Raleigh, NC 27607 Map · Phone number

About Blush & Blue Designs

Utilizing custom calligraphy and watercolor artwork, Blush & Blue Designs specializes in bespoke wedding suite stationery, day-of-details, and custom paintings. Our designs are tailored to your unique style and handmade with passion down to the detail.

If you're looking for a wedding invitation that will get your guests just as excited about your wedding as you are then you've popped into the right place! My goal is to make your invitation unforgettable and something that hasn't been seen before, so no one will ever be able to say "hey I seen this design on *insert online invitation store here*"

Hey, Blush and Blue Designs, what makes you unique? Darling, I'm so glad you asked, because the short answer is actually very simple. What makes our design process unique, is you of course! We focus every detail and element of your custom wedding invitation design on you and your partner - the fun story of your love, your unique personalities, favorite activities and hobbies you do together, and any other quirks or details that make you, well, you!

There's no templates or pre-designed artwork to choose from (this is where our bespoke offerings come in) we build you a gorgeous suite from the ground up that you will love and be able to cherish for your lifetime together.

Want a custom portrait of your dog to be incorporated into your suite, how about the intricate lace details from your wedding dress, or your favorite tie, or even the fun tile motifs used at your historical venue? I can help you craft and design the perfect wedding invitation that captures everything that makes the two of you special.

Want to learn more about my process? I would be happy to go over a design timeline and custom quote just for you! Let's chat friend! For speedy requests please ensure your message includes your wedding date, the number of invitations needed and any other important details you want your invitation to include.

Follow Blush & Blue Designs on

cb8241843df1a9a7 B logo 360px 01

3 Reviews for Blush & Blue Designs

• Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Stationary Suite, just want I wanted!

I found Blush & Blue on Instagram based on her past work and wanted something custom and unique for my wedding at the Biltmore Estate. The invitation suite turned our absolutely amazing. I got so many compliments on how "show stopping" the invitations were, everyone just kept saying "wow", which is exactly what I wanted. I will treasure these forever!

Sent on 07/01/2019

J · Married on 03/17/2018

Blush and Blue was hands down one of my very favorite vendors. I was really stumped when most paper vendors relied on me to completely mastermind my wedding paper (I'm not an artist or designer by any means) and come up with endless Pinterest pictures. When I found Maria, she offered a comprehensive plan that included a timeline, a platform to brainstorm and show me options of her work, and to keep track of all the different paper items for the wedding. She was reasonably priced and her work was worth every penny. The invitations got rave reviews and were so beyond perfection. The programs, table numbers, and other items were beautiful. This part of the wedding planning was never a hassle and always a fun relief from other details. Thanks, Maria!

Sent on 04/10/2018
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Love working with Blush and Blue Designs

I loved working with Maria from Blush and Blue Designs for a graduation party we planned. My client lived the custom banner and welcome sign. She now had a beautiful moment for life.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Blush & Blue Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

• Raleigh, NC, 27607 See on map
    9193519897 (Phone number)
    Location of (Blush & Blue Designs)