The Wedding Collective AZ

Gilbert, AZ View map Visit website
1 review
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

The Wedding Collective AZ is a full-service wedding planning company operating out of Gilbert, Arizona. This company believes that its clients deserve a stress-free and enjoyable planning experience as they work alongside their expert coordinator. Owner and operator Lindsey Johnson take great joy in working with soon-to-be newlyweds as they prepare for their long-awaited celebrations. She will ensure that every element of your entire experience honors your one-of-a-kind connection with your soon-to-be spouse.

The Wedding Collective AZ offers a wide range of carefully curated packages to choose from. Packages can include full planning services with unlimited consultation, budget management, full design planning, vendor management, and more. Additionally, Lindsey offers partial planning services, month or day-of coordination, and other special events such as engagement parties, wedding showers, and more pre-wedding soirées.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Brittany Married on 08/12/2022

Seamless experience!

I hired Lindsey as my day of coordinator but it was so much more than that. She did all of the work a month out to make sure every detail was on track and I didn’t have to stress about a thing the day of. I never realized how important it is to have a coordinator until Lindsey showed up and took over. I was skeptical because I had done all the work up until that point but she was worth it through and through. Very personable and fun to work with. I would highly recommend her!
illustration stars

Team

Lindsey Johnson
Lindsey Johnson
Owner & Wedding Planner

Hi! My name is Lindsey Johnson and I amthe Owner of The Wedding Collective AZ. A little about my background - I have obtained a Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management with a minor in Business and I am a Certified Wedding Planner in both planning & design by The Certified Wedding Planning Society - formerly known as The Bridal Society. I have over 5 years of experience in the industry working in every different type of vendor possible - venues, sales, catering, floral, rentals, and now of course - planning! My background working in all aspects of the industry has allowed me to provide extensive knowledge to clients from insider tips and tricks. I have a HUGE heart for creating relationships with people and bringing their magical design dreams to life! I am an avid outdoors adventure enthusiast and love to hike, explore, travel and simply enjoy life. I would love to have the privilege to get to know you!

Gilbert Gilbert, AZ, 85295
Location of (The Wedding Collective AZ)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding