Cute Buttons Gift and Paper Boutique

Raleigh, NC View map

Welcome to Cute Buttons Gift and Paper Boutique! Our studio is nestled in North Raleigh (minutes from downtown), North Carolina. We are a premier stationer of fine stationery, wedding invitations and a few colorful gifts (found on our website) sprinkled in between.

Since we opened our doors in September, 2008, the paper stylists have been bringing our customers the best in pretty invitations and colorful curated paper goods and gifts. We've help to celebrate birthdays, births, weddings, anniversaries, graduations, special occasions, and even the best of ordinary days.

And, we would relish the chance and be oh so grateful to work with you too!

Our paper lines include:

Smitten on Paper
Stationery Works
Vera Wang
William Arthur

We specialize in all types of printing processes including digital, embossing, foil-stamped, letterpress, thermography, engraving and any specific design you have in mind including pockets, vellum wraps, belly bands, wax seals and more!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping
Thermography

• Brooke
    Brooke Married on 09/22/2018
    Cute Buttons is the best! Alison will go above and beyond to make sure you find exactly what you want in your budget for your wedding day! We got invitations with custom addressing, a program board, seating chart, menu cards and table numbers from them. I chose a very modern geometric design for my wedding invitations and she was able to create the rest of the stationary to match. And at the last minute, during the recent hurricane! Thank you so much for everything Alison!!
    Michele Married on 09/23/2017
    Alison and her team helped me so much! I had a lot of anxiety about trying to find my wedding invitations, because I went to so many places and no one would help me. I was so lost, until I went to Cute Buttons. Abby was able to sit down with me 1 on 1 and go through all my options. I was amazed! I couldn't believe everything that I could do! I knew this was the perfect place for me and my invitations came out beautifully! I couldn't be happier! Thank you Cute Buttons for saving me!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Team

alison kim perry
alison kim perry
owner + stationery stylist

Hi there. My name is Alison Kim Perry, and I am the owner of Cute Buttons Gift and Paper Boutique. We opened our doors in September, 2008 as a brick and mortar stationery shop.

I am a writer, I love color and I absolutely love the written word. Stationery is our passion, and we enjoy working with customers to help make their paper dreams come true.

In January, 2021, we closed our brick and mortar stationery shop and transitioned to custom studio to spend more time focusing on custom invitations. Our team truly loves working with couples to help create paper to set the tone for their big day!

Adams & Events Adams & Events Wedding Planners

Cute Buttons is an excellent stationery shop, located in downtown Cary. They offer a wide variety of printed items, such as invitations, Save the Date cards, programs, menu cards and the like. Alison and her team are professional, timely, responsive and all about the many details with printed items. I love working with Cute Buttons!

Bliss by Sam Wedding and Occasion Planners Bliss by Sam Wedding and Occasion Planners Wedding Planners

Alison at Cute Buttons is extremely professional. Not only is she professional, but very creative. She has a wide range of invitations that should meet any couples' needs. We would recommend her at any time for any occassion.

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of cute buttons gift and paper boutique to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

3708 Benson Drive Raleigh, NC, 27609
9194629618

Monday - Saturday (by appointment only)
Location of (Cute Buttons Gift and Paper Boutique)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding