1910 Wells Road Ste H06, Orange Park, FL 32073 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing

About Events By Tiffany J

Events By Tiffany J is an all wedding & event planning, designing, & decorating business. We provide complete event services for weddings, parties, baby & bridal showers, quince's, themed events, corporate and church functions, and anything else you think is worth celebrating. We have a large inventory of decor items that you may select to bring your wedding or event to life! Here are Events By Tiffany J, we pride ourselves own our ability to be your one stop planner by working with the best vendors in our field. It is very important to have someone that is knowledgeable and experienced in planning your important day. We are that! Having full creative control gives us the ability to be very flexible and competitive with our pricing. There's no request to big or small. You will find the personality of our staff very friendly and easy going. Contact us today for a free consultation. We look forward to bringing yourwedding or event to life!

WE ARE OPEN!! NEW SHOWROOM IN ORANGE PARK MALL, NEXT TO OLD NAVY!

Come and create with us, learn how to set your own tablescapes, and rent our lush inventory. This will be an amazing opportunity for all our DIY clients. Contact us now for details.

Due to COVID-19 we are practicing social distancing. We ask that no more than 2 people come for your consultations. We also require a mask when consulting with you. Our consultations are usually 45 minutes long. We also offer phone and Zoom consultations by request.

Follow Events By Tiffany J on

22 Reviews for Events By Tiffany J

• Annette

Annette Marie · Married on 04/08/2020

Services Delivered with Excellence

Ms. Tiffany and her husband provided wedding decorations for my wedding on August 1, 2020. I don't have adequate words to express the level of professionalism, responsiveness and attention to the details they provided. Events by Tiffany J show room in Orange Park mall is spectacular. Drop in to see the awesome displays. My husband Dennis and I are very pleased with the services they provided at a reasonable cost. Thank you Ms. Tiffany!

Sent on 08/04/2020

Events By Tiffany J's reply:

Hi Ms. Annette! Thank you and your new husband for trusting us with your vision! We are dealing with all things Covid-19 right now, so we are grateful to be able to still bring your vision to life! Thanks for the kinds words and many blessings to you and your husband as you embark on this new journey!
  • Yasmeen

Yasmeen Alim · Married on 02/01/2020

She saved the day!

I really appreciate the professionalism and attention to detail that Tiffany dedicated to my wedding. At first I was planning my wedding with very little help and eventually realized I was in over my head. Tiffany was able to offer planning and decor for an astounding value. After our contract, she got to work immediately and I loved how I could text her anytime with concerns and questions. The night before my wedding, I saw some of the decor design and I was blown away. Then, the day of the actual wedding, after all the finishing touches, I was floored. I couldn’t believe the look she was able to accomplish. I absolutely adored the layout and design she did. For her organization and style, she is worth every penny and more. What’s more is how supportive she was. Tiffany perfected my day. I am forever grateful.

Sent on 04/13/2020

Events By Tiffany J's reply:

Hi Yasmeen! What a beautiful couple. You were one organized bride. You made my job easy. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day. You two are so cute together and your family and friends made it more heart felt. Thank you for the kind words and congratulations on your new bundle of joy!
  • Anesa

Anesa Alladin · Married on 01/19/2020

Indian Themed Wedding

I love the setup. The backdrop was amazing. Love it so much. Would definitely use in future events.

Sent on 02/01/2020

Events By Tiffany J's reply:

Thank you so much Aneesa & Bibi! They look beautiful. It was a pleasure being a part of this special day for all of you. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Events By Tiffany J Pricing

Events By Tiffany J Price Rates

Events By Tiffany J FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Heidi Adams Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Events By Tiffany J is a beautiful professional business i got to see in action! Classic, Impeccable taste! I would definitely recommend Tiffany J to those who are looking for someone who is on point to handle that special Big Day!

• The Milano Room Banquet Halls

Tiffany was an amazing and fun young lady to work with. Her style and expertise heightened the reception. We look forward to working with her again!

• 1910 Wells Road Ste H06 Orange Park, FL, 32073 See on map
    904-365-1153 (Phone number)
    904-476-4237 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday through Saturday: 10 AM - 7 PM Sunday: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
    Location of (Events By Tiffany J)