Canoga Park, CA 91309 Map · Phone number

About Nordstrom Wedding Suite - Topanga

Other couples have also viewed

• Loved Twice Bridal
Lace back
b8e9312c 0631 4420 8eff 9fde6418b689 51 707257 158031181992036

2 Reviews for Nordstrom Wedding Suite - Topanga

Sara · Married on 07/30/2016

Nordstrom wedding suite in Topanga saved me! I purchased my dress in Northern California at a different Nordstrom and at my final fitting, it was given to me wrinkled and way too big on the top, and the Northern CA Nordstrom really made no attempt to fix these issues. As my wedding was taking place in Southern California, I reached out to the wedding suite at Topanga and they very graciously squeezed me in for a last minute fitting, even though the responsibility to fix the dress was not theirs. The entire team was WONDERFUL! I ended up returning multiple times in the few days before my wedding and they made my dress absolutely perfect. I was so nervous and all of the salespeople and alterations department were incredibly understanding. They worked so hard, and on a limited amount of time, to fix the dress. I cannot thank them enough!

My bridesmaids also ordered their dresses through this Nordstrom and again, the team was great. Whitney communicated with me throughout the ordering of the dresses and made it very easy for the girls to choose their dresses and place the order.

Thank you Topanga Nordstrom!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Jordyn · Married on 10/18/2015

Kirsten in the Wedding Suite at Nordstrom Topanga makes dreams come true! She is so friendly, helpful, and professional, she made shopping for a wedding dress so much fun. You can rest easy knowing that Nordstrom will deliver superb customer service and the dress selection is great. I purchased a gorgeous Watters gown that I didn't want to ever take off. If you're a bride to be, do yourself a favor and head to Nordstrom.

Sent on 12/07/2015

• Canoga Park, CA, 91309 See on map
    Location of (Nordstrom Wedding Suite - Topanga)