thepaintgrind creative

Greensboro, NC View map

Based just outside of Greensboro, North Carolina Sophia Parker (aka @thepaintgrind) specializes in Custom Wedding Invitations and day-of stationery (particularly: watercolor, illustrations, fine art, & calligraphy) as well as custom address stamps! Our Wedding Invitation Packages start at $1200+. At this time calligraphy services and acrylic signage offerings are reserved for our custom clients only. For more information on booking and services, please visit our website!

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Calligraphy
Design
Foil-Stamped
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

1 User photo

Anna L. Married on 08/01/2020

Collaborative and authentic with stunning results!

Sophia was flexible, open-minded, helpful and supportive every step of the way. She went above and beyond to create a theme that reflected us as a couple, was responsive to feedback and incredibly organized. Sophia was sure to keep us on track, and swooped in to help when 2020 changed our original wedding plans. Sophia is professional, personable, and so talented. Every last detail was beautiful and meaningful. What's more is she's a true pleasure to work with.
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 09/14/2019

Highly recommend for anything/everything for your wedding!

We used Sophia for our wedding invites, escort cards, cocktail napkins, signage and favors (koozies) and everything came out AMAZING! Everything she created was so well thought out and personalized to our style, and special since they were all designed specifically for us. She tied everything together so nicely, and worked with us every step of the way to ensure the final products were absolutely what we were looking for. I am not the most creative person, so I gave Sophia a few of my abstract ideas and she came back to us with her buttoned up ideas and mock-ups that were able to bring my ideas to life. Thank you for making our wedding so special!
  • Ally
    Ally Married on 06/24/2016

WOW! Just Amazing!

WOW! Sophia is absolutely AMAZING. I began to follow thepaintgrind on social media this summer and was impressed by her work, attention to detail, and creativity. I am getting married in January and knew that I wanted her to be part of my special day! As a wedding professional, I have very high standards for vendors. Sophia has continued to exceed my expectations with her thoughtfulness and professionalism. She is personable, quick to respond, helpful, and kind. She makes brides feel at ease and her thorough process allows her to bring your ideas to life. All of my guests were blown away by our invitation suite and raved about the amazing watercolor painting of our venue. Sophia at thepaintgrind is absolutely the best and I will be recommending her to all of my future clients. Thanks again Sophia❤️

Greensboro, NC, 27357
Location of (thepaintgrind creative)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding