Portland, OR 97224 Map · Phone number

About The Sweet Boutique

Welcome to The Sweet Boutique!

We specialize in custom dessert displays, candy buffets, and dessert catering for weddings and events! Let us help you "wow" your guests by designing a dessert table that is sure to get your guests talking! We bake everything fresh right before your event to ensure the best taste possible. We'll work with you to design, plan, and setup a dessert buffet or table that will enhance the theme of your event. Whether a large wedding or intimate party, we can help make your event stand out with our yummy sweets!

We are more than just your average bakery business; in fact, we are so different that every yummy sweet that leaves our bakery is custom made, just for YOU! The Sweet Boutique is a made-to-order bake shop specializing in bite-sized sweets including cupcakes, cake pops, sugar cookies, and other sweet goodies. Each baked good that leaves our bake shop is handmade, designed, and decorated by owner, Amanda Vukovich. With an eye for detail and creativity (not to mention superb baking skills!) Amanda ensures that every yummy treat that leaves her bake shop is made to perfection with a small touch of love!

Contact Amanda today to learn more about dessert styling and catering!...or to learn about any of our yummy sweets!

(503) 706-4124

amanda@thesweetboutiquepdx.com

Follow The Sweet Boutique on

2 Reviews for The Sweet Boutique

Jordan · event on 11/03/2013

I was blown away at how beautiful my cake and cookies were and couldn't imagine the taste could match the look. It was just as tasty as cute! On short notice the Sweet Boutique provided exactly what I asked for and made the mom to be sooooo happy! I can't say enough! I hired them for my Christmas Party!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Katie · Married on 03/29/2014

The cake pops were delicious. We were so pleased with the colors and how they matched our venue. All our guests were pleased with the choices. I just wish I was able to get more than one bite! We were definitely happy with it all.

Sent on 04/06/2014

The Sweet Boutique FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup