405 S Butler Blvd., Lansing, MI 48915 Map · Phone number

About Victoria Christophe Photography

Hi! My name is Victoria and I am so excited for you to know more about me. I am a wedding photographer based in Lansing, Michigan. I’m a wife and a mother of three perfect little humans. When I am not out shooting, you can find me at home spending time with my family doing outside activities and eating our favorite rolled ice cream. Some how date nights end up being date night in’s wearing comfy clothes, binge watching our favorite shows and eating our favorite take out while the kids go to bed early. I love to laugh, I love what I do, and most importantly I love providing value to my clients

Why I do what I do

I am a sucker for romance which is why I love shooting weddings because I know that I can provide my clients with a story they can pass down for generations and to their own kids with a beautiful heirloom album or gorgeous wall collage. Photography was always something that I loved and that’s why it felt right when I chose to build a business out of it.

How it works

At the beginning of sessions, people feel as if they are not photogenic, but by the end of the session they have had a blast. I promise I won’t stiffly pose you and make you say cheese while looking at the camera. I approach my sessions with prompts. Our time together will be full of prompts that will capture you in your most natural environment. If there was ever a time for dad jokes, this is it, because there is nothing better than a genuine smile or laugh!

I want you to be blown away by how beautiful you really are, by how beautiful I see you while still having lots of fun.

I can’t wait to meet you!

Much love, Victoria

Follow Victoria Christophe Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Jessica Martinez Photography LLC

4 Reviews for Victoria Christophe Photography

• ChukuOje

Chukuoje · Married on 01/05/2021

An Awesome Photographer to Work With

Victoria was a joy to work with and her photos of me proposing to my now-fiance were nothing less than beautiful. I greatly appreciate her flexibility and her willingness to both scope out locations for the photoshoot and to switch locations at the last minute (due to weather). I highly recommend her !

Sent on 02/05/2020

Mallory · Married on 10/06/2017

My fiancé and I had our engagement session with Victoria, and we are so glad we did! We were both pretty nervous about getting photographed, but she made us feel so comfortable and by the end we were having a blast! And the photos came out beautifully!
    To top it off, she came out to Ann Arbor to photograph us in one of our favorite places, and spent so much time with us that we had a huge set of amazing pictures to chose from. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Lisa · Married on 06/04/2016

Victoria did an amazing job photographing my wedding. We were very pleased to find someone who would take as *few* photos as we wanted (though we ended up with plenty). We were not looking to spend a ton, and really only wanted a few photos for frames in our home. The images were great, edited nicely, and are more than I hoped for. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/06/2016

• 405 S Butler Blvd. Lansing, MI, 48915 See on map
    Monday: 9AM–6PM Tuesday: 9AM–6PM Wednesday: 9AM–6PM Thursday: 9AM–6PM Friday: 9AM–6PM Saturday: 9AM–6PM Sunday Closed
    Location of (Victoria Christophe Photography)

Victoria Christophe Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Victoria Christophe Photography include in the starting price?

Victoria Christophe Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Albums

What photography services does Victoria Christophe Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Victoria Christophe Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Slideshow
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What photography styles does Victoria Christophe Photography offer?

Victoria Christophe Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Victoria Christophe Photography offer?

Victoria Christophe Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Victoria Christophe Photography offer for wedding events?

Victoria Christophe Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Victoria Christophe Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Victoria Christophe Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5.0 in quality of service, 5.0 in average response time, 5.0 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.