Bloom + BluePrint Reviews

55 | Phoenix, AZ

55 Reviews for Bloom + BluePrint

Clare Cahill · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Vibrant Florals and Stress-free Coordination!

I hired B+B for florals and day of coordination and they were my favorite vendor! From my first meeting with Kate and Erika, it was obvious that they understood the wants and needs of modern brides. They are super transparent with pricing (even on their website!) and worked within my budget. They also needed very little input from me, which I appreciated because being a bride is a lot of work. I gave Kate a vague idea for my flowers--real fresh citrus and vibrant colors evocative of the Italian coast--and she completely nailed it. The flowers really elevated my decor, and all of my guests were raving about them. My day of coordinator, Brodie, was able to transfer my ceremony flowers to my sweetheart table. My favorite picture from the day shows me and my husband at that table surrounded by bright, beautiful flowers. Brodie was fantastic. The day was so emotional that I was in a haze and time moved so quickly. Brodie was on top of everything and I didn't have a single worry. Thank you so so much, B+B!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Shuta

Andrew · Married on 03/07/2020

B+B made our day so incredibly special

It's really hard to put into words how amazing and attentive Christina, Kate, and the rest of the team at Bloom + Blueprint were from start to finish. They made our day so incredibly special, and we owe a lot to them. If it weren't for them, our day wouldn't have come together without a hitch, for sure. It was such a special day, and we celebrated our intimate wedding in Saguaro National Park, and then had a reception nearby. The process was incredibly collaborative and Christina went above and beyond to make it happen. She connected us with vendors around the area for hotels, food (the tacos were THE BEST), rentals, and other items. She was incredibly communicative and spent a lot of time reaching out to folks and connecting the dots. It took a lot of the weight off our shoulders, and we're so thankful we had her. Meanwhile, Kate made sure the florals, design, and vision all came together. She was even printing some placards I had designed the day before for our wedding... Like, if that's not top-notch service, I don't know what is. Our wedding was beautiful, so beautiful. All thanks to Bloom + Blueprint.

Needless to say, we threw several twists and turns into our wedding planning process, and it took us a bit to align on what we really wanted for our day. Christina listened, offered great input and ideas, and stuck with us the whole way. When it came down to making our final selections and getting payments put down, she made that part of the process incredibly smooth, as well. We owe a lot to Christina and her team and we were so thankful to have them.

Aside from their service, they're just good people. I know we'll stay connected via social media and definitely be in touch over the years to come. They played such a huge role in making sure our day was what we wanted, and it truly was such a special day. Bloom + Blueprint has a really good thing going, and my wife and I highly recommend them. Thank you, B+B!

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Bingold · Married on 02/27/2020

No regrets!

Bloom & Blueprint truly blew me away with the beautiful florals for my wedding! I was so anxious and excited to see how everything came together and they truly knocked it out of the park! I am so grateful for the stunning flower arrangements. They truly took my vision and created the most stunning wedding day. I am so grateful to them and their craft, timeliness and their artistic abilities!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Sent on 03/01/2020

Michelle Cardwell · Married on 10/18/2019

Colorful, beautiful and unique florals

Bloom + Blueprint is different from other florists out there. Their designs are so unique and colorful - if you're looking for your wedding to stand out, you must book them. We gave Kate a general color palette and she just ran with it to design the most incredibly colorful and stylish.

There is often a danger when designing with bold colors of things being too garish or tacky - which is obviously not what a bride wants. Kate and her team know how to do bold design, that is fun while elegant. Our guests raved about how they'd never seen anything like them. We were super happy with the design of our florals - I wish we'd had the budget to simply hire them for a full service wedding, as their weddings are just beautiful!

Pricing is another area that Bloom + Blueprint stand out. Unlike other florists who hide their prices and shame you if you are after ala carte pieces, Kate and Erica promote transparency. All of their prices are on their website, visible for all. They embrace all customers and budgets - a refreshing approach for an industry which often makes you feel like your love isn't true if you're sticking to a budget.

On the day we had a small hiccup in terms of timing of delivery, but was fine as we'd planned sufficient time in the schedule. Overall, we just loved their design and business approach - we would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2019

The florals were amazing!!!

Everything I had envisioned came to life! I had only provided pictures of what I had in mind for bouquets, centerpieces, flowers for the arbor, wedding sign, etc. and Bloom and BluePrint exceeded my expectations! The flowers were everything and more! They made the consultation so easy for us (being from California) and provided a quick quote. They were very responsive, even during busy wedding season. I cannot recommend this vendor enough! So so happy with everything!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Lindsey · Married on 10/28/2018

My wedding is in a couple of weeks, and I can already say that I could not have dreamed of a better team to work with for floral and coordination! The girls are incredibly talented and work extremely hard, but yet are incredibly kind and down to Earth. Every part of this experience with them so far has been amazing, and I know the big day will be even better. Thank you x10 million for making this season so special for my fiance and me! <3!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/16/2018

The B+B team were nothing but amazing. Erika & Kate were never hard to get ahold of, always kept my vision in mind and shared all the wedding “need-to-knows” through out the whole process. On top of loving Kate & Erika... Brooke our month of coordinator is the absolute best. She always had a way of keeping me calm and I just knew she would “get it done” for me by her tone. I never had to worry. When the day of came and our transportation was an hour late to the venue site... she just told me she’d make it work and I instantly calmed down. Overall I couldn’t imagine anyone else “handling” (literally) our wedding day. B+B we love you and you will always hold a special place in our hearts!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Kristie · Married on 05/12/2018

B+B took my wedding from good to unbelievable. From their unbelievably creative floral services to their amazing day of execution help, they created a flawless wedding that I had been dreaming about. Words like stunning, breathtaking, flawless and unbelievable were all used by guests in regards to both the ceremony and the reception. In my eyes, there is no one like B+B in town and Kate + Erica are both amazing!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Katie · Married on 03/24/2018

Best decision I made was choosing Bloom & Blueprint as our planner, designer and florist. It was pure joy to have them be apart of our wedding. The entire team is top notch. RECOMMENDATION: Do not think twice about hiring Bloom & Blueprint.

Kate was incredible. I showed her my vision, and she 100% brought it to life. AND then her little twists to elevate my vision just made it that much more and even brought in the best vendors as well. I cannot begin to tell you how many compliments I received on our wedding’s look and feel. To top off Kate’s design expertise, she is the nicest and most considerate person. Even when our wedding was several months out, I would receive emails from her with cool ideas she found for the wedding.

Then to make our experience with Bloom even better, Christina was our planner. I do not think there are enough words to explain how wonderful Christina is as a planner, but more as now a friend. Every detail was executed perfectly, and if it wasn’t, then Christina made sure it was. My husband even cannot stop talking about how Christina made our wedding, and without her we both would have been hot messes. I cannot thank her enough for everything she has done for us.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Nathan · Married on 03/17/2018

You'll never find a more inspired and organized team of people to delicately handcraft each aspect of your wedding... Bloom & Blueprint execute each detail with such care and precision. You'll never have to worry if your wedding is in their hands! Kate & Erika are such charming, passionate individuals who love what they do and who they do it for. They are so good about giving you and your day the attention it deserves! Their florals and designs are so dreamy and personalized and their coordination is top notch! They helped us so much with conceptualizing our dream day and gave us SO many referrals in the wedding industry to be sure we had the quality we wanted at the price we could afford. Jamie was our month of/day of coordinator and she was so attentive to our needs during the entirety of our wedding and we couldn't be more grateful! B & BP is without a doubt, the most amazing one-stop-shop for all things wedding and it's worth every penny spent! We fell in love with the B & BP squad and couldn't imagine our big day without their stunning contributions!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2018

If you are considering any of Bloom & Blueprints services, go for it! You will definitely not regret it. Erika & Kate, and their entire team, truly create magic. Anything you can imagine, Kate will bring to life and dream even bigger with you. Her creative ideas will make your wedding one of a kind and her floral design skills are unsurpassed. Erika will indulge your practical side and keep everything running smoothly. It rained on our wedding day and the quick thinking of the Bloom & Blueprint team salvaged the day and made it equally as amazing as we had planned. These women are amazing and will make your day everything you dreamed of. Do not hesitate to hire them!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Megan · Married on 02/16/2018

What can I say, Bloom & Blueprint saved our day!! We got married on March 10th, and it rained...in Phoenix - we had an outdoor wedding planned. We are SO happy we had B&B for month-of coordination! Jamie worked with our venue to develop a back-up plan, and coordinated everything with our vendors. She was cool, calm and collected throughout the day, and put us at ease. Everything went so smoothly that a lot of our guests didn't even realize our last minute venue switch. Kate also designed the perfect flowers - they were exactly what I envisioned and more! She patiently worked with us throughout our planning to make sure the florals and decor accessories worked well with our design vision. We can't thank B&B enough!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Alison · Married on 02/10/2018

I freaking LOVED working with Bloom & Blueprint! I worked with Kate and Erica (real life dream team) on our floral and they seriously blew us away. My hub and I went in for a consult without having any wedding colors or floral inspo, and they came up with exactly what we didn't know we wanted. They did my bridal bouquet, maids bouquets and bouts, as well as absolutely stunning table centerpieces and arch decor. We didn't have much room in our budget for floral, so expected to get something simple and pretty. Instead, we got floral and decor worth 10x what we paid!! The set up team arrived early and were done in a flash, leaving my venue looking stunning.

We also used B&B as our day-of coordination. THIS WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY AND MORE!!!!!!! Christina called us a month prior to the wedding to go over all the details, was on site for our rehearsal, and early on our wedding day. She took care of all the behind the scenes, leaving us (and family and bridal party) to actually ENJOY our wedding day!! She checked in with us early in the morning and a number of times throughout the day to ensure we were stress free - which due to her, we were :)

B&B is a team of bad ass, beautiful and inspirational women. They have insane creativity and the type of hearts you want with you on your wedding day, and during all the planning. <3

Sent on 03/12/2018

Elaine · Married on 11/18/2017

I could not be happier that I made the decision to chose Bloom + BluePrint to do flowers and coordination for my wedding! Kate was amazing at communicating with me throughout the entire floral process, when I decided I wanted to change and add in some things to my centerpieces she had no problem! My bouquet was exactly what I wanted, and everything looked BEAUTIFUL, I cannot stop looking at my pictures. For coordination, our day could not have gone more perfectly. Erika was very easy to communicate with and was very personable when creating our timeline. We had Alexa + Kasie for our day of, and they were the best! Everything went picture-perfect, and they were there for us every step of the way, even bringing drinks to the groomsmen when they couldn’t wait. I could not be happier with my decision to use them, and would recommend them to everyone I know who is getting married!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Devan · Married on 11/18/2017

WOW! That's where I will begin... Bloom and Blueprint is WOW in every sense of the word. I hired the B&B squad for design/florals and month of coordination. They exceeded my expectations in every way. Although my wedding/reception was on the smaller, more intimate side, they made me feel special and important every step of the way. For starters, I had a vision for the design and overall color scheme (glowy, lush, romantic, deep purples) and Kate just got it. Her design proposal was so on point that I couldn't wait to see her plans in action on the big day. Here comes the WOW again... when I saw the final set-up on our wedding day, I was floored. It was so glowy, so dreamy, so PERFECT in EVERY SINGLE WAY, I had tears in my eyes. Seriously - Kate made my dream come true. She is a vision and creation goddess. Next, there was my AMAZING month of coordinator Christina Teske; this lady is an angel. She answered every insane email and all of my insane questions almost immediately, and let me tell you, there were A LOT of emails. She was always available for a phone call, a walk of the venue - basically anything that needed to get done or be seen, she was on it. Her patience level is off the charts! She took care of all the minutia down to the very last detail. Because Christina was so on top of her game, I was able to truly relax on my wedding day and enjoy the celebration of my marriage. On top of it all, I had a very special, coordinated, timely surprise planned for my husband for our ceremony and she made sure everything happened just as it was supposed to, without my husband ever finding out beforehand. Christina and her day of assistant were just marvelous, and they made our wedding completely flawless. There were ZERO hiccups. It was a dream, start to finish. I knew from my very first meeting with the B&B squad that they were the right ones to hire. They took my dreams and made them reality, and I couldn't be more grateful for their hard-work and overall AWESOMENESS!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2017

Bloom and Blueprint handled our month of coordination and florals for our wedding. On the coordination side, Erika and Alexa helped execute all of our details seamlessly. The day went so smoothly and was absolutely perfect. On the florals side, Kate was able to take some of the ideas I had saved on Pinterest and create a floral design that perfectly matched the look and feel we were going for and offer awesome ideas to keep everything cohesive. I absolutely loved our flowers and also really appreciated the transparency that Bloom and Blueprint offered in their floral pricing. It really help you understand what the price points are and allows you to stick to your budget without any surprises. We are so glad we choose Bloom and Blueprint and highly recommend them to other couples out there!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Lindsay · Married on 11/11/2017

My wedding day was flawless, beautiful, perfect, and any other adjective in the book to describe what an amazing wedding could and should be. Bloom and Blueprint is everything a bride could want in planner and design team! I met with Kate months before the wedding and came up with a killer vision board of how I wanted my wedding day to look. To say they exceeded my expectations and totally crushed it, doesn't even put into words how PERFECT my day was. Alexa, our planner was great too. She made sure everything was going according to plan and coordination with DJ and photographer was awesome. I will recommend this fabulous team to anyone and every bride out there. Bloom and Blueprint you all are incredible and I can't thank you enough for everything you did to make our wedding day so so SO special!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Shannon · Married on 11/10/2017

My experience with Bloom & Blueprint was an A+++. I cannot say enough good things about these women. They answered every question and calmed every nerve I ever had. My wedding day was FLAWLESS and beyond my expectations. Kat killed it with design and Erika was perfect with planning. I seriously wish I could get married all over again just to work with these ladies.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Madison · Married on 10/21/2017

Words and writing a review cannot express how incredible Bloom & Blueprint is. They are so genuine, kind, upbeat, organized, and are devoted to making you feel special, unique, and a one kind bride(and groom). Kate and Erika, along with their incredible team, are here to service you. All ideas are fair game, and they love to collaborate to give you everything and anything you could ever dream of. Please do not look any further, you will have the best squad supporting you on your special day and throughout the whole process. They are here to push for you and always have a back-up plan for any and every situation. Kat and Erika's partnership is one of a kind because they are yin and yang force. With Kat heading up design, and Erika all the logistics and planning, it is everything you need in life truly! This one stop shop opportunity is something that shouldn't be overlooked, and to be cherished forever. I know my Husband and I will be forever grateful for all the work, dedication, excitement, ambition, and unconditional love that was brought to the table. I live in Pittsburgh, so planning from a far is scary and intimidating. B&B have the best contacts and vendors that make planning from a far so seamless. Inquire immediately, you will not be disappointed, it will be the most perfect fit you could ever imagine.

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 10/07/2017

Let me start by saying that Bloom + Blueprint is incredible. They are literally everything you could ever dream of in a wedding planner. I cannot say enough about Kate, Erika, Amanda, and the entire team of amazing, dedicated, passionate, and hardworking girls (+ guys too)! When I sat down to start planning my wedding, I had so many ideas and visions but no clue where to start. After the first meeting with Kate, I knew I had not only found a new friend, but someone whom I could absolutely trust to bring my dream wedding to life. Not only did she design and create everything I had imagined, but her expertise in florals was icing on the wedding cake (I mean, c’mon, she put a cactus, rose gold succulents, AND a fluorite crystal in my bouquet!!!) To make things even more wonderful, Erika flawlessly handled all of the logistics, timelines, and vendors and I legitimately didn’t have to worry about ANYTHING! ZERO STRESS! Annnnddd on the day of my wedding, Amanda was an angel... like the sweetest, most calm and collected day of coordinator I could have ever asked for - literally nothing went wrong (except for my husband showing up late *eye roll*) I honestly don’t know what I would have done without B+B. Over this past year, they have inspired me, taught me (DIY bride ftw!), and truly became my good friends. I must say, I never really understood the importance and value of wedding planners before I met these girls, but I’m beyond blessed and grateful that I did. Their services, communication, and beautiful personalities are worth every single cent. I highly, highly recommend Bloom + Blueprint <3

Sent on 10/20/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2017

I seriously can't say enough good things about Bloom and Blueprint. I was recently married on September 22, 2017 at The Windmill Winery. From the beginning, Kate and Erika made my husband and I feel so comfortable in the planning process. Our initial consultation with them was casual and we just provided them with what our vision for the wedding was. With just answering their questions, they devised a proposal and it was absolutely stunning and exactly the vision we had. They were always responsive to every email, and I made so many changes throughout the year up to my wedding and they accommodated each and every request I made. When I walked in to our ceremony and reception venue, I was stunned. The floral and design was so beautiful and exactly what I had pictured it would be. Their prices are unbeatable with what they do and it makes it so nice that they provide all the decor for the tables so that the bride doesn't have to buy those too. My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous. I wish I could keep going on how amazing they were to work with. If you're looking for the best florist/design company, this is it. Don't look anywhere else. You won't be disappointed. Thank you to the whole Bloom and Blueprint team for making my wedding day so beautiful! I can't thank you all enough!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/22/2017

I can't say enough great things about Bloom and Blueprint!! We hired them as our coordinator and florist for our summer wedding and every step of the way was an excellent experience. They were recommended by our venue and as soon as we met with them we knew they were the right fit for us! Their energy, creative vision, and follow-through made us feel like we were hiring our best friends (who are also REALLY good at their jobs!) to help us with the logistics of the wedding day and the design elements like flowers, arbor, etc. One side of the business is the logistics/planning side - and boy are they on top of it! I felt very well taken care of before the wedding and also the day of - it really took away stress of the day so I could enjoy time with my wedding party and family. The day of the wedding all of the people on the B+B team were upbeat, happy, and SUPER helpful! I can't stress enough how much calmer I was knowing that the day was in their expert hands (and with a very detailed timeline from Erika!). The other side of the business is the creative side - I got to work with Kate and talk about the vision for the flowers and the decor and she was full of amazing ideas and suggestions from their inventory. The day of the wedding my bouquet was GORGEOUS and every single bit of floral (ceremony arbor, reception centerpieces, cake flowers, boutonnieres and corsages) was perfection! They really worked with us to realize our vision within our desired budget as well. Trust me, you won't regret hiring these ladies - they make you feel heard, inspired, and taken care of every step of the way. They know all the answers to your questions and they have great recommendations for other vendors. HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Bloom and Blueprint. They are amazing to work with and really make the whole experience very personal and warm and oh-so-manageable!

Sent on 08/15/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/20/2017

The first thing I say to a friend that just got engaged is call Bloom + Blueprint. These ladies are top notch! I originally planned to use B+B for day of coordination, florals, and design. During our initial meeting, Kate and Erika provided me a list of questions to ask my venue regarding day of services. After further discussion, Kate and Erika decided I didn’t need day of coordination. They could’ve sold me day of coordination services, but they were honest and open with me (which is hard to find in the wedding business!) Also – I did a lot of research online and rarely will you find prices listed on vendor’s website. B+B doesn’t hide anything and post their affordable prices on their website – which is extremely helpful throughout the process. Kate and Erika were consistently checking in with me to see how the planning process was going and if I needed any help. They have an amazing community of affordable/caring local vendors. We used their recommendations for invitations, cake, wedding signs, and makeup and all were AMAZING. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful. We worked with B+B to re-purpose the flowers along the aisle to the centerpieces at the reception – another way to save money! The ladies at B+B are kind, honest, talented, and compassionate. I can’t say enough positive things about them. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Krystel · Married on 05/06/2017

AMAZING!!!!!! I cannot express how happy and grateful I am to have found Kat and Erika and their amazing team!! We have received so many compliments on our wedding and I have to give credit to Bloom and Blueprint! They have an awesome online design tool where you can picture what you wedding day will look like and that was a big plus for me as it is so hard to envision it! They did a phenomenal job on our florals and made sure our vendors were all in line for the big day!! They turned my wedding into a tropical desert paradise so beautifully! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Karina · Married on 04/23/2017

These ladies are awesome! My husband and I just got married this past April and I am so glad that I had this crew on my side, on the most incredible day. They did day of coordination and my floral design and they did such a beautiful job. I literally received SO MANY compliments on how beautiful everything looked and still to this day I get asked, "Who designed your wedding?" These ladies really know what they are doing and they put my mind at such ease the entire day, I didn't have to worry about anything. They are the best yall!

Sent on 07/23/2017