J Mason Design

4.8 out of 5 rating

• J Novak
    J Novak Getting married on 06/05/2023

Amazing to work with!

Jennean was amazing and so easy to work with. My dress didn't need a whole lot of alterations done aside from hemming, but she still took her time at every appointment to make sure everything was perfect. At one point, I accidentally snagged a tiny bead with my ring from the top of the dress and it came off (would not have even noticed it missing), but Jennean quickly found it on the floor and stuck it in a bag to sew back on! Her attention to detail and helpful suggestions made the whole process stress-free and fun. I would recommend her for anyone!!
    Brynn Married on 05/14/2022

Amazing Seamstress!

Jennean was recommended by the bridal salon where I purchased my dress -- we live in Massachusetts but after reading her reviews I decided to reach out to her, and I'm so glad that I did!! She did an amazing job with my dress and thoughtfully responded to all of my feedback along the way. She showed my parents and I different types of bustles and made the extra effort to explain what she was doing and show us different alteration options. It felt like such a relief to know that my dress was in great hands and that she was on the same page with me. She was incredibly kind and meticulous and was such a pleasure to work with! I received SO many compliments on my dress, and most importantly I felt absolutely amazing and wish I could wear it every day!!
  • Kara
    Kara M. Married on 09/11/2021

Exceptional experience!

Jennean is incredible. My dress looked absolutely beautiful thanks to her! She was recommended by the bridal shop and I am so happy that I went to her. Communication was easy and her professionalism and experience stood out. The alterations were done timely and seamlessly, my dress fit like a glove! She was even able to accommodate a last minute change of the bustle one week prior to my wedding, I will forever be grateful! I highly recommend her for any alteration!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

46 Lowell Road Unit 2, Suite E Windham, NH, 03087

by appointment
Location of (J Mason Design)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding