Thiery Events LLC

Gainesville, FL View map Visit website
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Based in Gainesville, Florida, Thiery Events LLC is now accepting clients that want to have their dream wedding day. Thiery Events was started in hopes that the owner, Victoria, could help make sure that her clients have the perfect wedding day with no stresses and hassles. Ever since Victoria was a little girl, she dreamed of helping others and creating special moments that make memories to last a lifetime. After having her fairytale wedding and learning what worked and what didn’t, Victoria set out to learn how to make the perfect days unfold for other couples.
From picking out the perfect venue to handling all the little obstacles that may come our way, Victoria is prepared to be there and help you through it all. She also has a strong background in banking and finances and can help you cultivate the perfect budget and navigate any financial questions that come up through the planning process.
We know how stressful weddings can be, but it’s time to let go of the stress and start getting excited and dreaming about your perfect day with Thiery Events.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals
    Lesly Married on 05/16/2022

Absolutely Phenomenal

My time spent working with Mrs. Thiery felt like no work at all! She is highly detailed and really knowledgeable in areas I had no clue existed.
    Mr & M. Married on 05/07/2022

Best experience!!

My experience with Thiery Events was more than I could’ve ever hoped for. Thank you so much for helping make my wedding be everything it was. You were such a miracle worker fixing everything little bump we ran into and keeping the atmosphere so perfect. I can never thank you enough!!

Pricing

Team

Victoria Thiery
Victoria Thiery
Owner

Hello! My name is Victoria Thiery and I am the owner of Thiery Events LLC. I started this business because I have always had such a strong desire to help others. Nothing is more rewarding than seeing someone else benefit from something I did. My goal at Thiery Events is to provide couples with their perfect wedding day while relieving them from all the stress that comes with it. I can't wait to meet you and I look forward to working with you.

Gainesville, Florida Gainesville, FL, 32605
Location of (Thiery Events LLC)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding