Flowers & Such Reviews

13 Reviews for Flowers & Such

• Laura

Laura Clark · Getting married on 10/30/2021

Beyond My Expectations

Helen is great. I showed her some photos of my colors and inspiration along with explaining how I wanted the ceremony to feel and she delivered above and beyond my expectations. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Flowers & Such's reply:

Thanks Laura! Flowers & Such enjoyed providing the florals for your wedding! Wishing you a life of happiness!

Caitlin · Married on 11/11/2017

Helen was recommended by our wedding planner to do the flowers for our wedding. The florist was the last thing that I booked because I was just so worried about it being too expensive. I wanted beautiful flowers but couldn't justify spending the kind of money that I know wedding flowers can cost. Helen worked within a VERY reasonable budget to create gorgeous bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, centerpieces and ceremony decor. In our meeting, she did a great job finding out what was the most important to me to spend the most on and what my "vision" was for our flowers and came up with flowers to fit it all. For something I was dreading planning, she made it fun and easy. And, I cried when the bouquets were delivered to my bridesmaids and I, which I think says it all. She helped with setup and had a very reasonable travel fee to our venue in Ann Arbor. Thank you, Helen, for all of your hard work to make our day so beautiful!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jeni · Married on 09/10/2016

There are truly no words that can express how amazing and talented Helen Miller is!! My career is in the floral industry (which is how I met Helen), so flowers were a TOP priority for my wedding day! With all of the planning and anxiety that goes into a wedding, I knew there was only one designer that could eliminate any and all of my worries regarding flowers. I called Helen right after booking my venue and pleaded with her to come to Charleston, SC to do my wedding. To my luck, she was available that weekend! With Helen’s vision and creativity, I knew that all I had to do was give her minimal direction and her work would be perfect. She went above and beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of myself! I still have wedding guests calling me to comment on how gorgeous the flowers were. Selecting Helen to design your wedding flowers will be the best decision you make. I promise you will not be disappointed!

To quote a family friend who said it perfectly: “I've been an interior decorator for 23 years, and I have never in my life seen floral arrangements so breathtaking.”

Sent on 10/11/2016

Mary · Married on 07/30/2016

Flowers were absolutely beautiful!!! LOVED my bouquet!!!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2016

Flowers and Such did an amazing job on my wedding flowers. They delivered to three different locations and kept my flowers fresh. They listened to everything I wanted and gave me more than I expected.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2016

I chose Flowers & Such on a hunch. I had seem some of their work before, but wasn't really familiar with any florists in my area. I am 100% happy with my decision. I met with them to show them my vision, but had no idea what flowers were in season, or what to use to achieve the look I was searching for. The quality of flowers, and design was exceptional! I had so many compliments on our flowers, and decorations. The price point was exactly what I was budgeting for, but the value was 10x what I expected. Highly recommended. I went to a wedding a couple weeks ago and the flowers were dying by the time I arrived to the reception, I was able to use my bouquet the following day for our "after glow" photo session and it looked just as amazing as on our wedding day. Color, creativity and freshness is exactly what Flowers N Such offers!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

Helen and Flowers & Such did a great job for our fall wedding. She was willing to work within our budget, and was patient and very helpful in explaining all the options. My bridal bouquet was breathtaking and much more than I ever expected. All of the flowers were fresh, vibrant, and beautiful. Thanks again!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Megan · Married on 06/07/2014

Wonderful to work with! I wanted this very beautiful floral bridge for our head table that I saw at their bridal show; I thought that it wouldn't be in my budget, but they were able to make it work for me! They were easy to work with and I got so many compliments on the floral bridge, table centerpieces, ceremony decor and our bouquets. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Leanna · Married on 06/09/2012

I worked with Flowers and Such for my wedding this past weekend and they were absolutely wonderful!

I was doing all of my wedding planning remotely and they were so flexible and happy to do all of the consultations over the phone.

And the bouquets they put together for me and my bridesmaids were absolutely stunning! They fit exactly what I had imagined! The boutonnieres were also fabulous! So simple and just perfectly done :)

A huge thank you to Flowers & Such for doing such phenomenal work!

Sent on 06/15/2012

April · Married on 11/13/2011

As a photographer, I have used Flowers N Such on numerous occasions for bridal sessions, bridal expos, and staged wedding sessions. Her work never ceases to amaze me. In all the times I have used her arrangements, i have given her a few key words to describe the mood I am looking for, color ideas, and an image of the brides dress. . . and tada a creative masterpiece. Her designs are innovative and unique. Helen always strives to provide floral arrangements like no other. Several of my clients have contemplated changing their florist during our photo sessions, if they are not already utilizing her services. Helen's work is a MUST if you are looking to have a wedding to remember.

Sent on 03/31/2012

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2011

I could not have asked for anything more beautiful for the flowers and decorations than what this business provided for us. Helen was so sweet and very creative and was such a blessing to me, not knowing a thing about what flowers I wanted or what I wanted them to look like, but she must be a magician to have come up with exactly what I would have pictured for my big day. All of the flowers were in perfect condition, like they had just been picked and brought over. They were also there to help with the ceremony tear down and transferred some of the flowers to the reception hall for me. I had absolutely nothing to worry about because they had everything under control and it was perfect! Thank you Flowers & Such!

Sent on 10/29/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2016

4.2
      3.5

Helen and her staff provided us with the most beautiful flowers on our wedding day! I met with her in person for a consultation and she was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and budget-conscious. When our flowers arrived on the big day, I couldn't stop smiling, they were exactly what I wanted. I wish they could last forever.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Alisa · Married on 10/16/2009

3.4
      2.5
      3.5

Flowers & Such provided beautiful floral arragements for my wedding ceremony and reception. The quote they provided was much more reasonable compared with other florists I researched in the area.

Sent on 12/03/2009