Wake Forest, NC 27587 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Theresa Jatko Designs

We design your vision of your most special day on paper.
The first glimpse your guests will see, the invitation of whats to come.

Elegant, timeless, unique, and Beautiful.

No details are forgotten, your guests will remember every special touch we include on the wedding day!

Follow Theresa Jatko Designs on

card sign

• Real Weddings 1

3 Reviews for Theresa Jatko Designs

Caroline · Married on 09/29/2018

Wow! Theresa was an absolute dream to work with. She was so patient with my mom and me. We were both so particular and Theresa knew exactly how to handle us and she helped bring our vision to a beautiful reality. And she had amazing suggestions. It was so much better working with someone in person as opposed to online. She was able to give me an idea of what everything would look and feel like before ordering. 5 stars all around. Happy bride over here.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Amy · Married on 11/04/2017

I can't begin to explain how amazing Theresa is. We stumbled across her on a listing of vendors on a venue website and after meeting her face to face my daughter and I both fell in love. My daughter got married in the town she lives in so as the mother I was not local. Theresa made everything so easy. We met once and picked out the paper for the wedding invitations and handled everything else via email and phone conversations. She did an absolutely amazing job creating just what my daughter wanted her invitations to look like even though she had never done one like it before. She also handled the gift bags for our hotel guests and created labels for the water bottles at the reception. She offered us so much advice and answered tons of questions we had. She always responded quickly and I feel she works for a very reasonable rate. I will use her for my next daughter's wedding for sure!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Theresa Jatko Designs's reply:

Amy, thank you so much for your kind words! I enjoyed working with you and Mary Britt so much! I am absolutely thrilled that you were so happy and that the wedding was a dream night for you to treasure! Can't wait to work with you all again.

Kim · Married on 07/17/2016

It was absolutely a treat to work with Theresa! I’m a Wedding Planner but had never worked with her before. Another planner recommended her after I showed her a photo of an invitation that my daughter was interested in but wasn’t available in the US. As the mother of a bride who lives out of the country, it was very hard to choose invitations since she couldn’t see the choices up close and feel the paper. Theresa definitely went above & beyond to help us, especially my daughter, feel comfortable with the design and provided helpful hints and different options along the way!
    Theresa was very open to all our ideas and helped us find the right combination between our two styles. Through the last year, she has assisted with the entire invitation suite which included a special response insert for international guests which helped tremendously in getting their responses back in a timely fashion. She also helped research numerous options for dressing up the inside envelope with a personalized logo which we used to embellish the envelopes, wedding stamps and all wedding signs. Returned for thank you cards and personalized gift inserts. She was great to work with, and I wholeheartedly recommend her!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Theresa Jatko Designs FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

Real Weddings