Uniquely Couture Bridal

Concord, NH View map

Uniquely Couture Bridal merged with sister store, A Day To Remember Bridal Boutique in May 2019. We are a full-service bridal salon bringing you the latest fashion trends of bridal and special occasion attire, shoes, accessories, and tuxedo rentals. Come enjoy personalized service while we help you create the perfect look for your special day!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

1 User photo

Robin Married on 09/22/2018
    As the mother of the bride I more so needed to find a fantastic dress given that I’d be walking my daughter down the aisle. I had a specific style in mind and my daughter and I spent countless hours searching for the perfect gown. The five previous shops I had been to only presented me with styles that were too “matronly” or offered no selection at all. Finally, I happened upon Uniquely Couture Bridal in Bedford, NH. Helen spent a lot of time with me, first becoming familiar with my style, my likes and dislikes; my overall personality. She was honest with her opinions, respected mine, and did not try to push or sell anything. Her gentle, patient nature guided me a bit past my comfort zone, proving that I could actually pull of some styles I thought, at my age, were out of my reach. Helen is no doubt a confidence booster and, ultimately, helped me choose the perfect gown that I feel comfortable and pretty in. The bonus is, I feel like I’ve made a new friend. I highly recommend Uniquely Couture Bridal.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 07/14/2018
    I got my dress here and Jill was amazing. I never thought I would, but I actually cried when I just tried on the dress for my wedding. It was exactly what I had envisioned. I also had my bridesmaids go here and Jill helped with them as well and she was absolutely perfect to help pick out/narrow down/ figure out the right dresses (style/color/design) for my fiancé and my wedding! Amazing experience!!!! I am actually going to keep one of them for myself after the wedding :) The only thing I wasn’t too thrilled about was the way they utilize tuxes. Other then that I was very pleased!!!!!
    Michelle Married on 11/19/2016
    I loved my dress from Uniquely Couture Bridal! The store was so helpful in finding me the perfect dress and making sure it came in on time. They even ordered extra material and beading which I used for my flowers and as part of my alterations. Jill's customer service was awesome!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Christopher & Natalie
    24 photos · 12/05/2016
  • Tony & Nicole
    13 photos · 03/21/2015

Platinum Event Planning & Pageant Coaching Platinum Event Planning & Pageant Coaching Wedding Planners

Helen, Rachel, and all the staff are wonderful to work with. Quality, beautiful dresses & designers, prices are great, and the store itself is gorgeous!! They have an eye for detail and know how to make you feel special and beautiful!

1 North Main Street Concord, NH, 03110
6036372037

Monday: CLOSED / Tuesday-Wednesday: 10:00AM to 6:00PM / Thursday: 12:00PM to 8:00PM / Friday-Saturday: 10:00AM to 5:00PM / Sunday: 11:00AM to 5:00PM
Location of (Uniquely Couture Bridal)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding