Studio Style & Spa

Forest, VA View map Visit website

Based in Forest, Virginia, Studio Style & Spa provides hair and makeup services for brides and their wedding parties, as well as relaxing pre-nuptial spa services. Open since 2001, this salon is driven by their main goal of giving each of their clients personalized VIP treatment. This dedicated team is passionate about making their clients look and feel their best with their relaxing treatments and services.

Studio Style & Spa offers both onsite and in-salon services for soon-to-be-weds on their special day. They can accommodate an array of styles, from elegant updos to beachy waves, and from minimalist lip colors to bold eye shadow. Along with their traditional application, these artists can also do airbrush makeup for a flawless finish. From your hair to your toes, this hair and makeup team will perform high-quality services to help you complete your ideal look.

Please note we are currently only booking 2022 dates with a minimum of 5 appointments for each party.*

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$55

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$18

What is the base price for pedicures?

$45

What is the starting price for facials?

$80

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$25

What beauty services do you offer?

Facials
Group Services
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure
Salon
Tanning

What hair services do you offer?

Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

• Sarah
    Sarah K. Married on 07/12/2021

My experience with this vender was amazing!

Studio Style and Spa did an amazing job on my bridesmaids hair. They also were able to give me the EXACT look that I wanted for my makeup. I highly recommend Studio Style and Spa!

Studio Style & Spa's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah! You're wedding was absolutely beautiful, we're so glad we could be a part of your big day!
    Molly Married on 09/01/2019

talented and accommodating

Asya and Sam did a fantastic job doing the hair for my wedding party. They traveled on site to do our hair, were on time, and kept us on schedule.
    They accommodated everyone's requests and were really fun to work with. I wore my hair in loose, beachy waves which I thought for sure would be out by the end of the night from the heat, humidity, and sweat--but they were still going strong at 2AM! I can't recommend Studio Style and Spa enough.

Real Weddings

Maura Edelman
Maura Edelman
Bridal Coordinator + Airbrush Makeup Artist

Hi, I'm Maura!

I am the bridal coordinator here at Studio Style & Spa. You can typically find me at the salon during the week managing the business side of our salon and spa, and at a beautiful mountain side venue doing bridal makeup on the weekends. Working with brides is my absolute favorite part of my job! I love hearing about a bride's vision and seeing it all come to together on her wedding day. I have been in the wedding industry since 2015 and I have loved being a part of hundreds of weddings over the years.

I can't wait to meet you and hear about your wedding plans!

Asya Walker
Asya Walker
Bridal Specialist

Asya is an experienced bridal hair and airbrush makeup artist. She fell in love with bridal hair and makeup shortly after graduating from cosmotology school in 2017. Asya is constantly learning new styles and methods to help her brides feel beautiful on their big day! So many of our brides explain that Asya brings a sense of calmness and positivity into the wedding day. She loves hearing about all of your wedding day plans, and hopes to hear from you soon!

1076 Thomas Jefferson Road Suites-D,E & F Forest, VA, 24551
Location of (Studio Style & Spa)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding