Unforgettable Hair

Richmond, VA View map

My name is Kolandra. I am a licensed stylist and owner of "Unforgettable Hair". Unforgettablehair is a freelance hairstylist who provides nothing but excellent service to brides and others on their special day. I will travel to your site on that special day to make sure your hair is flawless. Striving for nothing but the best for my clients, I am dedicated to not only giving my clients what they want but most importantly what their hair needs. I specialize in making the hair healthier in every aspect. I also perform all angles of hair from short, medium, long, natural, color, relaxed, curls, waves and weaving as well. Let me help make your special day stress free while making you look beautiful. So please feel free to contact me for you big special day.

Stylesbykolandra@gmail.com

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$60.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65.00

$55.00

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Men's Grooming
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
    Shaundra Married on 03/13/2015
    Kolandra did a great job on my hair for my wedding! She arrived at my hotel early and even made hair accessories for myself and my wedding party. Prior to my wedding we had a consultation and talked about styles that would work best for my dress. She was a joy to work with and made me look beautiful on my special day! I highly recommend her.
    Ssanyu Married on 07/03/2014
    I was so pleased with Unforgettable Hair for my wedding. She was able to take my booking about a month before my wedding and showed up early with her assistant and got started right away. I was so happy with everybody's hair and everybody complimented us all night. It poured down rain before the ceremony, mid summer humidity, and our hair still held up for pictures. My mom, matron of honor, and bridesmaid were so beautiful and I was able to have a few minutes to myself to meditate on the upcoming day because I was completely confident in them and their skills.

Unforgettable Hair's reply:

Words cannot express how honored i was to come travel to be apart of your big. I am so glad everyone loved your and your wedding party hair. Thank you again for the opportunity.
  • User2031901 2+ years ago
    For my big day I needed and wanted someone who would give me exactly what I wanted, use their expertise to make me look fabulous , and come with a professional and accommodating attitude and schedule. Well I found this in Kolandra at Unforgettable Hair! My wedding was on a Sunday and about 20 minutes outside of Richmond, VA, and Kolandra actually came out to my wedding venue to do my hair and make-up as well as my mother's hair and make-up. I felt absolutely beautiful! My hair and make-up was flawless! I couldn't have asked for anyone better than Kolandra to make me feel special and worry free on my big day! She also came with a wonderful assistant who was there to help in anyway that she could! These two are a dynamic duo!
    I would completely recommend you call Kolandra at Unforgettable Hair for your big day! She is knowledgeable about hair and will do all the right things to also make and keep your hair healthy. I still continue to get my hair done with Kolandra to this day, and I will be for a very, very long time.

Unforgettable Hair's reply:

Thanks so much. I greatly appreciate it and i was honored to help with your big day!

8030 G West Broad Street Salon Plaza- studio 125, Salon Plaza- studio 125 Richmond, VA, 23294
Location of (Unforgettable Hair)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding