4643 NORTH 12TH STREET, Phoenix, AZ 85281 Map · Phone number

About Bloom + BluePrint

Bloom + BluePrint is a wedding planning and coordination service based out of Phoenix, Arizona. Bloom + BluePrint is a two-part company, offering both comprehensive planning services and gorgeous floral arrangements. Owned and operated by Kate and Erika, Bloom + BluePrint is down to earth, committed, and will always provide a fun approach to your special day. Couples can choose from a wide selection stunning floral arrangements in their in-house floral studio, as well as skillful planning from their team of highly experienced wedding planners. With the help of Bloom + BluePrint, you can celebrate the wedding of your dreams.

Bloom + BluePrint specializes in a diverse range of floral styles and can provide aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, flower petals, non-floral arrangements, and single flower options for your event. Some of the other services offered by the team include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Floral preservation
  • Samples
  • Set up
  • Venue visit

Other Services

As well as beautiful florals, the team also offers professional planning assistance for your event. The team of six can provide their services for a variety of celebrations, including civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, double weddings, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Planning services available include the following:

• Budget analysis

1209130710153704411749579872643455246890794o
593cbd3560075c41 1459793733504 img8127

55 Reviews for Bloom + BluePrint

Clare Cahill · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Vibrant Florals and Stress-free Coordination!

I hired B+B for florals and day of coordination and they were my favorite vendor! From my first meeting with Kate and Erika, it was obvious that they understood the wants and needs of modern brides. They are super transparent with pricing (even on their website!) and worked within my budget. They also needed very little input from me, which I appreciated because being a bride is a lot of work. I gave Kate a vague idea for my flowers--real fresh citrus and vibrant colors evocative of the Italian coast--and she completely nailed it. The flowers really elevated my decor, and all of my guests were raving about them. My day of coordinator, Brodie, was able to transfer my ceremony flowers to my sweetheart table. My favorite picture from the day shows me and my husband at that table surrounded by bright, beautiful flowers. Brodie was fantastic. The day was so emotional that I was in a haze and time moved so quickly. Brodie was on top of everything and I didn't have a single worry. Thank you so so much, B+B!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Shuta

Andrew · Married on 03/07/2020

B+B made our day so incredibly special

It's really hard to put into words how amazing and attentive Christina, Kate, and the rest of the team at Bloom + Blueprint were from start to finish. They made our day so incredibly special, and we owe a lot to them. If it weren't for them, our day wouldn't have come together without a hitch, for sure. It was such a special day, and we celebrated our intimate wedding in Saguaro National Park, and then had a reception nearby. The process was incredibly collaborative and Christina went above and beyond to make it happen. She connected us with vendors around the area for hotels, food (the tacos were THE BEST), rentals, and other items. She was incredibly communicative and spent a lot of time reaching out to folks and connecting the dots. It took a lot of the weight off our shoulders, and we're so thankful we had her. Meanwhile, Kate made sure the florals, design, and vision all came together. She was even printing some placards I had designed the day before for our wedding... Like, if that's not top-notch service, I don't know what is. Our wedding was beautiful, so beautiful. All thanks to Bloom + Blueprint.

Needless to say, we threw several twists and turns into our wedding planning process, and it took us a bit to align on what we really wanted for our day. Christina listened, offered great input and ideas, and stuck with us the whole way. When it came down to making our final selections and getting payments put down, she made that part of the process incredibly smooth, as well. We owe a lot to Christina and her team and we were so thankful to have them.

Aside from their service, they're just good people. I know we'll stay connected via social media and definitely be in touch over the years to come. They played such a huge role in making sure our day was what we wanted, and it truly was such a special day. Bloom + Blueprint has a really good thing going, and my wife and I highly recommend them. Thank you, B+B!

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Bingold · Married on 02/27/2020

No regrets!

Bloom & Blueprint truly blew me away with the beautiful florals for my wedding! I was so anxious and excited to see how everything came together and they truly knocked it out of the park! I am so grateful for the stunning flower arrangements. They truly took my vision and created the most stunning wedding day. I am so grateful to them and their craft, timeliness and their artistic abilities!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Sent on 03/01/2020

Bloom + BluePrint FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 60.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Maeflour Cakes Wedding Cakes

Kat, Erika and the whole team at B+B are just pros at what they do. They are creative, organized, and extremely kindhearted. It is such a pleasure to work with them because they know what they are doing, but are also so genuine and sweet. Not only do they do perfect planning, but wonderful styling, incredible florals, and precise day of coordination that ensures your event goes off without a hitch. I am so happy to have gotten to know them both personally and professionally and always look forward to working with them as well as recommend them to every bride I know.

• April Maura Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer I had the opportunity to work with Kate on a McCormick Ranch wedding. Kate is a champ, not only did she design the ceremony and reception but she also designed the flowers. Kate has the talent to transform your wedding venue to be an elegant and romantic scene! Kate is professional and courteous; she will give you a peace of mind that your wedding is in good hands. Her talented designs was published on Allure Bridal Blog. I would highly recommend Kate from Bloom & Blueprint Event!

• Sarah Horne Wedding Photography
    Sarah Horne Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Bloom & Blueprint at a wedding earlier this year, and was so impressed with how organized, efficient, but still over the top friendly Kat was. The entire day was gorgeous, well thought out, and beautifully designed, but still Kat was approachable, helpful, and sweet. I added her to my Favorite Vendors list that I give to all of my potential brides at our first meeting, because I absolutely think everyone should have the chance to work with such a lovely team. Highly recommend!

• 4643 NORTH 12TH STREET Phoenix, AZ, 85281 See on map
    Location of (Bloom + BluePrint)