PO Box 1879 2395 Rosemont Court, Hendersonville, NC 28793 Map · Phone number

About Thru My Lenz Photography

The wedding day is a once in a lifetime expression of a couple's love for each other and their families. Every exciting and romantic moment deserves to be captured so it can enjoyed through photos for a lifetime. We capture those moments withcare and creativity while putting everyone at ease, not on stage.

IMG1488
IMG6004216copy
Thru My Lenz Photography
It's not just a ring it is a symbol of a couples love and commitment to each other.
IMG1704
IMG3764
IMG2692
IMG3953138
Thru My Lenz Photography
I think the most important job I have as a photographer is to catch the details. Those little things...
IMG1488
IMG6004216copy

12 Reviews for Thru My Lenz Photography

Kathryn · Married on 09/27/2014

Amazing people and amazing photography. Love these ladies with all my heart! Our engagement photos turned out wonderful. We included both of our crazy dachshunds in the shots whom they were both so patient with ;) Always professional and very talented. But more than anything, they are simply so much fun to work with!!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/10/2010

This photographer is incredibly flexible and willing to give you what you want on your special day!

Sent on 11/03/2010

Coleman · Married on 08/15/2009

The photography company is phenominal. They do exceptional work and you would be crazy not to give them a shot. There photos are gorgeous and I was amazed they were of me. Very professional and you can't even tell they are there. Some of the pics I wondered where were they to take this picture. Well worth the money.

Sent on 08/26/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Thru My Lenz Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• PO Box 1879, 2395 Rosemont Court Hendersonville, 28793 See on map
    8286938899 (Other Phone Number)
    8286934897 (Fax Number)