Riding Tandem Reviews

Riding Tandem 5
Riding Tandem 6
  • Noelle

Noelle Sharee · Getting married on 03/20/2021

I'm an intern for Carlie now, but definitely a future bride!

I'm currently an intern with Carlie at Riding Tandem and can speak to future interns AND future brides. As an intern, I have gotten to experience the behind-the-scenes work of planning a wedding and learned so much more than I ever thought I could. Not only have I learned so much as an intern, but as a future bride as well. Seeing how organized Carlie is, I know all of the details that need to be in place for the big day. I am DEFINITELY using her as my wedding coordinator someday, because she is hardworking, diligent, and so so kind. She truly cares about making the bride feel fully at ease. She goes above and beyond to make personal connections with the couple, their families, and each vendor involved in the big day. Ten out of five stars!!!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Riding Tandem's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Noelle! Love having you on my team and I can't wait for your big day!
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Collins · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Beyond Words!

Carlie at Riding Tandem was absolutely wonderful to work with! She knew what she was talking about, had amazing connections, and was so much fun! I loved having the opportunity to work with her. Highly recommend!

Emily B. Saunders · Getting married on 10/03/2019

The investment of a lifetime!

Carlie Gonzalez is one of the most personal and caring wedding planners that I have ever worked with. She loves LOVE and that is what truly reflects in her work. I would highly recommend her services because not only will you receive tremendous help for your big day, but you will also gain an incredible friend.

Bill · Married on 03/16/2019

Carlie is AMAZING!!! She is so talented at everything she does and has great interns that are very helpful. She is easy to communicate with and has great design ideas. She's super sweet, young, and excited to make your wedding dreams become a reality. She gave me so many helpful tips and ideas and I cannot be more thankful to have talked with her.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Amber Fairbanks · Married on 02/15/2019

Amazing experience!

Riding Tandem is great! Carlie is amazing at what she does and her passion for her business brings excitement to everyone around her. She is also very intentional at being personal with us and I love that. Highly recommend!

Samara Carlon · Married on 02/14/2019

Look no further!

Carlie is an amazing wedding planner & coordinator extraordinaire! She & her team really pay attention to the fine details, are organized, and passionate. Carlie is sincerely caring and invested in the relationships she creates with her team, vendors, and clients. I highly recommend working and booking with her because you will not be dissapointed!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Melissa Thompson · Married on 02/08/2019

Best Wedding Planner in Phoenix, Arizona!!!

Carlie is a kindhearted and wonderful human being, but an even better wedding planner! She is sure to make your big day unforgettable, because she pours her heart and soul into each wedding she works! I will forever recommend Carlie and the Riding Tandem team to any newly engaged couple looking for the perfect wedding planner!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Natalie · Married on 12/15/2018

Carlie was super sweet and helpful in wedding planning! We did a free consultation in which she brought me flowers and helped me with all my questions!!! I was super thankful that she was willing to look through my Pinterest board, help with budget stuff, and give me helpful tips for my wedding day!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Riding Tandem's reply:

Natalie, Thank you so much for your kind words! You are a joy to be around!

Danielle Heyer · Married on 11/25/2018

AMAZING. High quality care and experience

Carlie is an AMAZING person, intentional, and genuine. Her passion for people, influences how she cares for them in the little details and important life changing events. She is organized, energetic, and creative. I would recommend anyone to Riding Tandem LLC with confidence that will will receive quality guidance The sweetest wedding and the best experience!

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Alessandra

Alessandra · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Day of Coordinator

After planning our wedding for almost 2 years, it’s very hard to hand “the binder” over to someone else, but with Carlie and the Riding Tandem team, it was so easy. Carlie was like having an extension of myself and I trusted her 110% with our wedding. She took my vision and put it to life while I was getting ready for our wedding. She knew the answers before I even asked the questions. I felt like she was there for us, and only us. She was personalized and put us at ease. She even found space in our timeline to make sure we ate! She was the absolute best and I would recommend her to everyone who needs a Planner or Day of Coordinator.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Riding Tandem's reply:

You are the sweetest and a total dream to work with! We totally have kindred spirits and I'm so thankful our paths crossed

Ginger · Married on 09/22/2018

She’s the best!!

Carlie was recommended to me by another vendor I was using and when I first met her it was wedding planner love at first coffee!! She is THE sweetest and caring wedding planner. She really went above and beyond to make me feel special on my wedding day and kept all my nerves at bay. I had the month-of coordination and she truly took care of everything and would update me on any last minute tasks I needed to complete, which was super helpful!!

If you are on the fence about getting a coordinator, do it!!!! And if you need the perfect coordinator, don’t look any further than Riding Tandem!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Riding Tandem's reply:

Awwwww, Ginger you are the sweetest! Thank you so much for your kind words! I loved getting to know you and Travis. And your wedding was a dream.

Brian · Married on 09/15/2018

Carly is awesome...always smiling and so accommodating. I recommend her without reservation!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Riding Tandem's reply:

Thank you so much, Brian! You are a joy to work with!

Riley · Married on 09/15/2018

Carly was such a joy to work with! She was super sweet and great with communication! Would definitely recommend everyone work with her!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Thank you, Riley! You are a joy to spend time with <3

Alex · Married on 08/23/2018

Carlie. Oh what a joy it was to be known and served by this woman! The fierce leader of Riding Tandem allowed me to walk alongside her for a semester as an intern where she taught me how to serve to the best of my ability, create (solutions, beautiful weddings, community, etc.), and how to be a BOSS in any industry! This lady will not sleep until any event or project is absolutely magnificent in the eyes of everyone involved. Hire her. Get coffee with her. Do yourself a favor and know her!!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Craig · Married on 09/03/2016

The team at Riding Tandem, headed up by Carlie, is incredibly attentive, thoughtful, and overall wonderful to work with. They easily figured out the style and feel we were looking for, which ended up making all the decisions so much easier. I would definitely recommend meeting with Carlie to find out how she can put together your dream wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Riding Tandem's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Craig! We absolutely love working with you!

Gabbi · Married on 11/06/2015

A complicated process made simple!

Riding Tandem was very organized and personable. The knowledge and experience was super helpful and flexibility to blend ideas. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Braids and Bobbypins · Married on 07/30/2015

The best wedding coordinator I’ve ever worked with!

I’ve been doing hair and makeup for weddings for 14+ years. I’ve worked with a lot of coordinators but Riding Tandem stands out above the rest. Carlie goes above and beyond for her brides and fellow vendors. She thinks of details that others have overlooked. She is upbeat, positive, encouraging, and kind- a true JOY to work with on a wedding day. I suggest her to each and every bride I meet and am thrilled to work alongside her to help big days run smoothly!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Riding Tandem 7
    Riding Tandem 8
    Riding Tandem 9
    Riding Tandem 10
    Riding Tandem 11

Ashley · Married on 01/08/2014

Wonderful and personable

Carlie was the planner of all planners. As a photographer, she made communications seamless and was so very organized to work alongside. Its often times photographers like myself get special treatment from planners, and I have to say, Carlie was a dream to work with and really made the wedding team feel important. I CANNOT wait to team back up with her in the future for more weddings together!

Sent on 07/02/2019