Paperclutch

Thomasville, NC View map

Hi! I'm Pam, the designer behind paperclutch. I have always loved creating. I spray painted my bedroom walls with chalkboard paint (before it was trendy), thought my TV would look better-painted pink, and found artsy uses for almost everything, even plumbers putty.

I never went to art school, but I made many attempts at a creative career before finally finding my calling. To type it out, it is kind of humorous. I earned a psychology degree and worked in research, but I just knew I wanted to make it as an artist. I taught art summer camps, tried blogging, put my art in galleries, sold prints and collage bracelets on Etsy, but nothing really stuck.

Then marriage happened, and I decided to do my own invitations. So, like any normal person would do (right?), I taught myself Photoshop and designed, printed, and cut every single invitation. Then for an added touch, I cut and glued handmade pocket folders for each of them. With the help of my dear friend Kim (co-owner of Darling & Dear), I made over 200 invitations by hand, and I loved every minute of it. I had FINALLY found my niche.

Why paperclutch? I love paper and I love a good hand bag. So I combined my two favorite things and I came up with paperclutch. It only took me 5 years, and the help of a friend, to realize that a paper clutch also looks like an envelope. Duh.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
In-Person Consultations
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

Kelly Married on 08/18/2018
    Pam took little vision but rocked my invite!!
    Lisa Married on 05/20/2018
    I wish I could post this review on Wedding Wire Canada as well because I would love for brides to see they can use any vendor, anywhere! Pam @ Paperclutch creates stunning invitations. I searched for months before I found someone who had a template I loved! Pam was quick to respond, understood what I wanted and made my invite come to life!!! Thank you Pam! I appreciate all your hard work and creativity! Your invite will certainly set the tone for our big day.......with style!
    Jodi Married on 07/07/2017
    Very pleased with service, quality and product!! Have been told my invitations are the prettiest they have ever seen... what a compliment

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Paperclutch Price Rates

Thomasville, 27360
Location of (Paperclutch)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding