cute buttons gift and paper boutique

3023 Village Market Place Park West Village, Morrisville, NC 27560 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About cute buttons gift and paper boutique

Welcome to Cute Buttons Gift and Paper Boutique! We are nestled in Morrisville, North Carolina and are a premier stationer of fine stationery, wedding invitations and a few colorful gifts sprinkled in between.

We opened our doors in September, 2008 with one simple premise: to create an environment where shoppers can find colorful wares and pretty paper ~ and of course, a friendly smile or two. Our boutique features a festive crop of paper lines include wedding and party invitations, announcements and custom stationery as well as gifts neat enough to make a recipient smile.

Why us? At Cute Buttons, our stationery stylists are well trained on how to help you find the pretty paper to set the tone for your big day. We happily work with each and every one of our customers individually to ensure their final pieces are more beautiful than even they could imagine. Why us? Quite simply, we love what we do, and we love paper. We proudly serve invitation clients in Cary, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill area and all over the US!

Our wedding vendors include Bella Figura, Checkerboard, Designers' Fine Press, b.t. elements, Tag & Company, Paperwhites Press, Crane & Co., William Arthur, Vera Wang, Wiley Valentine, Pepperite, K&M Designs, Umi by Elum, Carlson Craft, Haute Papier, and a wonderful custom designer who can help you create something special just for you! Whether it's a rehearsal dinner or engagement party invite; a menu card or table card; wedding signage or a bridesmaid gift; or calligraphy recommendations or mailing services; we are happy to help our brides using information from the latest styles and trends to create a beautiful product.

We're open Monday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 8p.m. and Sunday from 12:00 p.m to 6:00 p.m. No matter the occasion ~ wedding, birthday, corporate events, summer parties, baby shower, holiday, anniversary, or just any day ~ we can help you pick out the pretty paper to set the right tone for your event!! We love working with our brides and custom clients. Why because it's their big day, and we want to help them say it with style!

Follow cute buttons gift and paper boutique on

wedding table numbers
cute buttons gift and paper boutique
navy blue wedding table setting
cute buttons gift and paper boutique
place settting for winter wedding
cute buttons gift and paper boutique
place cards for event or wedding
cute buttons gift and paper boutique
navy blue and yellow place cards
cbdd4a85ff9801945616731d466025f7
wedding table numbers

70 Reviews for cute buttons gift and paper boutique

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/22/2018

Cute Buttons is the best! Alison will go above and beyond to make sure you find exactly what you want in your budget for your wedding day! We got invitations with custom addressing, a program board, seating chart, menu cards and table numbers from them. I chose a very modern geometric design for my wedding invitations and she was able to create the rest of the stationary to match. And at the last minute, during the recent hurricane! Thank you so much for everything Alison!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Michele · Married on 09/23/2017

Alison and her team helped me so much! I had a lot of anxiety about trying to find my wedding invitations, because I went to so many places and no one would help me. I was so lost, until I went to Cute Buttons. Abby was able to sit down with me 1 on 1 and go through all my options. I was amazed! I couldn't believe everything that I could do! I knew this was the perfect place for me and my invitations came out beautifully! I couldn't be happier! Thank you Cute Buttons for saving me!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Sheniece · Married on 10/14/2016

I highly recommend cute buttons to any locals brides/grooms that want beautiful yet affordable invitations. I was very pleased with the way my invitations came out and thrilled that we stayed in budget. Cute buttons also has many other things you may need for your wedding such as bridal party gifts, cake toppers, guest books, and so much more.

Sent on 12/08/2016

cute buttons gift and paper boutique FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

Real Weddings

• Adams & Events
    Adams & Events Wedding Planners

Cute Buttons is an excellent stationery shop, located in downtown Cary. They offer a wide variety of printed items, such as invitations, Save the Date cards, programs, menu cards and the like. Alison and her team are professional, timely, responsive and all about the many details with printed items. I love working with Cute Buttons!

• Bliss by Sam Wedding and Occasion Planners
    Bliss by Sam Wedding and Occasion Planners Wedding Planners

Alison at Cute Buttons is extremely professional. Not only is she professional, but very creative. She has a wide range of invitations that should meet any couples' needs. We would recommend her at any time for any occassion.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of cute buttons gift and paper boutique to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 3023 Village Market Place, Park West Village Morrisville, 27560 See on map