Bloom + BluePrint

Phoenix, AZ View map

$3,000 Package Price

Bloom + BluePrint is a wedding planning and coordination service based out of Phoenix, Arizona. Bloom + BluePrint is a two-part company, offering both comprehensive planning services and gorgeous floral arrangements. Owned and operated by Kate and Erika, Bloom + BluePrint is down to earth, committed, and will always provide a fun approach to your special day. Couples can choose from a wide selection stunning floral arrangements in their in-house floral studio, as well as skillful planning from their team of highly experienced wedding planners. With the help of Bloom + BluePrint, you can celebrate the wedding of your dreams.

Bloom + Blueprint offers professional planning assistance for your event. The team of fifteen can provide their services for a variety of celebrations, including civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, double weddings, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Planning services available include the following:

• Budget analysis
  • Full or partial planning
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services

Along with planning your event, Bloom + BluePrint specializes in a diverse range of floral styles and can provide aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, flower petals, non-floral arrangements, and single flower options for our planning clients. Some of the other services offered by the team include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Floral preservation
  • Samples
  • Set up
  • Venue visit
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1200.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Sydney H. Married on 01/01/2021

Kate is a gem, unicorn, and mindreader!

Hello Future Brides and Grooms! Congratulations on getting engaged! Matt and I just got married on New Year’s Day and we’re so happy that Bloom & Blueprint were a part of celebrating Our Decade of Love! Owner and Lead Designer Kate is such a gem! She’s a unicorn too! I’ve never met someone like her before! She might even be a mindreader because her design was better and more than I could have ever imagined! Not to sound dramatic, but Bloom and Blueprint seriously made our wedding look like a million-dollar wedding! I cannot recommend them enough! As I’m sure y’all know, wedding planning is STRESSFUL, but Kate made it fun! I look forward to hiring them again and I can’t wait to see what they come up with next! Thanks Bloom & Blueprint and Kate!
  • Geyse
    Geyse H. Married on 06/09/2020

Best in the business!!!!

I can’t ever thank B+B enough for how big they delivered on our wedding day “floras”!! I was in complete awe of their work! We all were. I came to them with an impossible request, and they promptly accepted the challenge. I had explained that I didn’t have much interest in flowers, and that I was actually looking for art pieces as our centerpieces.
    Our aesthetic was a modern art gallery style, so I was hoping for sculptures instead of flowers. The results were breathtaking! They took my vision and created our very own wedding art. Every single detail was executed past perfection. They were able to transform plants/foliage into metallic art sculptures, elevated buy the use of metal sheets and wiring. Their level of creativity and vision is unparalleled!! We couldn’t be any happier with the results!!
  • Shuta
    Andrew Married on 03/07/2020

B+B made our day so incredibly special

It's really hard to put into words how amazing and attentive Christina, Kate, and the rest of the team at Bloom + Blueprint were from start to finish. They made our day so incredibly special, and we owe a lot to them. If it weren't for them, our day wouldn't have come together without a hitch, for sure. It was such a special day, and we celebrated our intimate wedding in Saguaro National Park, and then had a reception nearby. The process was incredibly collaborative and Christina went above and beyond to make it happen. She connected us with vendors around the area for hotels, food (the tacos were THE BEST), rentals, and other items. She was incredibly communicative and spent a lot of time reaching out to folks and connecting the dots. It took a lot of the weight off our shoulders, and we're so thankful we had her. Meanwhile, Kate made sure the florals, design, and vision all came together. She was even printing some placards I had designed the day before for our wedding... Like, if that's not top-notch service, I don't know what is. Our wedding was beautiful, so beautiful. All thanks to Bloom + Blueprint.

Needless to say, we threw several twists and turns into our wedding planning process, and it took us a bit to align on what we really wanted for our day. Christina listened, offered great input and ideas, and stuck with us the whole way. When it came down to making our final selections and getting payments put down, she made that part of the process incredibly smooth, as well. We owe a lot to Christina and her team and we were so thankful to have them.

Aside from their service, they're just good people. I know we'll stay connected via social media and definitely be in touch over the years to come. They played such a huge role in making sure our day was what we wanted, and it truly was such a special day. Bloom + Blueprint has a really good thing going, and my wife and I highly recommend them. Thank you, B+B!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Maeflour Cakes Maeflour Cakes Wedding Cakes

Kat, Erika and the whole team at B+B are just pros at what they do. They are creative, organized, and extremely kindhearted. It is such a pleasure to work with them because they know what they are doing, but are also so genuine and sweet. Not only do they do perfect planning, but wonderful styling, incredible florals, and precise day of coordination that ensures your event goes off without a hitch. I am so happy to have gotten to know them both personally and professionally and always look forward to working with them as well as recommend them to every bride I know.

April Maura Photography April Maura Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer I had the opportunity to work with Kate on a McCormick Ranch wedding. Kate is a champ, not only did she design the ceremony and reception but she also designed the flowers. Kate has the talent to transform your wedding venue to be an elegant and romantic scene! Kate is professional and courteous; she will give you a peace of mind that your wedding is in good hands. Her talented designs was published on Allure Bridal Blog. I would highly recommend Kate from Bloom & Blueprint Event!

Sarah Horne Wedding Photography Sarah Horne Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Bloom & Blueprint at a wedding earlier this year, and was so impressed with how organized, efficient, but still over the top friendly Kat was. The entire day was gorgeous, well thought out, and beautifully designed, but still Kat was approachable, helpful, and sweet. I added her to my Favorite Vendors list that I give to all of my potential brides at our first meeting, because I absolutely think everyone should have the chance to work with such a lovely team. Highly recommend!

4643 NORTH 12TH STREET Phoenix, AZ, 85281
Location of (Bloom + BluePrint)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding