Chicago, Schaumburg, IL 60641 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,800
Availability Check your date

About Vance Asprer Photography

Based in Schaumburg and Chicago, Illinois, Vance Asprer Photography specializes in photographing garden and outdoor weddings. We love garden and outdoor weddings because we can really use our creative wedding photography abilities and combine them with our passion for taking nature and landscape photos.

Not only do we want to preserve memories, but we also want to bring photos to life through emotion, moment, and detail of the big day.

Our services include packages that can be customized to fit couples' needs and budget. We can provide wedding day photography, wedding portraits, engagement shoots, and boudoir sessions. Only booking one event per day allows him to offer multiple location sessions to clients, as well as the booking of additional hours. We can also supply the services of a second shooter, if the session calls for it. During the editing process, We can create slideshows in addition to our offerings of albums, digital files, matted prints, prints, and save the dates.

Follow Vance Asprer Photography on
dsc 4211 e 51 699602 1564083154
dsc 4211 e 51 699602 1564083154

4 Reviews for Vance Asprer Photography

Alicia · Married on 05/20/2017

My experience with Vance, I thought was great. I felt that Vance really captured the moments that I will treasure forever. We are from a big family with, children and grandchildren and my favorite pictures are the ones taken without knowing they were being taken. Absolutely love my pictures!

Sent on 06/14/2018
  • Kayleigh

Kayleigh Suresh · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Pros and Cons but Overall Love The Photos

Vance was flexible with his offered packages. I was not interested in a linen photo album and he was able to work with me to provide a second shooter instead. He heard what I wanted for my photography style. I have listed some pros and areas of improvement below but overall, I want to say that he captured some truly incredible moments with my husband and our families, and moments that I had forgetting about. I have turned several pictures into our thank you cards and covers for my planner. Everytime, I love at them I found new ones I looked over too quickly that I love and fall in love with them all over again. With such a large amount of photos, no one will love every single one, but I have so so many that have made me tear up again and again. I would definitely hire him again and recommend to a friend.

Vance is very warm and flexible. Our engagement shoot was last minute before the wedding (really just to help my husband become comfortable in front of a camera) and on an unusually snowy day in April. He made it work, found a lovely indoor cafe, and we received some beautiful shots which we featured on our Welcome Table at the reception. Everyone loved them! He even took some beautiful ones outside in the snow! We appreciated the sacrifice for the outstanding photos we received.

On the wedding day he was timely and respectful working with the other vendors. I was not very impressed with the second shooter. She seemed shy and wasn't as involved. I'm used to the photographers helping adjust hair or arms, the way the gown lays and they weren't super involved in that aspect. I wish there was a sun shield to minimize the high sun exposure on the photos (outdoor wedding with outdoor pictures) but I also realize you cannot control the sun. Vance has offered to do additional adjustments on some photos for us which I really appreciated.

I also wish there was more consideration for the background of our getting ready photos. My sister cleaned up our hotel room and had maid service straighten the beds, but in my husband's getting ready photos you can see alcohol, solo cups, random stuff in the background of what would have been some really lovely photos. Not that it's their job to clean it but I feel they could have asked a groomsman to straighten things.

I love that Vance was able to extend our photos being online from 3 months to 6 months so I have plenty of time to download them. I own all the rights to my photos which was so so important to me.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Vance Asprer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1100
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Proofs
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800
    2nd Shooter
    Boudoir Shoot
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Chicago Schaumburg, IL, 60641 See on map
    Location of (Vance Asprer Photography)