Livonia, Livonia, MI 48150 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Tinted Tulip LLC

Tinted Tulip LLC is a professional florist creating dazzling arrangements for weddings in Livonia, Michigan. Owner Andreaa Oswalt’s passion for all things floral is evident in the care and creativity she brings to each piece she designs. She believes in the power of flowers to tie together a wedding’s theme and imbue any venue with romance.

Tinted Tulip collaborates with couples to create custom floral designs that suit their complement their special day. The team presents to-be-weds with a variety of products including bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and more. They can assist couples with the delivery, setup, and cleanup of their floral arrangements. They also offer a consultation service, so couples can get to know the team and discuss their vision for the big day. Andreaa also runs workshops on floral arranging which can be reserved for a fun and creative pre-wedding party.

Follow Tinted Tulip LLC on
Vintage box and roses
img 8124 51 1896173 1573663570

26 Reviews for Tinted Tulip LLC

Michele D · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Dedicated and Talented Professional Comes through for a Covid Bride!

What a joy to work with Andreea! She has the patience and tact to work both with those who know exactly what they want, as well as those a little more unsure (we had both on our team.) Her dedication to ensuring our bride was happy in spite of extreme changes to her wedding day (due to Covid) were greatly appreciated. Her designs and quality of product were outstanding. So thankful we chose Andreea and her team!

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Erin

Erin · Getting married on 04/24/2021

Worth The Wait

Andreea is the sweetest person, and she genuinely cares about your wedding. I left my initial in-person appointment feeling like I was her only client. She had suggestions for all my crazy tastes and dislikes (ie no roses, certain shades of pink, etc.), and she didn’t rush me to make any choices. As someone who thought they knew the flower options, Andreea had so many more flowers to consider. Nothing is off limits, and she can do it all! She also works with your budget, and is very honest about pricing (you want peonies in August, it’s doable!).

When the pandemic hit, we changed out date, and she was so accommodating. We are using her for the wedding shower, too, and she tolerated our multiple date changes. I can’t wait to see my vision come to life, and I know I made the right choice. I did my research to find a florist, and after meeting her, I knew she was a right fit for our wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tinted Tulip LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 130
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 63
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 14
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Livonia Livonia, MI, 48150 See on map
    734-294-0640 (Phone number)
    Location of (Tinted Tulip LLC)