403 Union St, #3, Brooklyn, NY 11231 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $9,000

About Tin Can Studios

Tin Can Studios is the vision of Ingrid Carozzi in Red Hook, Brooklyn. We provide full-service floral design for weddings and events. Our floral arrangements are lush and natural, sophisticated yet wild, loose yet refined, and of-the-moment yet timeless. We take pride in sourcing the most beautiful and interesting ingredients for our arrangements. Although they are made to look effortless we spend a great deal of time on creating the most interesting compositions possible, a common comment from wedding clients and guests is that our arrangements look like old still life paintings.

It is important to us to work closely with our wedding clients, we believe that planning the florals for a wedding should be a fun process and we work best in a highly collaborative environment. Some of our best wedding projects have been with clients who have provided vessels from their personal collections for us to work with. We love the contrast of the patina of something old with new, fresh flowers that are so alive. By using vintage vases and family heirlooms we also manage to reduce waste.

In addition, our clients often come specifically to us for our large scale installation work e.g. floral walls and chandeliers, we specialize in creating entire floral settings, green walls, lily ponds, jungles, and giant suspended floral chandeliers

Tin Can Studios has been featured as Best Florist in New York Magazine, Best Florist on Instagram by InStyle Magazine and is the author of the flower arranging book "Handpicked" (Abrams). Ingrid Carozzi also teaches large scale floral installation master classes at FlowerSchool New York.

Please contact us to make an appointment for a design consultation at our studio in Red Hook, Brooklyn.

Follow Tin Can Studios on

bouts 0033 3
Tin Can Studios
tin can studios pink peonies wedding
soo mi andy room 1
Tin Can Studios
tin can studios wythe hotel wedding photo leila br
 1 a tin can studios wedding bouquet
chuppah 1
marmara
tropical wall neon heart
soo mi
emelie rustic floral arrangement
Tin Can Studios
handpicked flower book ingrid carozzi tin can stud
Tin Can Studios
rustic large wedding centerpiece tin can studios
tin can studios wedding pioneer works siouxnesi88a
Tin Can Studios
giant floral chandelier tin can studios
Tin Can Studios
tin can studios rustic floral wedding
bike shot tin can studios 1 1 1
wedding poppy tin can studios 1
2 tin can studios wedding arrangement in vintage
bowery hotel wedding arch tin can studios 4
tin can studios figs olive pear wedding 1 lr
Tin Can Studios
tin can studios bucket of spring flowers lr
Tin Can Studios
rustic wreath tin can studios
Tin Can Studios
cherry blossom branches pioneer works tin can stud
boutonierre 1
soo mi andy 569 2
pioneer works 156
wedding bouquet
bouts 0033 3

14 Reviews for Tin Can Studios

Julie Feldman · Married on 11/03/2018

Floral Magic

Ingrid and her team are true floral magicians!
    Our wedding was held in an empty, industrial, warehouse space which they took it by storm and created a floral wonderland that far exceeded any of our expectations! We were just floored. They transformed a cavernous space into a room brimming with abundance, beauty, and whimsy. They deisgined a hanging canopy of lush greeens, covered our tables with beutiful arrangements of greenery, plants and unqiue flowers, and filled the space with candles. It was just breathtaking.
    And not only was the presentation more than we could have hoped for but working with them to conceptualize the design was the most seamless, stress-free experience. They were attentive to my directives, worked closely with me on the design, presented all options and selections on time and were extremely thoughtful the budget. Ingrid is a true professional. I felt 100 % confident every step of the way and never worried about their management or delivery.
    If you're looking for a florist with a vision, true creativity, and expertise I could not recommend them more highly!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Adina · Married on 08/25/2018

Ingrid and her team were amazing creative partners for our wedding--full of expertise and insight in the world of flowers and event design, but also super-receptive to feedback on palette and feeling. The sight of the cascading floral "gate" they created for our reception venue, filled with romantic greenery and real passionflowers, was something we will never forget. Coordination and communication were thorough and detail-oriented, and I just wish I could keep working with them to keep creating more of the floral arrangements of my dreams!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Natalie · Married on 06/24/2017

I could not of been happier with Ingrid at Tin Can Studios, she's truly a joy and a beautiful artist to work with. She's very passionate and genuine about what she creates and her creativity made my wedding exactly what my husband and I wanted, something original and unique. It was a blast to visit her studio and collaborate on designs and colors. Ingrid has amazing ideas and she blew me away! I still remember the moment I walked in to my wedding and saw her gorgeous hanging floral chandelier over my bridal table, it was so stunning, I couldn't help the tears. If you're after a florist that has a distinct style and goes above and beyond, Ingrid is your woman! You'll be lucky to have her!

Sent on 10/07/2017