Greenville, SC 29607 Map · Phone number

About The White Box

If you're having difficulties pulling your look together and the ideas you have for your wedding style are overflowing your mind and your Pinterest board, this is the product for you. If you are questioning things like what table linens you should rent, what color palette to use or how to turn all of these ideas into a cohesive style.. you are not alone and help is here!

• Turn your wedding ideas into a polished and cohesive look
  • Get support from a team of wedding professionals at your fingertips when you get stuck
  • Get ideas on how to make your wedding "so YOU" so you can plan the best wedding EVER!

Include's:

• Wedding style design consultation call with a professional wedding stylist
  • 2 customized digital style concepts
  • 1 final design board
  • Rentals + Decor: Suggestions for Tables, Chairs, Linens + Decor
  • Invitation Suggestions + Samples
  • Curated shopping list: Click and rent or purchase invitations, table linens, bridesmaid dresses, chairs and so much more!
  • Digital curated plan delivered to your inbox
  • Access to virtual planning tools and style advice from your wedding pro

How it works:

After you purchase The White Box, we will email you a Wedding Questionnaire that will help us learn more about your style preferences as well as connect us to your Pinterest Board. Once you've submitted it, we will set up a phone call to chat in more detail. We then get to work designing your wedding style + personalized wedding planning steps while you relax! Once we are done we will ship your custom wedding plan right to your door and link you into our digital platform where you can make changes and plan on the go.

Follow The White Box on

The White Box 4
The White Box 5
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 06/15/2019

A complete dream team! You need the white box!

I can't say enough to put into words what The White Box was to me. From the first email to the day of my wedding, Michelle and Carrie were professional, kind, and made me feel as though I was their only bride with every interaction. Seriously, I didn't need to pay 5k+ for a wedding planner because I had the White Box. Carrie and Michelle set up a 30-45 minute phone call to listen to your vision for your day, then turn it into a mood board, and even create a shopping list for you. Besides design elements, they are a shoulder to lean on, your cheerleaders an unbiased voice of reason when everyone around you wants you to hear their opinion. They're a team that will always have your back during one of the most stressful times. Please, if you're on the fence about the White Box, do it!! You won't regret it!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Julie · Married on 11/03/2018

Carrie and Michelle are AMAZING!! I had a general idea of the colors and style that I wanted for my wedding, but I needed someone to refine my overall vision. Rather than spending $5,000 or more for a full wedding planner, I tried The White Box and I couldn't be happier! These ladies went above and beyond my expectations. My favorite part is that they created a comprehensive shopping list with links to buy everything from the linens and rentals to custom gift tags for the welcome bags. I also had a caterer in mind and they went ahead and called to make sure that they were within my budget and even created a sample menu based off of the caterer's options. Also, they knew that my heart was set on having a food truck so they asked the caterer to reserve their truck for our reception for a late night snack - hand dipped ice cream cones and warm baked cookies! I could go on and on about how much I love The White Box. If you're ballin' on a budget, this is the wedding planning service for you!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Aleksandra · Married on 08/04/2018

I am SO GLAD I found this amazing service. Michelle and Carrie are the loveliest, most helpful, most knowledgeable, and engaging wedding planners! I felt overwhelmed when we started to plan our wedding because I had so many different themes and styles I liked. Michelle and Carrie were able to pull together all of my thoughts and vision boards and ideas into a beautiful, cohesive theme. They also provided an amazing website with links to vendors that could provide my specific requests. The website is so comprehensive and allowed me to do the seating chart, review the look of the wedding, and so much more. Most of all, Michelle and Carrie went above and beyond to answer my many questions over email and share their ethusiasm and excitement for me, which is such a lovely thing to do for a nervous bride. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND their services!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

The White Box FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 249
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Greenville, 29607 See on map