1808 Sunset Avenue, Durham, NC 27705 Map · Phone number

About Union Press & Paper

At Union Press & Paper, our tagline says it all: Thoughtful Design for Creative Couples. Your wedding invitation is the very first impression guests will have of your special day, and we strive to create the best possible designs to reflect our clients’ tastes. We offer letterpress as well as flat printing in an effort to ensure that all materials—from the save the date to the favor tags—enhance and compliment your union. As a division of commercial printer Shed Letterpress, we have access to a wide variety of customization resources to make sure that your invitation is like no other.

medallion styled
screen shot 2014 06 12 at 12 57 23 pm
filigree final styled

3 Reviews for Union Press & Paper

Jaime · Married on 01/30/2016

We had a really great experience working with Sarah. I had a vision of the invitation suite that we were looking to create for our wedding, and Sarah helped refine all of it and add a beautiful font and layout and make it all come together. She was very patient with my requests for changes and very professional and really made it all come together in the end on her letterpress in the most beautiful way.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Katherine · Married on 05/24/2014

Working with Sarah from Union Press & Paper was wonderfully personal and easy. A friend in the wedding industry recommended her and I couldn't be more grateful. Sarah's aesthetic and style matched my husband and I's vision for our wedding invitations. She works out of her home studio where she does custom design and letterpress. We gave her our ideas and she came up with several beautiful, custom designs initially. Once we went through the choosing process, it was very simple from that point on. She used elements from our invitation suite on our ceremony programs, welcome bag itineraries and so on.

She's very relaxed and easy to work with. The payment process was very simple and we received our materials in a timely fashion. If you're looking for custom design and a pleasant experience, Union Press & Paper is the way to go!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Margaret · Married on 01/18/2014

Sarah was so patient with me as I tweaked one of her existing designs to create my very own custom invitation for my wedding. The quality is excellent and I'm so pleased I was able to find a local designer to produce my beautiful invitations! Count down to our big day is officially on!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Union Press & Paper FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Letterpress, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 500