S. Centinela Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90066 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 73

About Wedding Story Writer

At Wedding Story Writer we are passionate about telling stories, especially wedding stories. We do this via multiple methods: Wedding Story Books, Vow Books, Programs and Welcome Books.

Our vow books are hand-crafted by our team in North Carolina. Each vow book is created specifically for you--we never make books and store them for sales. You choose each detail to fully customize your book.

Our wedding story books are carefully detailed, taking several months to write, design and publish - a proven process guaranteed to deliver a distinct product of the highest quality. Once complete, our books are beautifully packaged in custom book boxes, and hand-delivered to you anywhere in the world.

Please visit our website to learn more!

Follow Wedding Story Writer on

"I do" vow book
sunshower photography 293
"Vows" vow book
"Vows" vow book
Cocktails book for receptions or parties--you write your menu on paper and slip into the book.
"I do" vow book in white linen
"I do" vow book in white linen
Gray flocked velvet vow book with silver foil "I do" is perfect for your wedding day!
chsanagramphoto043
illuminate 15
Apricot and buttermint velvet vow books
Apricot and buttermint velvet vow books
Happily Ever After vow book
Happily Ever After vow book
Wedding Story Writer
Gray-Blue linen and deep gray flocked velvet vow books, available in your choice of Wedding Story...
Wedding Story Writer "Vows" Vow Book in black flocked velvet and gold letterpress cover.
Wedding Story Writer's navy blue flocked velvet vow book comes with choice of foiled covers (silver,...
credit sophie kaye photography 75
Wedding Story Writer
Wedding Story Writer offers calligraphy and illustrations within their exquisite vow book line, with...
Wedding Story Writer brand vow books are custom created for each bride and groom!
final1493245359728
i do flourished
Wedding Story Writer
Wedding Story Writer Mint "I do" vow book is available in several different colors of cover and...
wsw 0009
citruseditorialf 104
magnoliaweddingworkshop weddingsat128south 88
simply sarah mountain couple
Wedding Story Writer
Marriage Service Book by Wedding Story Writer savors days of the past and is made specifically for...
hannahforsberg com james caroline 15
Wedding Story Writer
Wedding Story Writer Rust "I do" vow book with copper foiled cover.
Wedding Story Writer Rust "I do" vow book with copper foiled cover.
corners photography
jeremychouphotography cannonbeach 0045
1466212055968
Wedding Story Writer
Mint "Vows" vow book by Wedding Story Writer, available in a multitude of colors!
capture
tybeeelopementkandidanielstudio 33
weddingsatpinelakescountryclub magnoliaphotography
05dfa839f30e67a7 1531171785 8b0786fd171586f4 1531171785314 1 37
Wedding Story Writer
Destination Wedding Collection--in French!
Destination Wedding Collection--in French!
Welcome Books for an island wedding

Wedding Story Writer 4
Wedding Story Writer 5

Britt · Married on 09/07/2019

A Beautiful Part of Our Ceremony

Working with Michelle on our custom vow books was a dream. She was so fun to collaborate with and the final product was better than we could have imagined. Not only were the vow books incredibly beautiful during our ceremony, but they are something that we'll cherish for years to come. The quality is outstanding, and writing our vows in these beautiful books was one of the most exciting parts of preparing for the wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Stephanie · Married on 08/03/2019

I had been looking for hard cover vow books for a long time. I was really surprise when I found out that there are not much to choose from because of the hard cover. So when I found Wedding Story Writter I fell in love immediately. I know they may not be in the budget of some brides, but trust me, you will not regret ordering from them because you are truly receiving what you paid for. I loved every detail in my booklets, the packaging, the box, the cover fabric (which matches my ring box perfectly), the gold foil and the paper. I am really looking forward to pass it to future generations, I think it will be a sweet tradition to start.

Now, let me talk a little about the costumer service. Michelle is a sweetheart! She is very responsive and she even help me pick the colors for my mini vow booklets. She cares about your needs and makes you feel like you are her only client (when instagram story shows she has a lot of work). She even confirmed the mail address(BEFORE SENDING THE PACKAGE) when the one I gave her was giving her trouble.
    If you still havent order your vow books, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you do it here.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Wedding Story Writer's reply:

Stephanie,
    I'm so happy that you love your vow booklets and box set. You chose colors that are simply stunning together! I look forward to seeing your wedding photos and wish you the most beautiful wedding day possible. Designing for you was such a joy! Thank you for your appreciation. We love our couples so much. xoxo, Michelle & Erick Luces

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2018

Michelle and the team at Wedding Story Writer were my secret weapon throughout BOTH of my weddings! They do it ALL and everything they touch turns to gold with a side of luxury, professionalism and pure sincerity! It's hard to imagine how my wedding would have turned out without them putting their magic touch on everything and keeping me on track!

My guests were so incredibly impressed by everything they created such as my love story, invitations (x2), guest books, wedding crest designs (x2), illustrations, and much more! Wedding Story Writer is a one stop shop for luxury, unique, bespoke wedding details and for a bride who values the finer details of a wedding as well as spoiling her guests to a journey of luxury and surprises!

Aside from the gorgeous tactile, aesthetic details, I was even more struck by and forever changed by the personal experience I had with Michelle. She had a way of calming me, guiding me and reminding me of the importance things -- like my love for my husband and the threads of our love story!! She really became a friend throughout the entire year as we designed the countless designs for my wedding's.

Michell and the team a Wedding Story Writer helped me and our love story shine in ways I didn't know possible. For that, I am forever indebted. I plan on using the team for the rest of my life, at any chance I get! Absolute professionals, artists and unbridled talents!!! The wedding world is so lucky to have a service like theirs as an option!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Award

Wedding Story Writer FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Laser Cut
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

• Perfection By Patricia
    Perfection By Patricia Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you want to capture your romantic love story, Wedding Story Writer is the way to go!! Michelle has so much talent at what she does. Create a memory that will live on for the rest of your life and your children's lives to be passed down to each generation. What a true treasure!

• S. Centinela Ave Los Angeles, 90066 See on map