding flowers. I called Helen right after booking my venue and pleaded with her to come to Charleston, SC to do my wedding. To my luck, she was available that weekend! With Helen’s vision and creativity, I knew that all I had to do was give her minimal direction and her work would be perfect. She went above and beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of myself! I still have wedding guests calling me to comment on how gorgeous the flowers were. Selecting Helen to design your wedding flowers will be the best decision you make. I promise you will not be disappointed!

To quote a family friend who said it perfectly: “I've been an interior decorator for 23 years, and I have never in my life seen floral arrangements so breathtaking.”

Sent on 10/11/2016

Mary · Married on 07/30/2016

Flowers were absolutely beautiful!!! LOVED my bouquet!!!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Award

Flowers & Such FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 154.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,008.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• Your Big Day Weddings & Events
    Your Big Day Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

Flowers & Such is my "go to" florist for my clients. Their designers are exceptionally talented and never fail to impress. I know I can count on a beautifully decorated event when Flowers & Such is involved.

• 910 South Main Street Adrian, 49221 See on map
    8002775920 (Other Phone Number)
    5172645513 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm Saturday: 8:00am - 5:00pm Sunday: Closed (After business hour by appointment only) Call for availability