000, Dinwiddie, VA 23841 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Artistry by K

Artistry By K is a Professional Makeup Artist and hair stylist located out of Virginia — serving Richmond, Charlottesville, Roanoke, and anywhere else you need her to travel to. As someone that has grown up in the fashion world, Kiersta Rhea has developed a keen eye for how to highlight each of her clients individual characteristics in the best way possible. Throughout her years in the industry she has created such an esteemed network of industry professionals and clientele.

Artistry By K knows how important it is to look and feel your best on such an important day and that’s why she works with you to create a perfect, custom look leading up to your big day. She is very thorough and takes the extra steps to be there for you. She is down-to-earth, fun and traditional in the sense that she loves to get to know her clients; you aren't just a number, which is why she prefers all potential new clients to talk details over the phone or in person rather than an email. She requires a trial run and provides a contract with her clients. She strives to make your day perfect and absolutely makes you and your bridal party look so! Did mention her prices are so affordable?! She is THE step above that has brides lining up to have the title of 'ABK Bride'.

Follow Artistry by K on

Artistry by K 6
Artistry by K 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Genuine, Fun, Brilliant, Amazing!

Kiersta is AMAZING! She has been very responsive from the first time I contacted her which is so helpful when you are planning a wedding and trying to coordinate a million things. I had my first session with her for hair and makeup for my engagement shoot and she did a beautiful job! She read my mind and did my makeup and my hair exactly like I envisioned! I had a runny nose all day from allergies and it was really windy outside and my hair and makeup lasted from 9am until our 5pm photo shoot.
    She was so much fun to work with and I am so excited for her to be there on my wedding day! I highly recommend Kiersta!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Liz Mccauley · Married on 10/13/2018

Definitely recommend!

Kiersta did hair and makeup for myself and 7 bridesmaids for my wedding a few weeks ago. She was fabulous! She was very patient and was willing to make changes during my trial to make sure we found exactly what I was looking for. My girls were all very happy with everything and I LOVED my look! Kiersta is very professional, fun, and easy to work with and she really helped make me feel beautiful for my big day. I would definitely recommend Artistry by K

Sent on 10/30/2018

Artistry by K's reply:

Thank you so much Liz!! You and your girls were so incredible and I loved meeting each and every one of you and getting to know you! Thank you for trusting me to make you look and feel your absolute best on your big day! It was my pleasure! Xo!

Artistry by K FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 92.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 92.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for fitness/health services? $ 16.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing