Swish Calligraphy, Inc.

Winston Salem, NC View map Visit website

Based in Winston Salem in North Carolina, Swish Calligraphy, Inc. is a calligraphy company that offers stunning wedding invitations. This business is owned and operated by Shaleema, a talented calligraphist who was inspired to launch her company in 2018. Shaleema specializes in handwritten stationery and signage for special events and nuptial celebrations.

Swish Calligraphy, Inc. understands that every couple is different, and can offer custom pieces to suit your style and vision. Shaleema can design and create wedding invitations and envelopes, along with products for your reception such as table numbers and place cards. Tailored signage pieces are also available, providing an additional dash of personalization to your venue. Couples who work with this company can rest assured that their items will be created with care, passion, and attention to detail.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Team

Shaleema
Shaleema
Owner

Who doesn’t love beautiful writing?! I’m Shaleema, and I always wanted to learn calligraphy and I finally took the jump in 2018. It changed my life by providing a positive escape from every day life and creating an opportunity to build a business to serve others. I am eager to try new calligraphy projects and provide clients with a custom design.

I handwrite calligraphy on wedding and event invitations and envelopes, custom wood and acrylic signage and event day of products such as table numbers and place cards, and I create custom projects for the home or office. Trust me- if you have an idea I can bring it to life!

I am a small town North Carolina girl, with big city dreams. A lover of love and positive enthusiast. I hope to connect and create a special project for you soon!

Winston Salem, North Carolina Winston Salem, NC, 27106
Location of (Swish Calligraphy, Inc.)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding