New Bethel Church Road, Cary, NC 27529 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About revelry + heart

• You want to drop the jaws of your guest with unexpected, never-seen-before touches that feel personal to you rather than abiding by "tradition."
  • You like certain elements of some designs, but wish you could change other elements.
  • You have a traditional family that expects certain things from your wedding and are looking for creative solutions to bridge yours and your families' interests.
  • You hate a lot of wedding trends and feel they don't convey your style, or, you like some trends in wedding planning, but feel like you can't keep up.

If you don't want another typical wedding, you shouldn't have typical invitations. I create non-traditional invitations for couples that revel in their authenticity and crave statement pieces that evoke conversation. Invitations that have never been seen before on wood, leather, fabric are made for couples that push the boundaries and want to stand out. High end finishes on unexpected materials display your level of formality while still remaining authentic and exciting.

revelry + heart designs invitations that create reactions in the best way. If you want to make an impact from the moment your wedding invitation hits your guests' mailboxes, our invitations push the envelope way beyond what paper and ink can.

Follow revelry + heart on

Acrylic Geometric Invitations
frida joe ana theresa revelry and heart medows raleigh web16 51 974238 1561144752
MexiPunk Invitations

revelry + heart 1
revelry + heart 2

lara rush · Married on 06/22/2019

Gorgeous Invitations!

Kasey was AMAZING! Our invitations were stunning, I got SO many compliments on them, many people saying they were the prettiest invitations theyve ever seen! Kasey also made the seating chart & some signage for the wedding day which were adorable as well. She was easy to work with, always responded to emails quickly and was just all around awesome! I would highly recommend her for your wedding invitations!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2019

Don't fit in a template? Good! Use Revelry + Heart

I had never expected to do custom stationary, however after looking through hundreds of the same old invitation suites on Minted I decided it was time to look elsewhere. I heard of Kasey through the Bridechilla Podcast the very next week, and she completely embodied what we were looking for to make our event unique.

Every single person remarked on how "us" our invitations were. We were involved in every single aspect of the creative process. The creative, the medium, the wording, everything was just "us". Our invitations completely matched ourselves and our unique venue at the Hemingway House, and Kasey was wonderful to work with during the whole duration. You aren't just finding wedding invites with her, you're finding a stationer who "gets you" for life.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

I had no idea that invitations could be a show-stopping element to a wedding. I thought wedding invitations were boring embossed cardstock in a crisp white envelope. I gave almost no thought to what my wedding invitations would look like. In the last six months of planning I started clicking around the big box stationary websites and found absolutely nothing to fit our rock and roll wedding. I really was at a loss.

After some coffee and contemplation, my fiance and I came up with this super creative idea that we would remake an album cover and it would look like a vinyl and it would be so COOL and... we did not have the skill to pull off any of it. This is where Kasey comes in.

I initially came across Revelry & Heart as a recommendation when asking the internet about a person to do photoshop/design work for these invites. My initial idea was to DIY it. But after talking to Kasey for like, a minute, I realized that she really *got it*. I felt totally secure that she was going to take this concept I have and really turn it into a badass invitation... and did she ever!!

If I wanted you to use Revelry & Heart for your stationary, I could tell you about how chill and easy the design process was. Or, how reasonable the price is, or how totally rad of a person Kasey is. But I think the most convincing argument that I need is the reaction I got from my guests.

Minds. Were. Freaking. Blown. Seriously, the friends of my parents who I haven't talked to in years emailed me to tell me how much they loved it. Our drummer - a grown man - squealed. The multiple layers of excitement that are experienced when they get to pull out the vinyl from inside the cover... it's just so fun to watch.

Kasey's love for her business and her craft is self-evident in these invitations, and I seriously can't recommend her enough. I can't believe I was going to phone in invites because this was probably the best tool I could have used to set the tone for our non-traditional wedding.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    revelry + heart 3
    revelry + heart 4

revelry + heart Pricing

revelry + heart Price Rates

revelry + heart FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50

• Gold + Sage
    Gold + Sage Wedding Videographers

If you're looking for unique, high quality stationery, you've found it! All of Kasey's designs are one of a kind and elegant. The paper is thick and feels good when you hold it plus her other offerings are just as unique as the invitation suites.

• Love Cake
    Love Cake Wedding Cakes

I met Kasey at a bridal show and when I saw her work, I just knew she is top notch quality when it comes to custom stationery. Her work is gorgeous and original and a must see! Be sure to contact her for your custom wedding invitations/stationery!

• Ashley Vause Events
    Ashley Vause Events Wedding Planners

Kasey is such a sweetheart! I've worked with her on some projects. I tell her my vision and she brings it to life. She is so responsive, positive, and a pleasure to work with. She definitely knows her stuff and I would highly recommend brides use her for custom invitations, event branding, and personal touches.

• New Bethel Church Road Cary, NC, 27529 See on map