Southern California, San Diego, CA 92127 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About VAYLIA PHOTOGRAPHY

VAYLIA: (vae leah) n. vale vay'lea 1. The right time. 2 Every moment that has ever been or will be. Origin: Cambodia; Kampuchea.

Photography started off as a hobby of mine 10 years ago, primarily working with film photography and processing black and white images. After several years of working for a corporate company, I decided to continue the love for photographic art and studied digital photography for a few years. It was not long before, I was receiving requests from friends and referrals to continue my passion and turn it into a career of capturing still moments around me.

Follow VAYLIA PHOTOGRAPHY on

1 Reviews for VAYLIA PHOTOGRAPHY

LL · event on: 07/24/2011

My fiance and I already hired somebody to shoot our wedding but with the encouragement from our families we decided to take engagement pictures, which we did not plan on doing. We asked our photographer to do it who is awesome as well, but she was already booked and unfortnately couldn't do it last minute. We searched and searched, and on a recommendation from a co-worker, recommended sina from valyia photography. She shot pictures for her sister's wedding and said they were amazing! She was so nice on the phone, luckily she made time for us eventhough her schedule was packed! Immediately after our initial meeting, we just clicked. She made us feel at ease, and comfortable. While shooting, my fiance and I were just ourselves, having fun. That is extremeley important to have with a photographer, someone that you are comfortable with and easy to work with. We recieved our pictures, and they were AMAZING!!!! She truly captured us as a couple, that is the best way I can describe it. Our families and friends gushed over them, She did a beautiful job! We could not ask for more! On top of that, she was soo awesome to work with! She is extremely responsive, listened and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend her to anyone that would like to have GREAT pictures!!

Sent on 08/17/2011

• Southern California San Diego, 92127 See on map
    8582323615 (Other Phone Number)