Tin Can Studios

Brooklyn, NY View map
$9,000 Typical Price

$9,000 Typical Price

Tin Can Studios is the vision of Ingrid Carozzi in Red Hook, Brooklyn. We provide full-service floral design for weddings and events. Our floral arrangements are lush and natural, sophisticated yet wild, loose yet refined, and of-the-moment yet timeless. We take pride in sourcing the most beautiful and interesting ingredients for our arrangements. Although they are made to look effortless we spend a great deal of time on creating the most interesting compositions possible, a common comment from wedding clients and guests is that our arrangements look like old still life paintings.

It is important to us to work closely with our wedding clients, we believe that planning the florals for a wedding should be a fun process and we work best in a highly collaborative environment. Some of our best wedding projects have been with clients who have provided vessels from their personal collections for us to work with. We love the contrast of the patina of something old with new, fresh flowers that are so alive. By using vintage vases and family heirlooms we also manage to reduce waste.

In addition, our clients often come specifically to us for our large scale installation work e.g. floral walls and chandeliers, we specialize in creating entire floral settings, green walls, lily ponds, jungles, and giant suspended floral chandeliers

Tin Can Studios has been featured as Best Florist in New York Magazine, Best Florist on Instagram by InStyle Magazine and is the author of the flower arranging book "Handpicked" (Abrams). Ingrid Carozzi also teaches large scale floral installation master classes at FlowerSchool New York.

Please contact us to make an appointment for a design consultation at our studio in Red Hook, Brooklyn.

4.7 out of 5 rating
    Britt Married on 09/07/2019

The best of the best

Ingrid and her team made our wedding an absolute dream. I could not even believe how beautiful the flowers were all weekend. They took everything that I said I wanted, and then made it even better. I cannot describe the feeling that I had walking into our reception venue and seeing the incredible install that they did. It was beyond anything I could have imagined. Thank you to Ingrid, Brooke, and the entire team for making our wedding so beautiful. We cannot recommend them highly enough!
    Julie F. Married on 11/03/2018

Floral Magic

Ingrid and her team are true floral magicians!
    Our wedding was held in an empty, industrial, warehouse space which they took it by storm and created a floral wonderland that far exceeded any of our expectations! We were just floored. They transformed a cavernous space into a room brimming with abundance, beauty, and whimsy. They deisgined a hanging canopy of lush greeens, covered our tables with beutiful arrangements of greenery, plants and unqiue flowers, and filled the space with candles. It was just breathtaking.
    And not only was the presentation more than we could have hoped for but working with them to conceptualize the design was the most seamless, stress-free experience. They were attentive to my directives, worked closely with me on the design, presented all options and selections on time and were extremely thoughtful the budget. Ingrid is a true professional. I felt 100 % confident every step of the way and never worried about their management or delivery.
    If you're looking for a florist with a vision, true creativity, and expertise I could not recommend them more highly!
    Adina Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ingrid and her team were amazing creative partners for our wedding--full of expertise and insight in the world of flowers and event design, but also super-receptive to feedback on palette and feeling. The sight of the cascading floral "gate" they created for our reception venue, filled with romantic greenery and real passionflowers, was something we will never forget. Coordination and communication were thorough and detail-oriented, and I just wish I could keep working with them to keep creating more of the floral arrangements of my dreams!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

57 Commerce St, Brooklyn, NY, 11231
Location of (Tin Can Studios)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding