Fredericksburg, VA 22406 Map · Phone number

About Two Guys Productions

Two Guys Productions is a full scale production company in Fredericksburg, Virginia that offers a wide variety of services that will bring your event to the next level.

There is no event that is to big or to small.

Two Guys Productions has been serving the Fredericksburg area for many years.

We know how Important your Special day is to you. Let 2 Guys Productions make the Happiest day of your life a Memorable one.

Your Fairy Tale Begins Here.……

Your Wedding Day is a Special Day and by Choosing 2 Guys Productions you have the Peace of mind knowing:

We have over 15 Years of Experience, and your day will go as smoothly and as Seamless as you imagined.

With a Library of over 15,000 songs we can accommodate any special or traditional song requests.

With a Premium light and Sound System your guests will be sure to stay and celebrate the whole night!

As Your Emcee we keep your special day going without any downtime, while keeping that Attention to Detail.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have!

p1040114 large
p1040226 large

3 Reviews for Two Guys Productions

• Bride2Be

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2018

We had a lot of fun working with Bob and his team! Bob managed the planning and communicated with us before the wedding the timeline and services he could offer. We met with him a few times and did the rest through email but he was really well organized. We picked Two Guys Productions after attending a bridal show in Fredericksburg and discovered they hide their cables so well it was like they were using wireless items. It was also nice to have the option of speaker system types. During the wedding, Scotty and Jason were amazing! Both the DJ and MC did a great job keeping all of our guests (young and old) engaged in the timeline of events and playing the perfect music to encourage guests to dance. As the night went on, and a few of our guests left early, I noticed the DJ playing more upbeat songs to encourage the younger individuals remaining to dance. Everyone was dancing as the night went on and I really appreciated that he knew which songs to play for which ages. I would have Bob and his team do the music for any future event!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Angela · Married on 09/14/2013

Clint Novak and DJ Casper did an awesome job of helping my wedding guests to dance the night away at our vineyard wedding in Charlottesville in September. Prior to the wedding, it was very easy to communicate with and meet in person with Tim and Clint, they were always prompt in answering my many questions and were very flexible and open to my ideas--especially with my ceremony location, which was a good distance from any electrical outlet outdoors. The song database they use was very helpful, and they did an excellent job of sticking to the list and making myself and my husband happy, but also all of our wedding guests of different ages and backgrounds. They were also great about going with the flow when I forgot to communicate small details to them, which was especially awesome. And very importantly, the prices are so reasonable, and it's really great that you actually get "two guys"! We are so glad we went with Two Guys for our big day, and would recommend them to anyone. Also, what is really great is you can see them in action in the Fredericksburg area--we do not live in town there but if you look at their Facebook wall it will tell you where they will be which nights, which I thought was neat. Thank you Tim, Clint, and DJ Casper for an awesome job and for being so great about everything!

Sent on 10/28/2013

4.2
      3.0
      3.5

I would highly recommend using Two Guys Productions! They did the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The timing of everything was perfect and they did a great job with all the announcements and keeping everyone on the dance floor the entire night. They even agreed to stay an extra hour at the last minute! My only complaint was that one of the guys was wearing a sweatshirt to DJ while the MC was in a nice suit as discussed at our meeting. Also, I did have to call a few times to get an updated contract and there was a delayed response in emails, but overall the service they provided on our wedding day was perfect and I would absolutely use them again!

Sent on 10/30/2013