Riding Tandem

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

Sometimes, being in love feels adventurous, like flying down a hill with the wind in your hair! But other days, it is working through bumps in the road and overcoming each other's faults.

Relationships are not mere bliss, they take hard work, commitment, and a shared destination.

That is what makes love worth fighting for and most definitely worth throwing a STUNNING WEDDING CELEBRATION!

Riding Tandem is here to provide planning and coordinating services for you on the most important day of your life. From full wedding planning packages to day of coordinating, Riding Tandem will meet the needs you didn't even know you had! So sit back, grab a glass of champagne, put your feet up, and relax while we put together a perfect party to celebrate you and your partner riding tandem together for the rest of your lives!

Why do you need Riding Tandem?

Riding Tandem works hard on fine-tuning the meticulous details of your wedding for months leading up to your big day. You probably never knew all of the specifics that go into planning a wedding. Many brides and grooms find themselves stressed and overwhelmed throughout the engagement period because of how challenging it can be to prepare every element for your big day...this is where we come in. Leave the planning or day-of coordinating to us, we offer packages from full planning, partial planning, month of coordination, and day of coordination. Let's have a conversation about how we can best help you have the best day of your life! We love to give vendor recommendations, real talk on relationships, and planning tips to make this process fun! You won't regret it. We look forward to Riding Tandem with you.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$999

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Allison
    Allison M. Getting married on 10/04/2024

Spring Team!!!

I was fortunately blessed enough to be able to be on the Riding Tandem team this semester and it has been nothing but a pleasure working with Carlie and Sarah! Carlie and Sarah both are so intentional in their relationships with others as well as their work ethic. I'm so excited work with them both and see what this semester has in store!
  • Sophie
    Sophie F. Getting married on 06/04/2024

The Best!!!

Carlie and Sarah are the best duo and make sure that your wedding day needs are not only met but exceeded!! I have the privilege of interning with them this semester and it has been such a great experience so far!! They are so sweet, organized, and truly care about you and your wedding!
    Jordan F. Getting married on 06/04/2024

Riding Tandem brings professionalism and fun to every wedding!

Carlie and Sarah at Riding Tandem are incredible to work with! They are so intentional with their work and care about everyone they meet. Not to mention how they seamlessly make weddings run beautifully and smoothly!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Carlie Rouse
Carlie Rouse
Owner & Lead Planner

Most days you can find me drinking an
iced Americano at my favorite local coffee shop,
day-dreaming about weddings, nerding out
about all things psychology, and
traveling with my girlfriends!

I’m organized, down to earth, and a super
hard worker. I’m not just going to get the
job done, I’m going to know your friends
and family members by name. I am
going to see your vision and be your voice.
Like it or not, we are probably going to be
best friends by the time you say, “I Do.”

Alyssa Weise
Alyssa Weise
Planner & Coordinator

I am a sunshine enthusiast having been born & raised here in Phoenix, Arizona. I enjoy trying out trendy local spots, going on dates with my husband or searching for the best churro!

I have an incredible passion for celebrating others. Being married I know how sweet the moments through the wedding planning process are. So, I love to serve my couples with great care and consideration. It is my joy to cheer you on along the way and be the calming force to ease any stress that may arise!

Sarah Richert
Sarah Richert
Planner & Coordinator

When I am not planning weddings, I love to spend time with friends and family, and if that time involves eating at Postino Central, even better!

You’ve likely been dreaming about your wedding day for years. As your planner, I see your wedding as more than just another party, I see it as the day that celebrates you and your spouse’s relationship. That being said, let’s work together to make your wedding as special and unique as the love you two share!

Phoenix, AZ, 85017
Location of (Riding Tandem)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding