Paper Year Design Co.

Raleigh, NC View map Visit website

Paper Year Design Co. is a wedding stationery company based out of Raleigh, North Carolina. This boutique offers heirloom-quality artisan paper products designed by award-winning artist Kerry Thompson. Kerry creates invitation suites, save-the-dates, thank you cards, and signage that is distinct, beautiful, and unforgettable.

Paper Year Design Co. provides both custom and semi-custom designs for your wedding stationery. Semi-custom options include styles that are inspired by 18th-century pastoral patterns, 18th-century New Orleans wrought iron artworks, and the art of engraving on gemstones. Custom offerings come on vellum or cotton card stock that are printed using letterpress, foil-stamping, digital color print, or white ink print. Featuring rich textures and a variety of vibrant colors, these can then be embellished with metallic twine, velvet ribbon, wax seals, and more. Your one-of-a-kind stationery will reflect your wedding’s unique aesthetic and help set the tone for your elegant celebration.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Paper Year Design Co. 1
Exclusive
Paper Year Design Co. 2
Discount

Enter 50OFFSAMPLES at checkout on paperyear.com to receive half off any wedding invitation sample.

Team

Kerry Thompson
Kerry Thompson
Owner/Designer

Hi! I'm Kerry, and I'm an award-winning designer with a stationery obsession. I've spent over 20 years designing brands and digital products for some of the biggest names in their respective industries, but along the way, stationery has always been my truest love.

After spending many years creating one-of-a-kind cards, paper goods, and wedding invitations for friends and family, I decided it was time to bring this labor of love to a wider audience, and Paper Year Design Co. was born.

27612 Raleigh, NC, 27612
919-823-6021
Location of (Paper Year Design Co.)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding